• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[OTA-Nov 05 2021][4.9][ Fully Stable- High Perf. ROM][Android 11] LineageOS 18.1[MIDO]-Vanilla By Zeelog

Search This thread

namaf

Dec 28, 2012
Hello, after clean flash lineage-18.1-20211105-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip package and latest opengapps then not show maps in the navigation Sygic app. Other nav apps not problem.
How i can fix this?
Before flashing this build ROM Sygic ok and not problem.
I have the same problem with the latest versions. Map downloaded but not saved in corresponding folder. Last version that is working fine is lineage-18.1-20210515-UNOFFICIAL-mido

Last edited:

Atexor

Jun 28, 2014
Poland
You need to contact app developer for any specific app issues. Its not a ROM problem
I am not sure about map problem because it works well for me (Google maps), but I've noticed something similar/strange with Spotify on latest version of ROM - I have multiple SD cards. Removing these folders/removing Spotify/Spotify cache didn't help.

It detects many SD cards. Maybe is it the same problem which truefriendcz has? I didn't find that issue described before in internet.

It's tough to answer this without logs to check what's actually wrong in your device. Have you tried re-installing the ROM and did you make sure to be on the latest firmware provided by Xiaomi before installing the ROM?

Try a different GAPPS too, FlameGAPPS is recommended.
Sorry for my lack of answer. I am using FlameGAPPS, I will check logs in my spare time.

Attachments

• scr.png
    scr.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

_jaan

Nov 11, 2019
I am using the latest ROM with opengapps nano, so far so good and did not encounter any problems.

Minor issues - in android 10 based LoS I was able to add different vibration effects to different events - SMS 2 vibrations, email 1, messanger 3 and so forth, can't seem to find this in this ROM, is this limitation of newer LoS or is there a way to configure this?

Notification LED settings - there is option to choose from wide rgb space but in reality the led can show only some colors.

Wooooooo

Nov 2, 2021
Please improve the function.

Hello.
i am korean
I used google translator.

I am using Lineage OS(Mido) well.

Please add (lock multitasking app) function to the beginning of the video link below.
https://youtu.be/eK17BMWjVRU?t=406

This function is convenient when launching frequently used apps.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

a.trecker

Dec 14, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
I have been using his perfect rom for a time now without any problems but since yesterday the fingerprint is not recognized. I tried deleting them but i cannot, i tried intalling new but no luck. What can i do??

MKKLR21

Aug 8, 2013
You'll have to rename each fingerprint, then you'll be able to delete them. Afterwards re-register. If this fails, the sensor may be broken.

Veram

Jul 19, 2011
Hi, I installed Lineage OS 18.1 yesterday, but I faced a weird problem, that the volume is too low when i get a call. How can I fix this problem ?

TechNoMatic

Feb 8, 2021
Hi, I installed Lineage OS 18.1 yesterday, but I faced a weird problem, that the volume is too low when i get a call. How can I fix this problem ?
Does this problem occur during a call? If so, then have you tried routing the audio through the speaker? If the audio through the speakers is loud and clear then there may be a problem with your earpiece speaker. If the audio through the speakers is also low, then you might have some settings wrongly configured.

OT: @anandsvm I would like to know how to get logs for a certain problem I'm facing. The issue occurs when you turn on Blur mode from the Developer options. I have had it on off ever since I installed the ROM but I was looking into the settings last night to experiment and tinker with my device. I have encountered some weird and glitchy screen tearing effects when you drag around applications in Trebuchet Launcher. I tried Lawnchair Launcher and I was not able to re-create this particular issue but the blurring effects didn't work well either. I may have been clumsy with it but I uninstalled it soon after checking whether the issue has been resolved or not.

I think the issue is with Trebuchet Launcher rather than the system blur option. Please tell me how can I extract logs (if possible) and forward this issue to the developer.

I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up by someone else before.

Edit: Here's a video demonstrating the issue:

Last edited:
Reactions: d4rkmidian

mgw2015

Mar 12, 2015
Big thank you for this fine work. Can confirm "dirty" flash w/ update Gapps pico works without any issue despite WA not finding the data (needs workaround thru recovery see here)

d4rkmidian

Jul 4, 2013

Just update December Update Patch after phone notification.

Android Security Patch updated.
Playstore now can be updated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211208-215401_Google_Play_Store.png
    Screenshot_20211208-215401_Google_Play_Store.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20211208-215347_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211208-215347_Settings.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20211208-215319_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211208-215319_LineageOS_Settings.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

RohitKumaR94

Dec 18, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Does this problem occur during a call? If so, then have you tried routing the audio through the speaker? If the audio through the speakers is loud and clear then there may be a problem with your earpiece speaker. If the audio through the speakers is also low, then you might have some settings wrongly configured.

OT: @anandsvm I would like to know how to get logs for a certain problem I'm facing. The issue occurs when you turn on Blur mode from the Developer options. I have had it on off ever since I installed the ROM but I was looking into the settings last night to experiment and tinker with my device. I have encountered some weird and glitchy screen tearing effects when you drag around applications in Trebuchet Launcher. I tried Lawnchair Launcher and I was not able to re-create this particular issue but the blurring effects didn't work well either. I may have been clumsy with it but I uninstalled it soon after checking whether the issue has been resolved or not.

I think the issue is with Trebuchet Launcher rather than the system blur option. Please tell me how can I extract logs (if possible) and forward this issue to the developer.

I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up by someone else before.

Edit: Here's a video demonstrating the issue:
I'm also facing the same problem screen glitches while re-arranging any app icon, any solution for this..also updated to dec.8 ota now still same problem ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey everyone,
    I need help.
    I migrated from another android 11 rom (arrow os) to this using every bit of instruction in first post using both orangefox and twrp with the latest version of rom, firmware and opengapps mini.
    any way I took resulted in same bug, no WIFI.
    even when I complete first setup offline the WIFI does not turn on.
    is there anything I missed or any solution I did not find in this topic?
    thanks.
    i had the same problem 2-3 years ago. if i remember correctly i think the solution is to reflash the latest firmware (not rom) or reflash the NON-HLOS.bin (this is the modem file extracted from official rom).
    Thank you so much for the latest battery protection function. Great feature!
    But the function still has some problems, half of the time the charging doesn't stop while reaching 80%.
    In the two new charging modes to save battery life:

Optimized: it doesn't stop charging at 80%. Tried it many times, will charge all the way to 100% then stop.

Fully optimized: this option does work like it supposed to: only start charging while below 25%, and will stop at 80%.
    photo_2021-08-23_23-07-53.jpg

INTRODUCTION

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.

What's working

All Core Features of Android 11 Works , Including Wireless Display, Hotspot,Screen recording.

Known issues:
    -None

SELinux Status Enforcing.
    CTS Passes without Root.

Note : All development of these amazing ROMs is done by Zeelog. The OP anandsvm is tester ,provide assistance and collect and submit bug reports.

DOWNLOAD

Some users may face Fingerprint issuse or bootlop after flashing to LoS 18.1 ( Android 11)
    *It has happned because If you jump from Android 7,8,9 to Android 11 directly and encrypted
    *Back up all your data in PC
    *Flash loS 17.1 ( or any Android 10 aosp based ROMs) Boot in to system once , Format DATA. Clean Flash LoS 18.1.

Instructions
    1. Clean flash recommended.
    2. Back Up Everything.
    3. Use Organefox Recovery. Link
    4. Wipe Dalvik/ART cache, Cache, System,Data, Vendor.
    5. Flash Latest Firmware. Link ( Only flash if your on old firmware)
    6. Flash ROM
    7. Flash Gapps.
      (Flame Gapps Basic Recommended)
    To update ROM , Two methods OTA or Dirty Flash

Dirty Flash for ROM updates
    1) Download the latest ROM
    2) Reboot to recovery - Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache/cache/sys/vendor
    3) Flash ROM , flash gapps any addons( Make sure flash all the gapps add-ons you flashed before)
    4)Reboot to Recovery ,then reboot to system.

Check video : Link
    OTA for ROM updates
    Go to settings/system/updater. Update.

OTA Update Guide : Link

Telegram Channel

GitHub/OTA Release :
    Link

Dev Profile : Link

Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 18.1 By Zeelog, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    anandsvm, Zeelog
    ROM OS Version: Android 11.0.0_r39
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Firmware V11.0.2.0.NCFMIXM

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-04

Created 2020-11-04
    Android 12 is coming. We are testing the early builds.
    Most of the bugs are fixed now.
    Some minor issues left is
    Gesture, Button short cuts and LTE in second SIM slot.
    The minor issues is because of LoS Developer team is slow off the blocks ( they have personal life too) regarding Android 12.
    Rest assured our great Developer Zeelog is working hard to bring Android 12 to mido with full stability and performance.

(P.S Android 12 Runs great with Mido in early Test Builds)
    IMG-20211014-WA0011.jpg

Guys good news Android 12 is coming for mido. Most of the features working. No major issues in early test build.
    Will be released once source is stable.
    Good News Mido Users , Once Android 12 is released officially by Google, you will get Android 12 for Mido . Thanks to Zeelog.
    photo_2021-03-28_23-27-15.jpg

Lineage-18.1-20210408-UNOFFICIAL-4.9-mido-Vanilla By Zeelog.

Changelog:
    - April security patch
    - Synced latest LineageOS sources as of 08 April 2021
    - Synced kernel with latest CAF Tag, Google's android-4.9 and WLAN Prima as of 08 April 2021
    - Merged latest CAF tags as of 08 April 2021
    - Audio fixes and improvements
    - Fix in-call volume
    - Fix call recording from previous build
    - Dialer: Add auto recording feature

Download : Link

Gapps: Flame Gapps April 4 recommended Link

Support my efforts: Donate to Zeelog

*Use OTA update works perfect.Magisk and gapps retained.