OTA Software Update/CTLB, For Jan.'21, For SM-N986U1(Just Now)!

Search This thread

evnStevn

Feb 21, 2015
Inverness
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey Troops! I just picked up another OTA firmware update/enhancements for my beast, SM-N986U1, CTLB(Jan.21).Received it sometime b-4 05:30 hrs.(EST) via my wc, affectionately referred to as t-mob(not sure after 10 yrs. with 'em what the "t" represents, but trust me the "mob" stands for mostly over bullshit!) lol
It's coded as an update /enhancements pkg., as many of you know by the "U" in place of an "S", or Security pkg.(If your confused, that's because I'm a Pro, and good at it..getting folks mixed-up)! For that, I have provided a screenshot with developer notes explaining it's usage in great detail with my s-pen, to help resolve any confusion I may have caused you(unintentional I promise, see arrow). 🤣Happy Friday, Ya'll!🤓

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-055748_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20210122-055748_Photos.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: jsusang

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are there 2 security updates available for January 2021? :unsure:

Yeah we got CTL7 first, then we got CTLB
    Hey Troops! I just picked up another OTA firmware update/enhancements for my beast, SM-N986U1, CTLB(Jan.21).Received it sometime b-4 05:30 hrs.(EST) via my wc, affectionately referred to as t-mob(not sure after 10 yrs. with 'em what the "t" represents, but trust me the "mob" stands for mostly over bullshit!) lol
    It's coded as an update /enhancements pkg., as many of you know by the "U" in place of an "S", or Security pkg.(If your confused, that's because I'm a Pro, and good at it..getting folks mixed-up)! For that, I have provided a screenshot with developer notes explaining it's usage in great detail with my s-pen, to help resolve any confusion I may have caused you(unintentional I promise, see arrow). 🤣Happy Friday, Ya'll!🤓
    You're a bit behind the times. Most of us got it around Monday or late last week. :)
    You're a bit behind the times. Most of us got it around Monday or late last week. :)

Are there 2 security updates available for January 2021? :unsure:

Well that explains it then, because the other day it took me an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes! 🤪