OTA update KLEN2102020OS00mp4 With Magisk

Search This thread

mrleyva

Mar 17, 2021
Hi, i managed to root my blackshark 3 KLEN2008060OS00MP3 With this method https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-way-bl-unlocking-twrp-ota-fix.4147441/page-6 so up to my understanding i have magisk and havent changed the system too much (im very very noob) i only did this because the tutorial was very good and step by step.

my phone has warned me today that i have available the joyui update KLEN2102020OS00mp4, can i just press the download buttom and install the ota without losing root?. and if i cant can anyone give me a small tuto of how to do it?

thank you very much

SmokeAnDrink

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, i managed to root my blackshark 3 KLEN2008060OS00MP3 With this method https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-way-bl-unlocking-twrp-ota-fix.4147441/page-6 so up to my understanding i have magisk and havent changed the system too much (im very very noob) i only did this because the tutorial was very good and step by step.

my phone has warned me today that i have available the joyui update KLEN2102020OS00mp4, can i just press the download buttom and install the ota without losing root?. and if i cant can anyone give me a small tuto of how to do it?

thank you very much
You can't... It will fail after the download cus you need a clean stock ROM to update your BS3... Do you have this update to share here?

SmokeAnDrink

Jan 20, 2021
It doesn't seems
Screenshot_2021-03-22-13-51-08-688_com.blackshark.ota.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sco-mito
Apr 23, 2009
USB connection of you with the computer continues to work ok after this 12/2020 update?

Mine no longer connects with the computer for data transfer and just keeps charging .... I posted on the topic of this and here also to find out if this update is causing this because I noticed it in my post after the update.

SmokeAnDrink

Jan 20, 2021
USB connection of you with the computer continues to work ok after this 12/2020 update?

Mine no longer connects with the computer for data transfer and just keeps charging .... I posted on the topic of this and here also to find out if this update is causing this because I noticed it in my post after the update.
Sounds like you don't have the drivers for this phone... What name the device has when you connect it to the pc?

Apr 23, 2009
Sounds like you don't have the drivers for this phone... What name the device has when you connect it to the pc?
Smoke there is the problem I connect the Black Shark 3 on the PC and simply the device only charges ...

On the PC nothing changes and I open the task manager simply not even recognize the device or appear as an exclamation that failed to install the driver.

I have already tested it on several USB PCs and on 3 USB cables and USB 3.0 speed and nothing the phone only charges and does not connect to the PC or Macbook Air that I tried too ...

This is very sinister because the phone simply lost connection to the pc and only charges or I can use OTG adapter to connect pen drive to it and that accepts ...

NOTE: The Developer is already active and I have already marked it in USB Settings for data transfer and without chance the pc does not even recognize anything and the problem is not with the PC because I have 3 more devices at home and tested and all normally connects a Poco M3 Cubot Note 20 Pro and an Umidigi Bison all connect with the PC without a problem except this black shark that died the connection with the PC very sad that.

SmokeAnDrink

Jan 20, 2021
pleas please share the ota
After several attempts to pause the download of the OTA at 100% (since upon reaching 100% was automatically deleted) I have it uploaded to mega, I hope it's all there and there is no problem and before anything else, make a backup in case something weird happens .... Anyway I will try to install it later, if anyone wants to do it before here's the mega link...

sco-mito

Sep 20, 2010
Turin
After several attempts to pause the download of the OTA at 100% (since upon reaching 100% was automatically deleted) I have it uploaded to mega, I hope it's all there and there is no problem and before anything else, make a backup in case something weird happens .... Anyway I will try to install it later, if anyone wants to do it before here's the mega link...
You're my hero

aerial4ce

May 26, 2016

TRied putting in sdcard/ota/update.zip
and *#*#1027#*#* , local update gives ota error (20) did u update it thru twrp?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It doesn't seems
    Screenshot_2021-03-22-13-51-08-688_com.blackshark.ota.jpg

pleas please share the ota
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone