Question OTA updates failing and show ODIN MODE (SVB Fail)!

Search This thread

AliRAS

Aug 29, 2016
Manchester, GB
I have an UK Exynos S22+ And every ota update I try on this phone less than 900mb fails with ODIN MODE (SVB Fail)! Or just fails at 25%

I have tried to reflash clean and from the Odin mode screen to recover it multiple times and to make the error stop but it hasn't worked and every OTA update I attempt still fails.

After reaching 49% it goes back to 25% and fails after which it acts like it's rebooting and then shows the odin mode screen. Or it goes back to the old firmware after failing at 25% outright. It’s getting tiring now.

I also get random reboots on this phone not sure why but every so often the phone just crashes and then restarts.

Anyone have an idea of what I could do? I think giving it to samsung is the only way to get it fixed but what do I tell them about me flashing the phone through odin to recover it?

Attachments

• AC0F313D-D3EF-41D2-8BF1-E8C2B11749D5.jpeg
    AC0F313D-D3EF-41D2-8BF1-E8C2B11749D5.jpeg
    798.9 KB · Views: 59

raul6

Jan 26, 2009
Yup, take it to Samsung to fix it. It shouldn't be crashing like that

raul6

Jan 26, 2009
I think they will. Get in contact with them, saying what is not working, and they will guide you through the process. No need to mention what you did before

salbaticu

Aug 19, 2010
Download this firmware

And load Ap to Ap , BL to BL etc etc...and flash it again !!!

You end up like this because you dont flash the ota with odin ... flash the full firmware that has more than 4gb.

AliRAS

Aug 29, 2016
Manchester, GB
Download this firmware

And load Ap to Ap , BL to BL etc etc...and flash it again !!!

You end up like this because you dont flash the ota with odin ... flash the full firmware that has more than 4gb.
I am flashing the whole 7gb firmware through odin. The problem I have is with updates via wifi. Those updates keep failing for me which forces me to flash the whole firmware every time to unbrick the phone.