Crashed my phone. Search valid ota/stock
ROM download link for dual sim p10 lite europeen
WAS-LX1A.. Thanks, for help,i really need my phone
working. Or update. APP or ZIP. Best would be full
Update.APP. thx in advance.

Last edited:

bayarx

Mar 22, 2016
Just now they posted rollback firmware to nougat(in case you don't like oreo or buggy) :)
Build number LX1C432B203
Cgangelog:
This update will roll back your phone's operating system to Android 7.0 (EMUI 5.1).
Rollback notes:
1. Please make sure you are currently using the official version of Huawei EMUI, and that no unofficial updates have been installed. Otherwise, there will be risk of an unsuccessful rollback, and an unknown error may occur.

bayarx

Mar 22, 2016
Under the oreo build its something like MF-VP.. I think it's meaning manufacturer preview(just an assumption).
In other words I think soon will go live for owners who wanna test

bayarx

Mar 22, 2016
Thanks Jaizu.. I know to do it..but don't wanna struggle with flash/reflash anymore!i will just wait for official Ota, good thing is that oreo its on the way

Jaizu

Jan 4, 2013
I just got B206 today and people already talking about Oreo? How's that?

Hi, 206 is the 7.1 regular update with march security updates. Oreo isn't out yet to update, but the firmware is already pushed by huawei to their firmware servers, so we can download the files and force the update. The update says "log" so that's a beta or a firmware aimed for OEMs.
Have a great day, hope I helped you out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deleted

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Not by IMEI, but the model is there. I don't understand why my model is on the update but is not verified by imei.

The updates are released in batches in ascending order based on imei numbers. But huawei is so slow, after they release the update 10 days ago or more its not available yet in all countries, and only few people get the update.
    Both P10 and P10 Plus are getting the Oreo update. Does anyone know will it come to P10 Lite? Will it come as an OTA or via HiSuite?

I'm currently on B172 (4GB single sim device?).

Should be getting Oreo via OTA. Probably in April or May. I'd be surprised if we got it earlier. I fully expect them to pretty much abandon the phone after that though.
    I did my update only using the 'Get an update through DNS' and did not use proxy (just the VPN it sets up). I had a few failures at first but found a post that suggested removing any updates to the Huawei 'System Update' app. That seemed to solve my problems. I had to leave the VPN on during the download (which took a long time) and then rebooted before applying the update.
    Sorry I can't be clearer as I wasn't noting the steps when it worked as I was not confident it would be a success at the time.
    Its almost here, official oreo is very close it seems.

Its already being pushed out.
    The Rollout in Germany has begun at least
    I just got B206 today and people already talking about Oreo? How's that?

Hi, 206 is the 7.1 regular update with march security updates. Oreo isn't out yet to update, but the firmware is already pushed by huawei to their firmware servers, so we can download the files and force the update. The update says "log" so that's a beta or a firmware aimed for OEMs.
    Have a great day, hope I helped you out.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone