• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OTA_Shooter_ICS_35_S_Sprint_WWE_2.89.651.2-2.17.651.5

Search This thread

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com

Step 1

Flash Stock Firmware (Includes new HBoot but this doesn't take your root if your dev unlocked) (Thanks Mike1986) put this file on the root of your sd card and boot into bootloader. When prompted hit volume up key to install.

Stock Firmware Zip

Step 2

Reboot to recovery and install the super wipe zip.

Superwipe zip

Step 3

Flash the rooted rom and enjoy!!!

Stock ICS Rooted Deodex Zip

Guys i updated all the gapps and put them in the data/app partition so you can uninstall if you don't want them :) Now its time for me to take a 2 hr nap before a LONG DAY tom!!!

Last edited:

Virus

Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com

luis4ever

Apr 16, 2009
Salamanca
If i'm on HBOOT 1.50 S-ON Unlocked by HTC Dev what should i do if i want to run ICS? I don't want to Downgrade or Wire Trick because it's not my phone and my girl don't want to risk the phone.

Datguy_n_Disguy

Feb 5, 2012
Ocoee, FL
If i'm on HBOOT 1.50 S-ON Unlocked by HTC Dev what should i do if i want to run ICS? I don't want to Downgrade or Wire Trick because it's not my phone and my girl don't want to risk the phone.

Well you'll have to flash a stock Rom and relock the bootloader, then flash a stock recovery, then run the ota.

Or just run an ruu and update from there

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Virus

Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Step 1

Flash Stock Firmware (Includes new HBoot but this doesn't take your root if your dev unlocked) (Thanks Mike1986) put this file on the root of your sd card and boot into bootloader. When prompted hit volume up key to install.

Stock Firmware Zip

Step 2

Reboot to recovery and install the super wipe zip.

Superwipe zip

Step 3

Flash the rooted rom and enjoy!!!

Stock ICS Rooted Deodex Zip

Guys i updated all the gapps and put them in the data/app partition so you can uninstall if you don't want them :) Now its time for me to take a 2 hr nap before a LONG DAY tom!!!
    aight finally home guys :)
    rooting now man already patched im gonna upload a full stock odex first :)
    I believe I found the issue with bluetooth. dbus.conf is missing from /system/etc. Gimme a few and I'll make a flash and you guys tell me if it fixes it.

OK... could you guys flash this from recovery and let me know if it fixes bluetooth for you?

Mike
    sorry for the long pause guys i lost internet when i was uploading last night went to bed at 5 am up at 6 been at work for 12 hrs now still not off ill upload when i get off in a bit sorry been slammed at work all day we will have something going tonight i promise ;) bb in a bit