Oukitel K3 - Information, Development & News - 5.5" | MT6750T | 4GB | 64GB | 6000mAh

Search This thread

Levered

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
Oukitel K3 - Information, Development & News - 5.5" | MT6750T | 4GB | 64GB | 6000mAh

OUKITEL_K3_1_2.jpg

Dimensions: 155.7х77.7х10.3 mm
Weight: 209g
Chassis: Polycarbonate and aluminum
SoC: MediaTek MT6750T
CPU: 8 cores 64 bit Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 4x1.0GHz; 4х1.5GHz , 28nm
GPU: 2 cores 64-bit graphics chip Mali-T860MP2, running at 650 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1.3.2 DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™
Network: 4G Cat.4 (150MBps) with VoLTE Support
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 64 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 5.5 in, IPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 403 DPI
Protection: Asahi Glass (2.5D)
Battery: 6000mAh, Li-Polymer
Back Camera: 13MP module Samsung S5K3L8CMOS ISOCELL, phase autofocus (PDAF), aperture f / 2.0, (interpolation up to 16MP) + 2MP sensor. The maximum resolution of the photo is 4160x3120. Video: 1920x1080 - 30 fps. LED flash, HDR, Bokeh effect , geographic marks, ISO setting, autofocus, panoramic shooting.
Front Camera: 13MP module Samsung S5K3L8 CMOS ISOCELL, phase autofocus (PDAF), aperture f / 2.0, (interpolation up to 16MP) + 2MP sensor. The maximum resolution of the photo is 4160x3120. Video: 1920x1080 - 30 fps. LED flash, HDR, Bokeh effect , geographic marks, ISO setting, autofocus, panoramic shooting.
SIM card: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Single-Band
USB: 2.0, Micro-USB
Bluetooth: 4.0
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass
Other Features: Front Fingerprint Scanner
Colors: Black, Blue

Last edited:
Reactions: ->--- and Alberto96

Levered

Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
FIRMWARE , TWRP, ROOT AND OTHERS

OFFICIAL FIRMWARE

V3.08

Booting into different modes:
- Flash mode: press [Vol -] and connect to USB
- Fastboot mode: press [Vol +] and connect to USB
- Recovery mode: press [Vol -] and [Power] until phone starts; restart is the last point in the chinese menu, formatting is done with the one that contains eMMC

When in the dialer use the following codes for menu/information:
show IMEI numbers: *#06#
Engineering menu: *#*#3646633#*#*

Last edited:
Reactions: ->---

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Review (part 1)

Introduction

This is the OUKITEL K3.

db8761e3cd.jpg

Hardware

Partially based on the well known K6000 Plus, this K3 shares the same battery capacity (6000mAh), CPU (MT6750T) and RAM/ROM (4GB/64GB), with the addition of something requested many times to OUKITEL...a Compass/Magnetometer and Gyroscope! Finally, after so many months of requests, they did it. Does it mean that OUKITEL devices have higher value from now on? Well...follow the review to know more. ^^

cdoiRtxl.jpg

Unboxing

j4jRNyMl.jpg

Packaging comes with a pretty good amount of accessories: 1x Micro-USB Cable, 1x 5/7/9/12V Pump Express USB Charger, 1x User Manual, 1x Warranty Certificate, 1x Hard Plastic Cover, 1x SIM Card Tray remover, 1x OTG Cable, 1x Plastic Screen Protector and the Smartphone (of course). A screen protector is already applied.

dkTrKEWl.jpg
fSmPEkml.jpg

The whole chassis looks impressive, looking a like a solid piece of metal with rounded corners, with no imperfections anywhere. Also, on the upper and lower sides of the device, there is a semi-transparent plastic cover with a nice texture underneath, not the best idea for scratches, but definitely unique.

eXsrtAbl.jpg
1cmCk1Sl.jpg

9JUxBh1l.jpg
jQV2aHPl.jpg

It is 15.6x77.47x1.06cm, not a device made to be compact, with a weight of 249g, probably one of the heaviest not-rugged devices i have ever tested. Luckily the full-curved design helps a lot for ergonomics.

iGCT4KMl.jpg
dYk5JpUl.jpg

W0Rp9xMl.jpg
YRhKpMdl.jpg

On the front side there is the usual 2.5D glass (this time even more curved) with the IPS panel underneath and the upper front side of the device features a Front-Facing Camera supported by a Single-LED Flashlight, an Earpiece, and the Sensors hole that includes Light, Proximity and Gesture Sensors. Unfortunately, there is no notification LED here.

4hV00Xcl.jpg

0zTzdQLl.jpg

As regards the lower front side, it is nice to see that there is no wasted space, with Recents and Back buttons on the sides and a Fingerprint Scanner in the center that also works as a Physical Home Button (can be pressed).

7RqpJeFl.jpg

Unfortunately, i guess to not increase the weight even more, the glossy back panel is made of plastic and is also easy to scratch so, if you care about your device, don't forget to use a case.

wNvZIorl.jpg

The upper rear side of the device features the Dual Camera Sensor supported by a Single-LED - Single-Tone Flashlight.

U5opi10l.jpg

On the lower rear side there isn't anything at all except the OUKITEL logo because the Speaker is positioned on the lower side of the device.

1MZZphLl.jpg

Device

Screen

Unexpectedly, even though this device shares most of the hardware from the K6000 Plus, the IPS panel is way better here, with pretty good color accuracy and decent white balance.

Lby6H3Jl.jpg

Its light sensor supports smooth light changes, with a brightness that i would have preferred to be higher. It is just sufficient for outdoors usage.

ieu9yZml.jpg

Viewing Angles are almost as good as you would expect from a good IPS panel, but due to the more than usual curved front glass, there is a small gap noticeable between the panel and the glass, reducing viewing angles slightly.

9iLjFGTl.jpg
jI9eWVFl.jpg

Camera

Identical to another device tested some weeks ago (also similar when it comes to the hardware, pretty funny), this one features 2x Samsung S5K3L8 13MP sensors, one for the front, one for the back, and both featuring auto-focus (rare).

Overall photos quality is decent, there are no serious issues that need to be reported, with great macros and decent HDR quality. Noise level isn't too high neither.

MVsrC6rl.jpg
VHkpclil.jpg

GL9Gv0sl.jpg
vEGgNrBl.jpg

x1hdZILl.jpg
k7gVOy8l.jpg

DJyCqOQl.jpg
rOpOtmMl.jpg

Unfortunately the flashlight is weak, really weak. I don't know if my unit is faulty, but as you can notice, the light is barely enough to provide some extra light to the shot. A bit disappointing.

RfxhsRCl.jpg
BodMRxGl.jpg

Videos are recorded at 1080p30 and the quality is decent, with a sufficient average frame rate and enough level of detail.

Being the second device i test with a front camera featuring auto-focus, this implementation seem to work way better, with no issues with blue tints or anything that would mess image quality. The noise level is a bit high though.

hAUbY7Yl.jpg
Zy9xLfrl.jpg

Audio

Luckily, the Speaker Quality doesn't match the K6000 Plus. It is much more powerful here, even though it still lacks low frequencies. It isn't the best i have ever tried, but it might be one of most balanced.

As regards the Microphone, it works decently well in any case (in-call, VOIP, etc...), and the earpiece is loud enough (not too much though) to be used in any condition, but slightly noisy.

GPS

GPS Quality is confusing, with a pretty good accuracy and signal outdoors, and almost inexistent signal indoors. Weird. GLONASS support is here.

Indoors on the left, outdoors on the right.

WQnZfzYl.png
gH5ZnB5l.png

Telephony, Mobile Network & WiFi

Full support for European 4G Networks is here (Band 20 included).

I don't know if this was just a lucky moment for my room's signal, but this is the only device that managed to reach such high 4G connection speed without even maximum signal. Definitely impressive, thumbs up for OUKITEL's antennas implementation.

WWlGx4Hl.png

Also as regards the 5.0GHz connection the result is great, reaching the same speed i am able to reach from my laptop.

5b4ZoG3l.png

Battery Life

Something i don't like about this device is the USB connector, since it is one of those that require longer than usual Micro-USB plugs thus i can't use my own cables to test its battery capacity properly. This is the result i managed to obtain, but even though it matches the declared capacity, i can't say that this is a reliable result. (declared 6000mAh, real ~5940mAh)

XacbAhSl.jpg

The PCMark Battery Test more or less confirms the battery capacity result, reaching 14 hours with 11h49m of screen-on time, pretty similar to what i got on the K6000 Plus.

o2csoQ3l.png
kTEA5lfl.png

IxCBnIml.png
XAT0Evgl.png

As regards battery charging times, thanks to the Mediatek Pump Express charger it is possible to recharge the device completely in more or less 2 hours.

jWi8h1ll.jpg

Software

Following the usual OUKITEL's strategy, also this one runs on the AOSP-like Mediatek's Android 7.0 Nougat, with all goodies usually included in this type of ROMs. There is no bloatware pre-installed, and the device runs really smooth without a single-lag even while running heavy apps.

3dIjLfnl.png

ZZ8OeHxl.png
CDz8e5Jl.png

92jCXynl.png
yPBzaLCl.png

All Mediatek features such as MiraVision, double tap-to-wake, etc... are available.

wVwvNzOl.png
99CT0O6l.png

Yes guys, finally there is a Gyroscope and Magnetometer/Compass. Say hello to the new OUKITEL.

xlahEEOl.png

No malwares detected with Malware-Bytes Anti-Malware using latest definitions.

l9xXJtEl.png

The fingerprint scanner is really accurate, recognizing the finger everytime, but it is really slow to wake-up the device (as you can notice). I hope OUKITEL releases an OTA Update as soon as possible to improve it.

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
Review (part 2)

Benchmarks

I am sorry for all of you readers but i have to say goodbye to the good and old Vellamo Mobile Benchmark, it doesn't upload anymore results to the server thus, i guess, it has been discontinued 4ever. RIP Vellamo.

I have used 3DMark, AndroBench, Antutu Benchmark, Epic Citadel, GeekBench 4, GFXBench, PCMark (Work 2.0, Computer Vision, Storage & Work 1.0) and PassMark PerformanceTest to stress the device to the limit. I won’t test Games or Video Playback because there are already some related tests included in these Benchmark suites.

3DMark – Pretty common results for a Mali-T860MP2 running on a FHD screen, just low.

tpxhyZOl.png
64vqiDGl.png

GfObeBil.png
FpMaoO6l.png
'

xFUZ6rfl.png
hWdtKEil.png

AndroBench – Not the fastest internal storage i have seen, but still this Sandisk eMMC doesn't disappoint neither.

0TW6MIZl.png

Antutu Benchmark – I won’t say a lot about this benchmark, this isn’t as reliable as others. I’m providing this just for benchmarks lovers.

Tlnw5cPl.png
LteNLsjl.png

Epic Citadel – Just like what happened on another device with its software made by the same company (prize), there are some 3D rendering issues also there causing some noticeable slow-downs.

P7TZWvbl.png

GeekBench – As always, on a MT6750T there is a lack of single-core performance.

CPU

ryLmEMUl.png

jdf4Ctfl.png
Qd7oJ8jl.png

Compute

M4i7rBKl.png
So7pzcpl.png

GFXBench – Maxed out GPU with this benchmark, can't be discussed at all.

ZhtPVNtl.png
uKACdbZl.png
24d9w0pl.png

PCMark – Balanced results, with a lack of performance when it comes to the internal storage.

Work 2.0

g2KLDRal.png
rWTBIyTl.png

Computer Vision

nQzyD0wl.png
Oj4WwZ7l.png

Storage

I4EJGAXl.png
OcEVQKSl.png

Work 1.0

dIOP25al.png
s5eYaLMl.png

PassMark PerformanceTest – This is the second device i review with this benchmark i don't have yet enough results to express my opinion so, again, keep this for reference purposes.

eaK67LGl.png
pWRbYjsl.png
LQDK3PEl.png

Conclusions

OUKITEL did a great job with this device, coming out with almost perfect software (unlike what happened with the K6000 Plus) and also, most important, following the request of customers that have been asking for a long while the addition of a Compass/Magnetometer and Gyroscope, something that in 2017 should be included by default in all devices.

The device is well-built, with a unique design and solid chassis. If only they choose to use glass for the back panel instead of plastic, and also added a Notifcation LED, then i would have declared it as the best OUKITEL device ever made.

So, do i recommend it? Yes, with no doubts.

Pros:

Excellent Build Quality
Clean Android OS
Compass/Magnetometer & Gyroscope
Auto-Focus for the front camera
Impressive WiFi & 4G performance

Cons:

Really slow fingerprint scanner
No Notification LED
Weak rear-camera flashlight
Easy-to-scratch Plastic Back Cover
Requires longer than usual Micro-USB plugs

Rating: 8.7

Packaging and Accessories: 9.5
Design and Materials: 8
Performance and Heat Dissipation: 8.5
Screen: 8
Camera: 7.5
Sound: 8
Battery Life: 10
Software: 9.5
OEM Support: 9
Price: 8.5

You can find full-res images (I know, Quality isn't excellent) here: https://imgur.com/a/kMGHv

Official Website: http://www.oukitel.com/products/k/k3-76.html

You can buy it on many online shops. Official, and authorized, Retailers are listed in the OUKITEL website.

Reactions: Y300-0100

Y300-0100

Aug 11, 2014
Podgorica
@Alberto96
Thanks for your review.
I received my K3 two days ago. The same thing as with yours, low back flash, and I can not even take a decent picture at all( indoors especially picture is to pixelated like it doesn`t use 13 MP camera at all ). Compared to my U16 and U13 differences are are niticable or I can not set the camera properly. Any advice on camera settings on K3?
Thanks.
Thank you

Levered

Feb 11, 2012
Malaysia
levered.webs.com
@Alberto96
Thanks for your review.
I received my K3 two days ago. The same thing as with yours, low back flash, and I can not even take a decent picture at all( indoors especially picture is to pixelated like it doesn`t use 13 MP camera at all ). Compared to my U16 and U13 differences are are niticable or I can not set the camera properly. Any advice on camera settings on K3?
Thanks.
Thank you

Yes, same thing happen with me.

Btw, nice review from @Alberto96 :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Alberto96

Alberto96

Recognized Developer
Feb 24, 2010
Modugno (BA)
@Alberto96
Thanks for your review.
Thanks.
Thank you

There is no way to improve it, unless OUKITEL increases the flashlight voltage and optimizes the camera software a bit more.

Btw, nice review from @Alberto96 :fingers-crossed:

Thank you :)

C5Pro

Jun 26, 2017
There is no way to improve it, unless OUKITEL increases the flashlight voltage and optimizes the camera software a bit more.

Thank you :)

Interesting to see this. I have the Oukitel C5 Pro (so I hope I am welcome to post in this thread). I am very happy with my phone. (not as nice as the K3). The flash is nowhere near as bright as my previous Chinese Phone and the pictures are nowhere near as good despite both being 5Mpixels. What makes the flash even worse is that the flash/shutter timing is wrong, so I only get about half the effect of a dim flash. I can avoid this by starting recording video with the flash on and then take a still shot. You can do both at same time, then delete the video and keep the still! (I think is a benefit of the dimmer flash that it can stay on for video recording???!) At least then I get the full affect of the dim flash but not good for portraits on the eyes!! Do you get this timing problem on K3 ?

The other problem even outside, is very grainy pictures. It is like the sharpness setting is far too sharp. Pictures of grass looks like artificial green lines. (Change the setting to low sharpness makes it too blurry) You can see similar affect with the parking lot picture at start of this thread. At the front around the drain, the surface does not look natural!

I have tried other camera apps but they are all the same. I hope there might be a fix sometime? Will follow this thread for responses?

(I posted in the Oukitel C5 Pro thread but not much interest there!)

beginner73

May 31, 2016
Thanks for your review! I just wonder about the micro usb cable, is it that you cant use "normal" tip usb cable at all or will it work if the mobile is absolutely still while charging?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update receive v3.11;)

OUKITEL_K3_1_2.jpg

Dimensions: 155.7х77.7х10.3 mm
    Weight: 209g
    Chassis: Polycarbonate and aluminum
    SoC: MediaTek MT6750T
    CPU: 8 cores 64 bit Cortex-A53 with a frequency of 4x1.0GHz; 4х1.5GHz , 28nm
    GPU: 2 cores 64-bit graphics chip Mali-T860MP2, running at 650 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1.3.2 DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™
    Network: 4G Cat.4 (150MBps) with VoLTE Support
    RAM: 4 GB
    Storage: 64 GB
    Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
    Display: 5.5 in, IPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 403 DPI
    Protection: Asahi Glass (2.5D)
    Battery: 6000mAh, Li-Polymer
    Back Camera: 13MP module Samsung S5K3L8CMOS ISOCELL, phase autofocus (PDAF), aperture f / 2.0, (interpolation up to 16MP) + 2MP sensor. The maximum resolution of the photo is 4160x3120. Video: 1920x1080 - 30 fps. LED flash, HDR, Bokeh effect , geographic marks, ISO setting, autofocus, panoramic shooting.
    Front Camera: 13MP module Samsung S5K3L8 CMOS ISOCELL, phase autofocus (PDAF), aperture f / 2.0, (interpolation up to 16MP) + 2MP sensor. The maximum resolution of the photo is 4160x3120. Video: 1920x1080 - 30 fps. LED flash, HDR, Bokeh effect , geographic marks, ISO setting, autofocus, panoramic shooting.
    SIM card: Dual-SIM, Dual-Standby
    Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Single-Band
    USB: 2.0, Micro-USB
    Bluetooth: 4.0
    Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass
    Other Features: Front Fingerprint Scanner
    Colors: Black, Blue
    Thanks for your review! I just wonder about the micro usb cable, is it that you cant use "normal" tip usb cable at all or will it work if the mobile is absolutely still while charging?

You can't use a normal micro-usb cable at all.
    I will share later.

Firmware: P6GFFTB.OQ.HB.FHD.D3P5PA.1018.V3.08:fingers-crossed:

Link: https://mega.nz/#!J4BVVL5Y!EIbgI2jrbXDVk5PJ8GzrM96HbOqc0T_Re-obCt30yAo

;) Soon available on OUKITEL's website.
    Review (part 1)

Introduction

This is the OUKITEL K3.

db8761e3cd.jpg

Hardware

Partially based on the well known K6000 Plus, this K3 shares the same battery capacity (6000mAh), CPU (MT6750T) and RAM/ROM (4GB/64GB), with the addition of something requested many times to OUKITEL...a Compass/Magnetometer and Gyroscope! Finally, after so many months of requests, they did it. Does it mean that OUKITEL devices have higher value from now on? Well...follow the review to know more. ^^

cdoiRtxl.jpg

Unboxing

j4jRNyMl.jpg

Packaging comes with a pretty good amount of accessories: 1x Micro-USB Cable, 1x 5/7/9/12V Pump Express USB Charger, 1x User Manual, 1x Warranty Certificate, 1x Hard Plastic Cover, 1x SIM Card Tray remover, 1x OTG Cable, 1x Plastic Screen Protector and the Smartphone (of course). A screen protector is already applied.

dkTrKEWl.jpg
    fSmPEkml.jpg

The whole chassis looks impressive, looking a like a solid piece of metal with rounded corners, with no imperfections anywhere. Also, on the upper and lower sides of the device, there is a semi-transparent plastic cover with a nice texture underneath, not the best idea for scratches, but definitely unique.

eXsrtAbl.jpg
    1cmCk1Sl.jpg

9JUxBh1l.jpg
    jQV2aHPl.jpg

It is 15.6x77.47x1.06cm, not a device made to be compact, with a weight of 249g, probably one of the heaviest not-rugged devices i have ever tested. Luckily the full-curved design helps a lot for ergonomics.

iGCT4KMl.jpg
    dYk5JpUl.jpg

W0Rp9xMl.jpg
    YRhKpMdl.jpg

On the front side there is the usual 2.5D glass (this time even more curved) with the IPS panel underneath and the upper front side of the device features a Front-Facing Camera supported by a Single-LED Flashlight, an Earpiece, and the Sensors hole that includes Light, Proximity and Gesture Sensors. Unfortunately, there is no notification LED here.

4hV00Xcl.jpg

0zTzdQLl.jpg

As regards the lower front side, it is nice to see that there is no wasted space, with Recents and Back buttons on the sides and a Fingerprint Scanner in the center that also works as a Physical Home Button (can be pressed).

7RqpJeFl.jpg

Unfortunately, i guess to not increase the weight even more, the glossy back panel is made of plastic and is also easy to scratch so, if you care about your device, don't forget to use a case.

wNvZIorl.jpg

The upper rear side of the device features the Dual Camera Sensor supported by a Single-LED - Single-Tone Flashlight.

U5opi10l.jpg

On the lower rear side there isn't anything at all except the OUKITEL logo because the Speaker is positioned on the lower side of the device.

1MZZphLl.jpg

Device

Screen

Unexpectedly, even though this device shares most of the hardware from the K6000 Plus, the IPS panel is way better here, with pretty good color accuracy and decent white balance.

Lby6H3Jl.jpg

Its light sensor supports smooth light changes, with a brightness that i would have preferred to be higher. It is just sufficient for outdoors usage.

ieu9yZml.jpg

Viewing Angles are almost as good as you would expect from a good IPS panel, but due to the more than usual curved front glass, there is a small gap noticeable between the panel and the glass, reducing viewing angles slightly.

9iLjFGTl.jpg
    jI9eWVFl.jpg

Camera

Identical to another device tested some weeks ago (also similar when it comes to the hardware, pretty funny), this one features 2x Samsung S5K3L8 13MP sensors, one for the front, one for the back, and both featuring auto-focus (rare).

Overall photos quality is decent, there are no serious issues that need to be reported, with great macros and decent HDR quality. Noise level isn't too high neither.

MVsrC6rl.jpg
    VHkpclil.jpg

GL9Gv0sl.jpg
    vEGgNrBl.jpg

x1hdZILl.jpg
    k7gVOy8l.jpg

DJyCqOQl.jpg
    rOpOtmMl.jpg

Unfortunately the flashlight is weak, really weak. I don't know if my unit is faulty, but as you can notice, the light is barely enough to provide some extra light to the shot. A bit disappointing.

RfxhsRCl.jpg
    BodMRxGl.jpg

Videos are recorded at 1080p30 and the quality is decent, with a sufficient average frame rate and enough level of detail.

Being the second device i test with a front camera featuring auto-focus, this implementation seem to work way better, with no issues with blue tints or anything that would mess image quality. The noise level is a bit high though.

hAUbY7Yl.jpg
    Zy9xLfrl.jpg

Audio

Luckily, the Speaker Quality doesn't match the K6000 Plus. It is much more powerful here, even though it still lacks low frequencies. It isn't the best i have ever tried, but it might be one of most balanced.

As regards the Microphone, it works decently well in any case (in-call, VOIP, etc...), and the earpiece is loud enough (not too much though) to be used in any condition, but slightly noisy.

GPS

GPS Quality is confusing, with a pretty good accuracy and signal outdoors, and almost inexistent signal indoors. Weird. GLONASS support is here.

Indoors on the left, outdoors on the right.

WQnZfzYl.png
    gH5ZnB5l.png

Telephony, Mobile Network & WiFi

Full support for European 4G Networks is here (Band 20 included).

I don't know if this was just a lucky moment for my room's signal, but this is the only device that managed to reach such high 4G connection speed without even maximum signal. Definitely impressive, thumbs up for OUKITEL's antennas implementation.

WWlGx4Hl.png

Also as regards the 5.0GHz connection the result is great, reaching the same speed i am able to reach from my laptop.

5b4ZoG3l.png

Battery Life

Something i don't like about this device is the USB connector, since it is one of those that require longer than usual Micro-USB plugs thus i can't use my own cables to test its battery capacity properly. This is the result i managed to obtain, but even though it matches the declared capacity, i can't say that this is a reliable result. (declared 6000mAh, real ~5940mAh)

XacbAhSl.jpg

The PCMark Battery Test more or less confirms the battery capacity result, reaching 14 hours with 11h49m of screen-on time, pretty similar to what i got on the K6000 Plus.

o2csoQ3l.png
    kTEA5lfl.png

IxCBnIml.png
    XAT0Evgl.png

As regards battery charging times, thanks to the Mediatek Pump Express charger it is possible to recharge the device completely in more or less 2 hours.

jWi8h1ll.jpg

Software

Following the usual OUKITEL's strategy, also this one runs on the AOSP-like Mediatek's Android 7.0 Nougat, with all goodies usually included in this type of ROMs. There is no bloatware pre-installed, and the device runs really smooth without a single-lag even while running heavy apps.

3dIjLfnl.png

ZZ8OeHxl.png
    CDz8e5Jl.png

92jCXynl.png
    yPBzaLCl.png

All Mediatek features such as MiraVision, double tap-to-wake, etc... are available.

wVwvNzOl.png
    99CT0O6l.png

Yes guys, finally there is a Gyroscope and Magnetometer/Compass. Say hello to the new OUKITEL.

xlahEEOl.png

No malwares detected with Malware-Bytes Anti-Malware using latest definitions.

l9xXJtEl.png

The fingerprint scanner is really accurate, recognizing the finger everytime, but it is really slow to wake-up the device (as you can notice). I hope OUKITEL releases an OTA Update as soon as possible to improve it.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone