• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Oukitel WP5 Pro

Search This thread

2mkl

Jan 2, 2011
After using the script i have the following:
1.With magisk_pached.img
2. With image-new.img

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211111-234621.png
    Screenshot_20211111-234621.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20211120-145240.png
    Screenshot_20211120-145240.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 38

2mkl

Jan 2, 2011
What do you mean by changing bootloader?
Flashing image-new.img. But then you need to patch it via Magisk and reflash or immediately flash the pached img. It`s for v15.
P.S. If you want to use systemrw1.32 install zip via TWRP.

Attachments

• magisk_patched-23001_pkekI.img
    10.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: jon2021

2mkl

Jan 2, 2011
To @SwedishForenger . Can you help me. I want to uninstall unnecessary trash via ADB. But after all manipulations with phone ADB don`t found device, only fastboot. I can't see Android ADB interface in the device manager on PC. Only in fastboot mode.

Sorry. All OK...

Last edited:

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
To @SwedishForenger . Can you help me. I want to uninstall unnecessary trash via ADB. But after all manipulations with phone ADB don`t found device, only fastboot. I can't see Android ADB interface in the device manager on PC. Only in fastboot mode.

Sorry. All OK...

You can't clean the phone through ADB, You can only format different sectors and folders through fast-boot after unlocking it first. The fastest way to clean up your phone is connecting the phone too SP-flash tools and format and re-downloading a clean copy of Android. After you done this. Without restarting the phone, connect it directly to RomVerify_SP_MDT_v3.1944.00.03_20200611 and do a clean install of Android 10 v11.

Now you root as usual with a revival of your IMEI with SN_Write_Tool,

Once you have done this, you can disable unnecessary apps from the system boot process, By Linux and Terminal or through CMD in Windows by downloading the ADB file, extract ADB zip file on the desktop. Go into the ADB folder and right-click while holding down the SHIFT button and select "open ADB command prompt" from the list. A CMD window will open and you can now run this command : adb devices
When you see your phone, you are connected.

If for some reason you don't get the dialog for ADB on your phone. Revoke and delete all previously added devices and try again.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20211130113159.png

Copy and paste this list:

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.gmodel
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.google.android.apps.setupwizard.searchselector
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.google.android.setupwizard
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.google.android.partnersetup
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.mediatek.batterywarning
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.ssui.note
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.secom.vanzo.sos
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.chdmodel
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.companiondevicemanager
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.dynsystem
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaper.livepicker
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.googleassistant
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.wellbeing
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.youtube.music
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.emergency
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.nfc
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.privacypolicy
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.backupconfirm
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.fota
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.bips
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.ctsshim
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.localtransport
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.partnerbrowsercustomizations.example
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.sharedstoragebackup
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaperbackup
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.debug.loggerui
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.traceur
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.htmlviewer
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.feedback
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.onetimeinitializer
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.gms.location.history
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.videos
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mediatek.atmwifimeta
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.calllogbackup
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.setupwizard
adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.sos

Attachments

• SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1924_Win.zip
    57.8 MB · Views: 2
  • SN_Write_Tool_v1.1924.00.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 3
  • RomVerify_SP_MDT_v3.1944.00.03_20200611.zip
    19.4 MB · Views: 9
  • ADB.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: 2mkl

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021

Thank`s. This is exactly what I wanted to do. About ADB - I just forgot to enable USB debugging...
And what about txt debugging mode on your phone? Does the RomVerify_SP_MDT_v3.1944 work?

In Android 10/11 from Oukitel is a bunch of SIGNED files. Oukitel uses a modified SP MDT tool and CheckSum to connect to their servers to make sure you haven't changed / edited their version of android.

致璞工具RomVerify_SP_MDT_v3.1944.00.03_20200611.rar

YES, you can use several different programs IF you ONLY flash UPDATES on Oukitel.

Clean copy of Android:
But when you FORMAT/ DOWNLOAD in SP_Flash_Tool and flash a clean copy of Android, you MUST use Oukitel modified tools to avoid the red text "debugging mode" on the phone.

xmucio

Dec 4, 2021
Poland
@2mkl
Hey,
I am wonder how You was able to make partitions rw. I am trying SYSTEMRW_1.32 with different parameters and still no luck. Everything look fine, but partitions still are ro. It does not matter if i run script through the TWRP, Termux or ADB shell and later manual flash fixed image by fastboot. I put logs here. Do You have any idea?

xmucio

Dec 4, 2021
Poland
Thank You very much! Finally it worked but i had to:
1) Flash img-new file
2) Run script SYSTEMRW 1.32 through TWRP
3) Run Magisk and make patched image basing on img-new file
4) Flash new patched image to restore root privileges

After that:
PS D:\> adb shell
WP5_Pro:/ $ su
WP5_Pro:/ # mount -o remount,rw /
WP5_Pro:/ #
Voila!

So what next? Can I flash AOSP image or another custom rom?

I have one target: prevent notifications disabling after each app update (through the Google store). I have to re-enable notifications all the time. It is really frustrating especially if You have installed messengers like Signal.

Edit:
Unfortunately there is one side effect, phone do not recognize SIM cards anymore. In options, network settings are greyed out. It looks like there are no sim cards inserted.

Last edited:

2mkl

Jan 2, 2011
phone do not recognize SIM cards
Yes. There are many problems with this boot.img, so I posted it for reference only. I don’t know what exactly lebigmac changed in the bootloader, but it doesn’t work correctly. Maybe this is due to the conflict between Magisk and SuperSU. So I`m not using his bootloader and trying to fix this issue.
Take your time, something is already appearing for our phone ...

Last edited:

xmucio

Dec 4, 2021
Poland
Yes. There are many problems with this boot.img, so I posted it for reference only. I don’t know what exactly lebigmac changed in the bootloader, but it doesn’t work correctly. Maybe this is due to the conflict between Magisk and SuperSU. So I`m not using his bootloader and trying to fix this issue.
Take your time, something is already appearing for our phone ...

I know what he changed.

I unpacked his boot.img and mine and compared files in HxD. I have found difference quick in fstab file. I made the same change in my boot.img but after flashing sim cards are not working too. :(
difference.png

I think that the reason is that during the unpacking boot.img we are loosing some important data. After repacking even without any changes file size is a lot of smaller:
filesize.png

So close and so far...

xmucio

Dec 4, 2021
Poland

SOLUTION: DISSAPPEARING NOTIFICATIONS AFTER APPS UPDATES THROUGH THE GOOGLE STORE

I do not understand what was the reason to make such a ****ty software by Oukitel, but finally i found a way to fix this. It was so annoying, when You have to check if notifications settings are all right every few days.

Quick tutorial:
1. You need root privileges. Installing Magisk was described some many times that i will skip this part.
2. You need list of packages names for the apps, where You want to keep notifications settings all the time. You can obtain it for example through the shell:
adb shell "pm list packages|cut -f 2 -d ":""
You can also use some 3rd party app manager, which shows installed package names or check it via Google store. It does not matter.
3. Now it is time to pull & edit /data/system/ssui_notification file.
This is content of my ssui_notification:
{packageName='com.ssui.keyguard', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
{packageName='com.ssui.launcher3', mainSwitch=0, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
{packageName='com.android.music', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
{packageName='com.twitter.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
{packageName='com.android.email', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
{packageName='com.linkedin.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}

All You have to do is copy one line for example:
{packageName='com.facebook.orca', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
and past it on the bottom with changed package name:
{packageName='YOUR.APP.PACKAGE.NAME', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
This is example for Signal messenger:
{packageName='org.thoughtcrime.securesms', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
Repeat this for all apps with disappearing notifications and save the file.
4. After that You have to overwrite stock ssui_notification with just modified file. If You can not do this because of permission denied error, try to first delete stock file and after that copy modified file to the /data/system. It works for me.
5. Reboot your phone*
* I do not know if it is necessary step, but i did it to make sure that it will work.

Voila, your notifications should not disappear anymore after apps update. I have checked it on few apps and so far it works!

Unfortunately, this is not the best solution and You have to repeat this procedure after installing new apps, but probably most of people do not install new apps very often. I think it will be not a problem to make easy script to add automatically every installed app to the ssui_notification file, but the best solution will be if we will find which exactly process is responsible for this and just kill it. Maybe somebody will find that.

I hope that it will be helpful for the rest of frustrated Oukitel users ;) Good Luck!

2mkl

Jan 2, 2011
@xmusio
Very good work! Thank`s. Until today I have used Ulefone Armor 7, but now I`m testing TWRP on it and switched to Oukitel. Mmmm... I have never seen such a shameful firmware... I need a reliable phone without google slag. Our phone support Treble Project and I want to try installing an alternative firmware like LineageOS or similar and I`ll look for someone who will help to do this. With software by Oukitel my nerves won't last long...

areallydumbperson

if you have touch problems you should try replacing the kernel its where all the touch drivers are

unpack the twrp image and ur boot image

from the stock boot image folder find the two files: kernel and kernel_offset and copy these two into the unpacked twrp image and then repack and test

xmucio

Dec 4, 2021
Poland
I do not know why when i previously unpacked and repacked boot.img it did not work (no sim cards), but now it works. I am even able to make /product and /vendor rw by changing ro==>rw in fstab file and it works without any problem. Sim cards and BT are not recognized only if you change /system from ro to rw in fstab. I think this is caused by some security staff. Maybe it is necessary to patch also vbmeta_system? Below is fstab contents, any ideas?
# 1 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
# 1 "<built-in>" 1
# 1 "<built-in>" 3
# 350 "<built-in>" 3
# 1 "<command line>" 1
# 1 "<built-in>" 2
# 1 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765" 2
# 102 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
system /system ext4 ro wait,avb=vbmeta_system,logical,first_stage_mount,avb_keys=/avb/q-gsi.avbpubkey:/avb/r-gsi.avbpubkey:/avb/s-gsi.avbpubkey,

vendor /vendor ext4 rw wait,avb,logical,first_stage_mount,

product /product ext4 rw wait,avb,logical,first_stage_mount,
# 126 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md_udc /metadata ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,discard wait,formattable,first_stage_mount

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/userdata /data ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,errors=panic wait,check,quota,reservedsize=128M,formattable,resize,fileencryption=aes-256-xts

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/cache /cache ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard wait,check,formattable

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/protect1 /mnt/vendor/protect_f ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/protect2 /mnt/vendor/protect_s ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvdata /mnt/vendor/nvdata ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvcfg /mnt/vendor/nvcfg ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/persist /mnt/vendor/persist ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable

/devices/platform/externdevice* auto auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
/devices/platform/mt_usb* auto vfat defaults voldmanaged=usbotg:auto

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/frp /persistent emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvram /nvram emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/proinfo /proinfo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/lk /bootloader emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/lk2 /bootloader2 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/para /misc emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/boot /boot emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/recovery /recovery emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta_vendor /vbmeta_vendor emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta_system /vbmeta_system emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,,avb=vbmeta

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/logo /logo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/expdb /expdb emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/seccfg /seccfg emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/tee1 /tee1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/tee2 /tee2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/scp1 /scp1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/scp2 /scp2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/sspm_1 /sspm_1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/sspm_2 /sspm_2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1img /md1img emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1dsp /md1dsp emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1arm7 /md1arm7 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md3img /md3img emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/spmfw /spmfw emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/boot_para /boot_para emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/odmdtbo /odmdtbo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/dtbo /dtbo emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta /vbmeta emmc defaults defaults

In attachment there is boot image with unlocked /product and /vendor (rw). Flash it on your risk if you want to try.

PS C:\> adb shell
WP5_Pro:/ $ su
WP5_Pro:/ # mount -o remount,rw /product
WP5_Pro:/ # mount -o remount,rw /vendor
WP5_Pro:/ # mount -o remount,rw /
'/dev/block/dm-1' is read-only
WP5_Pro:/ # exit
WP5_Pro:/ $ exit

edit:
This is not problem with avb. I removed avb folder from the ramdisk and modifed fstab like below and everything works, but changing ro==>rw for system is causing missing sim cards. I do not know where I should dig now.

# 1 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
# 1 "<built-in>" 1
# 1 "<built-in>" 3
# 350 "<built-in>" 3
# 1 "<command line>" 1
# 1 "<built-in>" 2
# 1 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765" 2
# 102 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
system /system ext4 ro wait,avb,logical,first_stage_mount,

vendor /vendor ext4 rw wait,avb,logical,first_stage_mount,

product /product ext4 rw wait,avb,logical,first_stage_mount,
# 126 "vendor/mediatek/proprietary/hardware/fstab/mt6765/fstab.in.mt6765"
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md_udc /metadata ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,discard wait,formattable,first_stage_mount

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/userdata /data ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,errors=panic wait,check,quota,reservedsize=128M,formattable,resize,fileencryption=aes-256-xts

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/cache /cache ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard wait,check,formattable

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/protect1 /mnt/vendor/protect_f ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/protect2 /mnt/vendor/protect_s ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvdata /mnt/vendor/nvdata ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,discard wait,check,formattable
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvcfg /mnt/vendor/nvcfg ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/persist /mnt/vendor/persist ext4 noatime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,commit=1,nodelalloc wait,check,formattable

/devices/platform/externdevice* auto auto defaults voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
/devices/platform/mt_usb* auto vfat defaults voldmanaged=usbotg:auto

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/frp /persistent emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/nvram /nvram emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/proinfo /proinfo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/lk /bootloader emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/lk2 /bootloader2 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/para /misc emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/boot /boot emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/recovery /recovery emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta_vendor /vbmeta_vendor emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta_system /vbmeta_system emmc defaults first_stage_mount,nofail,,avb=vbmeta

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/logo /logo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/expdb /expdb emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/seccfg /seccfg emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/tee1 /tee1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/tee2 /tee2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/scp1 /scp1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/scp2 /scp2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/sspm_1 /sspm_1 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/sspm_2 /sspm_2 emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1img /md1img emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1dsp /md1dsp emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md1arm7 /md1arm7 emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/md3img /md3img emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/spmfw /spmfw emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/boot_para /boot_para emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/odmdtbo /odmdtbo emmc defaults defaults
/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/dtbo /dtbo emmc defaults defaults

/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/vbmeta /vbmeta emmc defaults defaults

Attachments

• image-new_ven.img
    10.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: jon2021

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok.
    You need the latest stock firmware (v15) with unlocked bootloader. Install all drivers.
    To unlock bootloader you need to do this:
    1. In setting - About Phone - tap several times on Build number (developer options)
    2. In Satting - System - Developer options set OEM unlocking and USB debbuging.
    Reboot to bootloader -Vol UP+ Power and select fastboot (Vol Up- select, Vol Down -confirmation)
    In platform-tools ( I copyed cmd.exe to this folder)
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock_critical
    (Every time you need confirm with Vol UP)
    !WARNING! All data will be lost.
    Reboot to system.
    Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    Then we install GSI (with TWRP or without).
    Boot.img must be from stock firmware.
    You must have vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img and Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img in platform-tool folder.
    Link for Havos 3.12 - https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/arm64-ab/ ( second with Gapps). Extract img from zip.
    Reboot to fastboot.
    In fastboot mode
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Reboot to fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    In fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot erase system
    Code:
    fastboot delete-logical-partition product
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Return to normal fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot reboot bootloader
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata
    Code:
    fastboot reboot

The system will boot in a few minutes
    But your phone won't have a Googl Play certificate.
    To fix this problem I did this:
    Install Magisk-v23.0.apk (disabled Check Updates and in Update Chanel set Custom Channel)
    Reflash boot.img to magisk_patched_boot.img by @xmucio
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_boot.img
    Code:
    In Magisk set MagiskHide.
    From Magisk repository I installed Riru, BusyBox, MagiskHide Props Config and manualy SafetyNet Fix 2.1.1 (via Install from storage). Then I dissabled all Googl apps (Play market and so on).
    With help from MagiskHide Props Config I made a substitution of the phone and installed the certificate.
    In Termix I done this:
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    props
    You will seen like on picture.
    At first I done 2 (Forse BASIC key attestation)
    d - (pick value from device list)
    3 - (Ulefone, becouse I have it)
    All confirmed.
    Then I done 1 (Edit device fingerprint
    f
    3 - Ulefone
    Then enabled Google apps
    SafetyNet passed. The device is certified.
    I installed HavocOS 3.11 and lineageOS 17.1. Both times - fastboot

Write a complete manual on how you did it, so that everyone can understand and follow your instructions. Your contribution will be very appreciated to this forum by all.

De-googled android 12 running AOSP on Oukitel WP5 Pro with MicroG Services Core.​

I Finally managed to install Android 12 on this phone.
    I'm NOT a steven spielberg, but made a small film clip instead of writing about it.
    Working on a system root solution.

One more thing. I had issues with phone conversations with Bluetooth connected. I was hearing all the time myself very loud. Fix for it is in "Phh Treble Setting". --> "Misc features". You have to select "Mediatek" in "Bluetooth workarounds" and tick "Force-disable A2DP offload".

Has anyone managed to flash any other ROM on this phone?

Ok.
    You need the latest stock firmware (v15) with unlocked bootloader. Install all drivers.
    To unlock bootloader you need to do this:
    1. In setting - About Phone - tap several times on Build number (developer options)
    2. In Satting - System - Developer options set OEM unlocking and USB debbuging.
    Reboot to bootloader -Vol UP+ Power and select fastboot (Vol Up- select, Vol Down -confirmation)
    In platform-tools ( I copyed cmd.exe to this folder)
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock_critical
    (Every time you need confirm with Vol UP)
    !WARNING! All data will be lost.
    Reboot to system.
    Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    Then we install GSI (with TWRP or without).
    Boot.img must be from stock firmware.
    You must have vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img and Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img in platform-tool folder.
    Link for Havos 3.12 - https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/arm64-ab/ ( second with Gapps). Extract img from zip.
    Reboot to fastboot.
    In fastboot mode
    Code:
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Reboot to fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    In fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot erase system
    Code:
    fastboot delete-logical-partition product
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Return to normal fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot reboot bootloader
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata
    Code:
    fastboot reboot

The system will boot in a few minutes
    But your phone won't have a Googl Play certificate.
    To fix this problem I did this:
    Install Magisk-v23.0.apk (disabled Check Updates and in Update Chanel set Custom Channel)
    Reflash boot.img to magisk_patched_boot.img by @xmucio
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_boot.img
    Code:
    In Magisk set MagiskHide.
    From Magisk repository I installed Riru, BusyBox, MagiskHide Props Config and manualy SafetyNet Fix 2.1.1 (via Install from storage). Then I dissabled all Googl apps (Play market and so on).
    With help from MagiskHide Props Config I made a substitution of the phone and installed the certificate.
    In Termix I done this:
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    props
    You will seen like on picture.
    At first I done 2 (Forse BASIC key attestation)
    d - (pick value from device list)
    3 - (Ulefone, becouse I have it)
    All confirmed.
    Then I done 1 (Edit device fingerprint
    f
    3 - Ulefone
    Then enabled Google apps
    SafetyNet passed. The device is certified.
    Hi all... Until we get ROOT to this phone.

I have been using WP5 Pro as my daily driver for 9 months now, and am super happy with it.
    However... After 3 months, the large 8000Ah battery didn't last as long as it should.
    So I opened it up in ADB :
    adb shell 'pm list packages -f' | sed -e 's/.*=//' | sort
    ore
    adb shell pm list packages
    and took a closer look at the pre installed crap on the phone. And I was shocked by all the unnecessary s*it i found. com.mediatek.atmwifimeta : Why is all my Wifi traffic logged and sent to a remote server !!!.

To you who are interested in removing bloatware on your phone.
    I put together a list of crap you can delete without affecting your daily use of the phone.

Just Copy & Paste in terminal and restart the phone.

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.chdmodel adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.companiondevicemanager adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.dynsystem adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaper.livepicker adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.googleassistant adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.wellbeing adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.youtube.music adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.emergency adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.nfc adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.privacypolicy adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.backupconfirm adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.fota adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.bips adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.ctsshim adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.localtransport adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.partnerbrowsercustomizations.example adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.printspooler adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.sharedstoragebackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaperbackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.debug.loggerui adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.traceur adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.htmlviewer adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.feedback adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.onetimeinitializer adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.gms.location.history adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.videos adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mediatek.atmwifimeta adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.calllogbackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.setupwizard adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.sos

You can Reinstall one or all apps again by putting:
    adb shell cmd package install-existing com.app name

With USB Debugging enabled on your phone.....
    There is a lot to copy and paste, so I created a script that cleans your phone in 10 seconds from all this bloatware. Download it at the bottom of this post to your desktop, unzip it to your desktop, connect phone and double-click the Claning file.

The default launcher on this phone is terrible. Here is a good alternative...
    Using Mod SMART LAUNCHER 5 PRO
    You can download it here: here.... here.... ore here..... just incase here too......

photo_2021-03-26_04-47-14.jpgphoto_2021-03-26_04-47-19.jpgphoto_2021-03-26_04-48-57.jpg

2.png

SOLUTION: DISSAPPEARING NOTIFICATIONS AFTER APPS UPDATES THROUGH THE GOOGLE STORE

I do not understand what was the reason to make such a ****ty software by Oukitel, but finally i found a way to fix this. It was so annoying, when You have to check if notifications settings are all right every few days.

Quick tutorial:
    1. You need root privileges. Installing Magisk was described some many times that i will skip this part.
    2. You need list of packages names for the apps, where You want to keep notifications settings all the time. You can obtain it for example through the shell:
    adb shell "pm list packages|cut -f 2 -d ":""
    You can also use some 3rd party app manager, which shows installed package names or check it via Google store. It does not matter.
    3. Now it is time to pull & edit /data/system/ssui_notification file.
    This is content of my ssui_notification:
    {packageName='com.ssui.keyguard', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.ssui.launcher3', mainSwitch=0, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.android.music', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.twitter.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.android.email', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.linkedin.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}

All You have to do is copy one line for example:
    {packageName='com.facebook.orca', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    and past it on the bottom with changed package name:
    {packageName='YOUR.APP.PACKAGE.NAME', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    This is example for Signal messenger:
    {packageName='org.thoughtcrime.securesms', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    Repeat this for all apps with disappearing notifications and save the file.
    4. After that You have to overwrite stock ssui_notification with just modified file. If You can not do this because of permission denied error, try to first delete stock file and after that copy modified file to the /data/system. It works for me.
    5. Reboot your phone*
    * I do not know if it is necessary step, but i did it to make sure that it will work.

Voila, your notifications should not disappear anymore after apps update. I have checked it on few apps and so far it works!

Unfortunately, this is not the best solution and You have to repeat this procedure after installing new apps, but probably most of people do not install new apps very often. I think it will be not a problem to make easy script to add automatically every installed app to the ssui_notification file, but the best solution will be if we will find which exactly process is responsible for this and just kill it. Maybe somebody will find that.

I hope that it will be helpful for the rest of frustrated Oukitel users ;) Good Luck!

Write a complete manual on how you did it, so that everyone can understand and follow your instructions. Your contribution will be very appreciated to this forum by all.

Runing on old Android 10?

WP5 pro are being shipped with Android 10 V3 and V4 version of the firmware.
    However, ther is a new release of Android 10 V5 available for this phone!.

Android 10 V5 can be downloaded here

And all the tools needed to make the upgrade possible, you can find it here
    If you are wondering if it is difficult to do the update, you can watch a video on how to do it in this tool folder to.

photo_2021-04-02_13-28-28.jpg