Question Oukitel WP5 Pro

Search This thread

nomexcze

Mar 27, 2021
Hi.
The problem lies in how Oukitel has set app permission. Only system apps have permission to run constantly in the background. Have a oukitel C16 pro and the same problem there. To get around that problem on that phone, I rooted the phone with Magisk, and put the app's in to the system folder and let the phone boot up with the apps I needed as system app, and problem was solved.
So I guess when ROOT comes to this phone, we can solve your problem

I agree with you. Strange that I doesn't had this issue for 3weeks, when using Tidal, Sport-Tracker without interruption after 30mins (It start around this week Monday). I spent lot of time to fix this, still believe that I set something somewhere wrong. I learn lot of from Android and how root can help me.
Mean time using adb:
"adb shell dumpsys deviceidle" .... show me that apps is whitelisted
currently it seems that I sorted issue out by disabling Doze with "adb shell dumpsys deviceidle disable"
If I will know this during grace period (14-days after I bought it [garanted by law]), will return it and continue use my k10000max (which is great device).
Edit: still have no solution

Last edited:

nomexcze

Mar 27, 2021
I agree with you. Strange that I doesn't had this issue for 3weeks, when using Tidal, Sport-Tracker without interruption after 30mins (It start around this week Monday). I spent lot of time to fix this, still believe that I set something somewhere wrong. I learn lot of from Android and how root can help me.
Mean time using adb:
"adb shell dumpsys deviceidle" .... show me that apps is whitelisted
currently it seems that I sorted issue out by disabling Doze with "adb shell dumpsys deviceidle disable"
If I will know this during grace period (14-days after I bought it [garanted by law]), will return it and continue use my k10000max (which is great device).
Edit: still have no solution
Found it is really due to device went to sleep. There is 30mins timeout.
Have simply question- is possible to prevent system from sleeping or extend this time? I tried some apps from playstore, but not success full. Strange is that sometimes apps running for hours. I would like to understood what this mean.

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Found it is really due to device went to sleep. There is 30mins timeout.
Have simply question- is possible to prevent system from sleeping or extend this time? I tried some apps from playstore, but not success full. Strange is that sometimes apps running for hours. I would like to understood what this mean.
Only system apps have permission to run constantly in the background.
All other apps and their features shuts down or freezes after 30 min.
To prevent this, all apps you want to keep alive must be in the system app folder. And to access the system folder, your phone must be rooted.
I'm searching the internet from China to the North Pole every week for news and information on possible ways to root this phone. But found nothing yet. Hope some kind rom designer can help us find a solution to this problem soon.......

Last edited:

nomexcze

Mar 27, 2021
CPU awake apps keep system from sleeping seems to work. but rooting will help to get it clear. Strange, that Android 7 from oukitel wotk smooth on my k10000max. Will watch this for upgrade, also report issue to oukitel (there is special procedure to raise ticket, realy outside from original support), I'm realy durance to get solution.

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
CPU awake apps keep system from sleeping seems to work. but rooting will help to get it clear. Strange, that Android 7 from oukitel wotk smooth on my k10000max. Will watch this for upgrade, also report issue to oukitel (there is special procedure to raise ticket, realy outside from original support), I'm realy durance to get solution.
Have tested different CPU awake apps since I bought the phone a year ago, but none of them start with the phone booting. You have to manually start the app every time after each boot. And sometimes it works, and sometimes the OS force the app to shut down after 30 minutes. For GPS sport tracking apps, To make sure that the app has not been shut down, you have to wake up the phone and see that the icon is still in the menu. So we're back where we started. ROOT ....

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Runing on old Android 10?

WP5 pro are being shipped with Android 10 V3 and V4 version of the firmware.
However, ther is a new release of Android 10 V5 available for this phone!.

Android 10 V5 can be downloaded here

And all the tools needed to make the upgrade possible, you can find it here
If you are wondering if it is difficult to do the update, you can watch a video on how to do it in this tool folder to.

photo_2021-04-02_13-28-28.jpg

df_ni

Feb 15, 2021
Hi.
I had a same problem in killing the apps from background I have installed. I use WP5 pro fw 4 with Magisk Canary.
I put the app in whitelist in taskmanager and have solved the problem.
You can try this method.

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Hi.
I had a same problem in killing the apps from background I have installed. I use WP5 pro fw 4 with Magisk Canary.
I put the app in whitelist in taskmanager and have solved the problem.
You can try this method.
How did you get Magic Canary on the phone ?.
Can't find any TWRP that works. Or did you just install the Magic app for patching boot image?

Last edited:

df_ni

Feb 15, 2021
How did you get Magic Canary on the phone ?.
Can't find any TWRP that works. Or did you just install the Magic app for patching boot image?
Please see this post:
"Magisk" in the post means Magisk Canary
Empty vbmeta.img you can find here
But rooting WP5 Pro using this method do not provide all permissions in filesystems because, as I think, the system partition is readonly in Android 10. As result that root is limited

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Please see this post:
"Magisk" in the post means Magisk Canary
Empty vbmeta.img you can find here
But rooting WP5 Pro using this method do not provide all permissions in filesystems because, as I think, the system partition is readonly in Android 10. As result that root is limited
I helped a friend to root his WP5 without problems. But with WP5 pro this method does not work, have tried it several times, with different magic.
Others have tried too, without success for WP5 pro

And so it goes on an on.

df_ni

Feb 15, 2021
But with WP5 pro this method does not work, have tried it several times, with different magic.
Others have tried too, without success for WP5 pro
I am sory but this method works for me ...
and others...
You can see discussion here
And so it goes on an on.
This is outdate
If interest you can see

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
I am sory but this method works for me ...
and others...
You can see discussion here

This is outdate
If interest you can see
Yes. I read it a while back, that someone managed to get temporary root in the old firmware version V3 of android 10. But no one so far have gotten permanent root for V4 or the new V5 version of this firmware. And rood had solved most of the problems that users have with this phone.

The Russian forum discusses and copies information from this thread, for V3 of the firmware.

Last edited:

nomexcze

Mar 27, 2021
Yes. I read it a while back, that someone managed to get temporary root in the old firmware version V3 of android 10. But no one so far have gotten permanent root for V4 or the new V5 version of this firmware. And rood had solved most of the problems that users have with this phone.

The Russian forum discusses and copies information from this thread, for V3 of the firmware.
Thanks for your affort in our case SwedishForenger. My WP5 pro has been equiped with V6 firmware (it is lost now, because I have been flashing it with v5 and hope for solution, but it does not happend, currently I have high prior ticket open to vendor). Second strange is, that we need to break original firmware to fix developers issues. Based on Czech Law (my country) I'm qualified to RMA the device due to "prevent full use". I hope my tread using vendor ticket may helps, but it is China, they don't care obviously.

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
I think we might be able to create a TWRP that works on WP5 pro, so we can flash magisk and get full permanent root on MT6762 and MT6765.
There is a program called Mediatek TWRP Porter and has had great success for Mediatek phones. If anyone in here is willing to help me test this method on their own phones to. Where I fail, you may succeed. And together create a TWRP for the WP5 pro community.
The TWRP porting can be done by both Windows and Linux users.

The program is extremely easy to use. there is even an automated version of the program, just download the Android 10 firmware file and click the start button. and a TWRP image file is created for your phone model. Flash it to your phone. DONE. You have now TWRP for flashing magisk and permanent system root.

For the manual Mediatek port TWRP program.
The TWRP recovery files you choose to use, must have a screen resolution of 720 x 1440. And support MT6762 and MT6765 devices.

I think a good start is to go to the WP5 model of this phone and use this zip file as a base.

There is a lot of information about TWRP ports, so I'll post some links for you to zip through.

Last edited:

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Well. I have come so far that I can install TWRP i created. Must go to work now, but will see if I can find some time tomorrow to continue working on this project.

IMG_20210403_131810_4CS.jpg

Last edited:

nomexcze

Mar 27, 2021
Good, you are quite So far. Hope for step by step guide, dont want to make harm. I know how use ADB and flash. But modify something inside software, not much.

Edit: Ok. im going at my own. Succefully applied TWRP autoporter and create new recovery.img (original: 37.768MB, new 23.840MB) also get empty vbmeta.img. Both files copied (replaced) to folder with original firmware (where are the rest of files). What next, flash this new modified firmware using spflash and scatter file? Then boot to recovery using ADB

Last edited:

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Good evening.
Have spent a few hours on the TWRP project to day, and have encountered som problems with the installation of Magisk. For some reason I can't mount the different patitions when I install Magisk, and it seems to have 2 different bootloader patitions to ?....

I need some help here. this is not my expertise, and have limited knowledge in this matter. I'm a CNC engineer, not software designer. Any suggestions or ideas for what goes wrong when I try to flash Magisk?

photo_2021-04-04_21-11-55.jpg

photo_2021-04-04_21-12-00.jpg

photo_2021-04-04_21-12-18.jpg

photo_2021-04-04_21-11-13.jpg

Reactions: MickOldunwise

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
OUKITEL IMEI recovery
1,1.jpg
Had trouble making calls after flashing the Oukitel firmware to the phone.
and daild *#06# and discovered that I had lost my IMEI number, which is used to register my phone on the carrier network. Without an IMEI number, you can either call, text or surf the internet. So it's crucial that you restore that number. Here is a small guide on how to reset your IMEI number on ALL smart phones, As long as you have USB drivers for that specific phon.
I will use Windows 10 in this example, as this is the most common operating system to date. If linux users want a guide too, send me a pm.
Ok, that out of the way, let's begin....

Drivers...
Is the key component for your phone to communicate with a computer, and for communicating with the different chipsets in your phone.

Oukitel uses Mediatek drivers and can be downloaded here..…
Extract the folder to your desktop. You will need a copy of the OUKITEL firmware.

Oukitel WP5 here... and Oukitel WP5 pro here...

Right click on windows taskbar icon, and click on Device manager.

1.png

Click on Action and on Add legacy hardware.
2.png

Click on install ....
3.png

Click on Brows...
5.png

Go in to the Mediatek folder you downloaded earlier and double-click on the android driver.
You can do this for one or all the drivers, and the drivers in the 64 folder to.
Reboot the computer....

Now it's time to fix the missing IMEI number issue....
To make this job as easy as possible for us, we will use the SN Write Tool.
There are a lot of versions and editions of this tool for different phones, but for WP5 and WP5 pro we use v1-1924 which can be downloaded here ....
Ok, let's begin....

Open the SN_Write_Tool_v1.2020.00 folder and open the SN_Writ program.
6.png

Click on System Config.
0Ww25wWsuT.png

Onely IMEI and Dule IMEI is checkt.
Now we need to tell the program to retrieve all the necessary information about your phone from the firmware databases. Now click on the MD1_DB button, and go in to the download OUKITEL firmware folder and in to the database folder.

7.png

8.png

Double click on the MDDB file. Go to the next button AP_DB and add the next database file APDB file. Click the SAVE button.
9.png

Now we are ready to write the IMEI number to the phone. Click on the STRT button.
Now enter your IMEI number. If you have not written it down, you can find it on the packaging the phone came with. Turn off your phone and prepare the USB-c cable.
11.png

Ckick OK button , and plug the USB cable into the computer and phone and wait a few seconds. A small text is displayed on the phone screen at the bottom left.
12.jpg

The program will verify with the database, before writing the IMEI number to the phone, This may take up to 1 min. If the program finds errors in your IMEI number, you will receive an error message. you can check your number or click OK.
13.png

When everything is ready, you will get a green light from the program.
14.png

Restart the phone and you now have a new IMEI numbers.....
1,2.jpg

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 7.png
    7.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

h2ikm8

Jun 7, 2020
OUKITEL IMEI recovery
and daild *#06# and discovered that I had lost my IMEI number, which is used to register my phone on the carrier network. Without an IMEI number, you can either call, text or surf the internet. So it's crucial that you restore that number. Here is a small guide on how to reset your IMEI number on ALL smart phones, As long as you have USB drivers for that specific phon.
I will use Windows 10 in this example, as this is the most common operating system to date. If linux users want a guide too, send me a pm.

Drivers...
Is the key component for your phone to communicate with a computer, and for communicating with the different chipsets in your phone.

Extract the folder to your desktop. You will need a copy of the OUKITEL firmware.
You can download it here...

Click on install ....
Click on Brows...
Go in to the Mediatek folder you downloaded earlier and double-click on the android driver.
You can do this for one or all the drivers, and the drivers in the 64 folder to.
Reboot the computer....

There are a lot of versions and editions of this tool for different phones, but for WP5 and WP5 pro we use v1-1924 which can be downloaded here ....
Ok, let's begin....

Click on System Config.

Now we need to tell the program to retrieve all the necessary information about your phone from the firmware databases. Now click on the MD1_DB button, and go in to the download OUKITEL firmware folder and in to the database folder.
Double click on the MDDB file. Go to the next button AP_DB and add the next database file APDB file. Click the SAVE button.
Now we are ready to write the IMEI number to the phone. Click on the STRT button.
Now enter your IMEI number. If you have not written it down, you can find it on the packaging the phone came with. Turn off your phone and prepare the USB-c cable.
Ckick OK button , and plug the USB cable into the computer and phone and wait a few seconds. A small text is displayed on the phone screen at the bottom left.
The program will verify with the database, before writing the IMEI number to the phone, This may take up to 1 min. If the program finds errors in your IMEI number, you will receive an error message. you can check your number or click OK.
hello
did you manage to finish the process? is your phone fully rooted and with twrp functioning?

SwedishForenger

Mar 26, 2021
Good afternoon.
Sorry, don't have time to work much on this project caused by my stressful job that keeps me from the computer. But today I got a few minutes over and have extracted the keys for the locked partitions.

This is for anyone who wants to create new modified and sign files in AVBtool .
Just put them in your public_key folder and sign away.

boot_key
dtbo_key.bin
recovery_key.bin
vbmeta_vendor_key.bin
vbmeta_system_key.bin

Make sure you have OpenSSL and Python installed and configured...!
These are the programs that help you decrypt and encrypt your files.

With these keys you can sign TWRP.img, rename it to recovery.img, and sign and flash a empty vbmeta.img. and and so on. I will keep trying to make a complete system TWRP root solution for this phone. But it makes it easier if we do this together, if you download and try to learn how AVBtool works. with this tool you can root all your future phones and create your one TWRP for your own needs. But for the next few months, I won't have time to work on this project as much as I would like to, but any help is appreciated....

I have tried to contact TWRP community about my work on this phone, but so far it has fallen for deaf ears on my messages. I see that the TWRP team help the WP5 community, but nothing on the PRO version. Hope to get some help from them soon....
However, I will update you with newest apps and suggestions to improve this phone.

Attachments

• Edeted keys.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Raw keys.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all... Until we get ROOT to this phone.

I have been using WP5 Pro as my daily driver for 9 months now, and am super happy with it.
    However... After 3 months, the large 8000Ah battery didn't last as long as it should.
    So I opened it up in ADB :
    adb shell 'pm list packages -f' | sed -e 's/.*=//' | sort
    ore
    adb shell pm list packages
    and took a closer look at the pre installed crap on the phone. And I was shocked by all the unnecessary s*it i found. com.mediatek.atmwifimeta : Why is all my Wifi traffic logged and sent to a remote server !!!.

To you who are interested in removing bloatware on your phone.
    I put together a list of crap you can delete without affecting your daily use of the phone.

Just Copy & Paste in terminal and restart the phone.

adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.chdmodel adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.companiondevicemanager adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.dynsystem adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaper.livepicker adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.docs adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.googleassistant adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.wellbeing adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.youtube.music adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.emergency adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.nfc adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.elephanttek.faceunlock adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.privacypolicy adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.backupconfirm adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.adups.fota adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.bips adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.ctsshim adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.localtransport adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.partnerbrowsercustomizations.example adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.printspooler adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.sharedstoragebackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.wallpaperbackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.debug.loggerui adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.traceur adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.htmlviewer adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.apps.restore adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.feedback adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.onetimeinitializer adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.gms.location.history adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.google.android.videos adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.mediatek.atmwifimeta adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.android.calllogbackup adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.setupwizard adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.ssui.sos

You can Reinstall one or all apps again by putting:
    adb shell cmd package install-existing com.app name

With USB Debugging enabled on your phone.....
    There is a lot to copy and paste, so I created a script that cleans your phone in 10 seconds from all this bloatware. Download it at the bottom of this post to your desktop, unzip it to your desktop, connect phone and double-click the Claning file.

The default launcher on this phone is terrible. Here is a good alternative...
    Using Mod SMART LAUNCHER 5 PRO
    You can download it here: here.... here.... ore here..... just incase here too......

photo_2021-03-26_04-47-14.jpgphoto_2021-03-26_04-47-19.jpgphoto_2021-03-26_04-48-57.jpg

2.png

SOLUTION: DISSAPPEARING NOTIFICATIONS AFTER APPS UPDATES THROUGH THE GOOGLE STORE

I do not understand what was the reason to make such a ****ty software by Oukitel, but finally i found a way to fix this. It was so annoying, when You have to check if notifications settings are all right every few days.

Quick tutorial:
    1. You need root privileges. Installing Magisk was described some many times that i will skip this part.
    2. You need list of packages names for the apps, where You want to keep notifications settings all the time. You can obtain it for example through the shell:
    adb shell "pm list packages|cut -f 2 -d ":""
    You can also use some 3rd party app manager, which shows installed package names or check it via Google store. It does not matter.
    3. Now it is time to pull & edit /data/system/ssui_notification file.
    This is content of my ssui_notification:
    {packageName='com.ssui.keyguard', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.ssui.launcher3', mainSwitch=0, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=2, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.android.music', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=0, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.twitter.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.android.email', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    {packageName='com.linkedin.android', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}

All You have to do is copy one line for example:
    {packageName='com.facebook.orca', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    and past it on the bottom with changed package name:
    {packageName='YOUR.APP.PACKAGE.NAME', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    This is example for Signal messenger:
    {packageName='org.thoughtcrime.securesms', mainSwitch=1, lockScreenSwitch=0, showDetailSwitch=0, handsupSwitch=1, cornerSwitch=1, userOptSwitch=1, listType=1, status=1, userOperated=0}
    Repeat this for all apps with disappearing notifications and save the file.
    4. After that You have to overwrite stock ssui_notification with just modified file. If You can not do this because of permission denied error, try to first delete stock file and after that copy modified file to the /data/system. It works for me.
    5. Reboot your phone*
    * I do not know if it is necessary step, but i did it to make sure that it will work.

Voila, your notifications should not disappear anymore after apps update. I have checked it on few apps and so far it works!

Unfortunately, this is not the best solution and You have to repeat this procedure after installing new apps, but probably most of people do not install new apps very often. I think it will be not a problem to make easy script to add automatically every installed app to the ssui_notification file, but the best solution will be if we will find which exactly process is responsible for this and just kill it. Maybe somebody will find that.

I hope that it will be helpful for the rest of frustrated Oukitel users ;) Good Luck!
    Ok.
    You need the latest stock firmware (v15) with unlocked bootloader. Install all drivers.
    To unlock bootloader you need to do this:
    1. In setting - About Phone - tap several times on Build number (developer options)
    2. In Satting - System - Developer options set OEM unlocking and USB debbuging.
    Reboot to bootloader -Vol UP+ Power and select fastboot (Vol Up- select, Vol Down -confirmation)
    In platform-tools ( I copyed cmd.exe to this folder)
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock
    Code:
    fastboot flashing unlock_critical
    (Every time you need confirm with Vol UP)
    !WARNING! All data will be lost.
    Reboot to system.
    Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    Then we install GSI (with TWRP or without).
    Boot.img must be from stock firmware.
    You must have vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img and Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img in platform-tool folder.
    Link for Havos 3.12 - https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/arm64-ab/ ( second with Gapps). Extract img from zip.
    Reboot to fastboot.
    In fastboot mode
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Reboot to fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    In fastbootd
    Code:
    fastboot erase system
    Code:
    fastboot delete-logical-partition product
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash system Havoc-OS-v3.12-20201230-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img
    Code:
    fastboot -w
    Return to normal fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot reboot bootloader
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata
    Code:
    fastboot reboot

The system will boot in a few minutes
    But your phone won't have a Googl Play certificate.
    To fix this problem I did this:
    Install Magisk-v23.0.apk (disabled Check Updates and in Update Chanel set Custom Channel)
    Reflash boot.img to magisk_patched_boot.img by @xmucio
    In fastboot
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot magisk_patched_boot.img
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmetaAndroidSC_mod.img
    In Magisk set MagiskHide.
    From Magisk repository I installed Riru, BusyBox, MagiskHide Props Config and manualy SafetyNet Fix 2.1.1 (via Install from storage). Then I dissabled all Googl apps (Play market and so on).
    With help from MagiskHide Props Config I made a substitution of the phone and installed the certificate.
    In Termix I done this:
    Code:
    su
    Code:
    props
    You will seen like on picture.
    At first I done 2 (Forse BASIC key attestation)
    d - (pick value from device list)
    3 - (Ulefone, becouse I have it)
    All confirmed.
    Then I done 1 (Edit device fingerprint
    f
    3 - Ulefone
    Then enabled Google apps
    SafetyNet passed. The device is certified.
    OUKITEL IMEI recovery
    1,1.jpg

Drivers...

Oukitel WP5 here... and Oukitel WP5 pro here...

1.png

2.png

Click on install ....
    3.png

Click on Brows...
    5.png

Reboot the computer....

Ok, let's begin....

6.png

Click on System Config.
    0Ww25wWsuT.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

11.png

12.jpg

13.png

14.png

1,2.jpg

Runing on old Android 10?

WP5 pro are being shipped with Android 10 V3 and V4 version of the firmware.
    However, ther is a new release of Android 10 V5 available for this phone!.

Android 10 V5 can be downloaded here

And all the tools needed to make the upgrade possible, you can find it here
    If you are wondering if it is difficult to do the update, you can watch a video on how to do it in this tool folder to.

photo_2021-04-02_13-28-28.jpg