Oukitel WP7 General Discussion

Search This thread

Cameld00dio

Jan 22, 2018
Just static while idle with screen off. Any button makes it stop. But after a few minutes it does it again intermittent.
Interesting. I would try disabling some of the junkware to see if something is accessing audio or the transmitter? I posted in here about what stuff was "safe" to turn off. Might solve the problem?

Axlbasket

Feb 4, 2021
please show me how to take 48mp pictures
Ok so i found the solution. You have to open the camera app, then go to video then open settings, then you can select imagequality and select 48mp. You cant open setti ng when in photomode else you can only select 12mp. Probably a small bug they didnt notice yet.

Axlbasket

Feb 4, 2021
Another question, im pretty new to rooting phones and stuff. Can you root the oukitel wp7 and keep the original software thats on it? Thanks in advance.

zerolenovo

Apr 15, 2011
I hope this helps you.
thank you very much
Screenshot_20210207-232307.png

Reactions: Cryptos0007

Axlbasket

Feb 4, 2021
is it a photo or video mode?
If you want to change the picture size of your photos you have to open the camera, then go to video mode and then to settings, then you can change all the settings of the camera. Then you can select 48mp for the photos. If you just open de camera app and its in photomode and you then go to setting you can only select 12mp for the photos. I hope this helps you cuz i didnt realy understand the question.

Axlbasket

Feb 4, 2021
Yes you can 👍🏼
You can keep original firmware but you lose all you data. Because you hafty unlock bootloader and Its wipe you phone. That's why you should take a backup before.
To unlock the bootloader is it the same for every phone or is it different for every model? And thanks for the awnser.

megawayne

Mar 4, 2009
So the static noise stopped. Now the camera in rear 48 mp has stopped also. I tried to do a warranty and no go with that. So I ordered the replacement for my phone off of AliExpress. How unfortunate of this. I still like the phone, however the support is horrible. They kicked me to banggood and banggood kicked me back to oukitel.

Anyone else had camera issues? Night vision still works fine. Thanks.

megawayne

Mar 4, 2009
So the static noise stopped. Now the camera in rear 48 mp has stopped also. I tried to do a warranty and no go with that. So I ordered the replacement for my phone off of AliExpress. How unfortunate of this. I still like the phone, however the support is horrible. They kicked me to banggood and banggood kicked me back to oukitel.

Anyone else had camera issues? Night vision still works fine. Thanks.
Replaced the camera with an OEM replacement with no issues. Fixed all problems and now rock solid once again.

flippy.nl

Apr 21, 2009
i cut off the loop thing on the back as i never intend to use the flashlight stuff. muthc better now the phone can lay flat.
it leaves little holes if you cut flat. its surprisingly tough plastic.
you can fill the holes with a dab of glue or whatever.

you can remove the magnets by using a T5 bit and lifting off the panel on the back. you can then use pliers to pull the magnets out.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Volunteers are needed to check the file.
    I'm ported from the BV9900 TWRP 3.3.1 in unofficialtwrp.com
    It works for me, I think the community will also be useful.
    Its not workin :(

No adb, no usb connect. Can not transfer file via computer to Phone.
    Can not mount data & system. If you want them mounted you need to format all but then you can't get any file there.
    Maybe if i but sdcard in and try that way. But no time to test today.

Can you used it normal, like it supposed?

I try to flash gsi, but that also doesn't work. Without twrp of course.

Do not worry.
    I found what the problem is.
    I apologize for the inaccuracy of the wording and wrote that it works, although in fact it just started, loaded, but the functionality is cut down.
    The problem is in the mapping and I need several diligent hours to fix it and update it for us.
    Thank you for your feedback, this is very important to me.
    Is the thermal camera working?View attachment 5171177
    There is no thermal camera :/
    Open the camera app, click the gear (settings) at the top and picture size should be set to 48mp. Just take some pictures 🙂
    I hope this helps you.