Outbreak! 2

Search This thread

theblacknight

Mar 23, 2011
Hi All!

So last year I created a thread here about an app that I had just released. I got a lot of great support from this forum so I though I should come back and give an update about the latest version!

It's now available from the market, and there have been a lot of significant changes. So here are a few screenshots:

-9ryuiImy6dVtLsFrODVcutXa6pQmwGFIZ0X8l-ffnsM8cmPmQNuhXwljmWY195n3Q

mKRIxR8o3j3SZ6CbaorFynrUq_-Ko9T26vRNY1Vk7JCklriBuvcnvL3ublJXTZnQCZ4

JlK9wKnean6loPqd-DXx1pVRTRd3Y1htiErAEzSGQ2ZO6ogPGUmuzFCrRnqeKz7BU6Pa

The premise of the game is the same as always. You play the game on a map view, using you actual location. Zombies must attack survivors and vice versa. As a survivor, when a Zombie gets your health down to zero you will turn into a zombie. If you are killed as a Zombie you can respawn as a survivor.

The game has a leveling system, so you can level up as you attack users, and increase the range with which you can attack.

I'm also working on some pretty major features at the moment, as I want to integrate real world locations ... but that's all I'm going to say on that for now. I think the biggest news, however, is that there is also an IOS version in the works ... not that any one here would care :) but you will be able to distinguish between android and IOS users, and attack accordingly.

There is also a facebook page where I post pre-release versions of the app for people to try out.

I have thrown together a temporary website (while I try to find time to do something proper), which explains the game a little more. I have made a pre-market version available here, which has all of the latest features.. just waiting for a good time to go live on the market.

As always I would love to get as much feedback as possible!

Thanks & Enjoy!

cucendron

Oct 16, 2010
Hi,
Nice app!
I gave it a try today.
I was lucky enough to find a player in my neighborhood but unfortunately he was a zombie, like me.
So my first suggestion would be to allow to respawn as an opposite kind.
Because basically I just cannot play since the closest other player is > 100 km from me!
Cheers.

Reactions: theblacknight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Nice app!
    I gave it a try today.
    I was lucky enough to find a player in my neighborhood but unfortunately he was a zombie, like me.
    So my first suggestion would be to allow to respawn as an opposite kind.
    Because basically I just cannot play since the closest other player is > 100 km from me!
    Cheers.