OUYA - First Launch title named - Final Fantasy III by Square Enix

Search This thread

Jimmmm

Sep 20, 2012
googleglass-forum.de
Re: Final Fantasy III by Square Enix coming to Ouya.

When I heard that Final Fantasy 3 will be on Ouya, I was so happy. This was the main reason why I pre-ordered an Ouya with two controllers. I am a Final Fantasy fan since a long time and it was great news for me:cowboy:

Jotamide

Feb 27, 2012
I hope that if they optimize it to work with the OUYA's gamepad, we can get an updated version that supports the Xperia Play hardware buttons.

unrandomsam

Apr 20, 2011
It might just work for ICS cannot see how it would work for Gingerbread without explicit support.

I have bought it but not played it yet due to the lack of controller support.

(If we get secret of mana or chrono trigger that would be good).

Or heaven forbid a new port (Dragon Quest VI maybe).

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

It also says all the games are free to play (Don't think I would want an adware Final Fantasy III)

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
I wonder if we'd have to buy it again if we already own it through the Play Store. Or, maybe it will not even be obtained through Google Play...

Selim873

Apr 8, 2011
Just thinking about that Android Doom 3 port being worked on being available for this console! :D

Thewonderboy

Jan 18, 2012
Other OUYA related news.

EA and DICE in particular were looking foward to bring frostbite 2 engine to mobile platform.

Seeing as Tegra 3 is dominant and powerfull mainstream hardware and also used for OUYA, this may mean some form of ports could be heading to OUYA.

Atleast this would mean way much easier game development for smartphones/OUYA in general.

Selim873

Apr 8, 2011
Other OUYA related news.

EA and DICE in particular were looking foward to bring frostbite 2 engine to mobile platform.

Seeing as Tegra 3 is dominant and powerfull mainstream hardware and also used for OUYA, this may mean some form of ports could be heading to OUYA.

Atleast this would mean way much easier game development for smartphones/OUYA in general.

Nice!! I mean, we're already seeing Unreal on Android.

Top Liked Posts