Overall love

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Fuse8499

Jul 4, 2009
Huawei Nexus 6P
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

I've been with Android since day 1. I was an early adopter of the T-mobile G1. Since that time I've been through close to 20 devices ("including 2 iPhones). Nothing comes close to the performance and features of the Note 8. I used my Nexus 6 for 2.5 years because I loved it so much. Then I updated to the Pixel 2 XL and was sorely disappointed! So after doing extensive research I decided that the Note 8 was going to be my next long term use device. I've owned it for 9 days and I think I made the right choice! Doubtful that I'll ever stray from Samsung again!

Reactions: accolademedia

accolademedia

Jan 8, 2020
I've been with Android since day 1. I was an early adopter of the T-mobile G1. Since that time I've been through close to 20 devices ("including 2 iPhones). Nothing comes close to the performance and features of the Note 8. I used my Nexus 6 for 2.5 years because I loved it so much. Then I updated to the Pixel 2 XL and was sorely disappointed! So after doing extensive research I decided that the Note 8 was going to be my next long term use device. I've owned it for 9 days and I think I made the right choice! Doubtful that I'll ever stray from Samsung again!

A little late getting the Note 8, but definitely agree with you. By the far the best phone I owned.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.