Overall love

Search This thread

quagmire1234

Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Do you know if we get the full Oreo functionality and features? I know about PIP which requires a subscription to Youtube, do we get anything else? I read that Smart Text doesn't work in the U11 section...

Just tested, pip for YouTube doesn't work for me but that is probably I bcoz I do not have YouTube Red.

Pip works for Google Maps though. No idea what smart text is

SteveLBMK

Jan 23, 2018
I was annoyed about PIP not working on YouTube until I discovered split screen multitasking which kind of gets around the problem, to a certain extent.

- I actually thought that was an Oreo feature and was embarrassed to realised that it had been introduced with Nougat, but that I did not know, LOL.

:rolleyes:

themrmotivator

May 23, 2012
I was annoyed about PIP not working on YouTube until I discovered split screen multitasking which kind of gets around the problem, to a certain extent.

- I actually thought that was an Oreo feature and was embarrassed to realised that it had been introduced with Nougat, but that I did not know, LOL.

:rolleyes:
I have the black themed version, just installs as apk, use microg to enable login. Disable official app if you want to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180126-155112.jpg
    Screenshot_20180126-155112.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 237
Reactions: wilpang

Galaxo60

May 25, 2012
A lot of people do, actually.
Also, not everyone buys the phone at launch.

I meant, most of the people buying in this price range are buying because is a hobby or they like gadgets, thus, most of the just change phone every year or 2 at most.

People that buy this kind of phones, they don't do it for the need, but for the pleasure.

;)

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I meant, most of the people buying in this price range are buying because is a hobby or they like gadgets, thus, most of the just change phone every year or 2 at most.

People that buy this kind of phones, they don't do it for the need, but for the pleasure.

;)
Actually most people buy phones on contract, and then pay it off the next 24 months.
Trust me, there are people who barely have anything to eat, but buy expensive phones for the "social status".

gortys

May 19, 2013
Charleroi
HTC One X
HTC One (m7)
I just ordered a U11+ yesterday to replace my 2yrs old HTC 10! As it's cheaper that U12+ that haven't more than a more powerful processor and camera, I think it was the best solution for an upgrade without paying 800eur for a brand new model! I just regret that they are rather no custom roms for it! If someone does know a good custom rom/kernel (Sense or AOSP), don't hesitate to share!! :D

gortys

May 19, 2013
Charleroi
HTC One X
HTC One (m7)
I just received my U11+ yesterday. Coming from HTC 10, the new device is really better in every way : screen (brightness isn't so bad), battery, sound (specially speakers), CPU perf (204000 on Antutu) and 128Gb as internal storage (I don't know what to do with it, used to be with 32Gb as internal and a 64Gb SD card and never filled it completely)!! For me, it's the confirmation HTC never stopped to build great quality smartphones. So, HTC, it's time to work on marketing and lower prices now, please!!

Reactions: daheufster

dimitrakhs1

Apr 21, 2013
Yes,it is safe to say,i'm in love with this one!It is everything i wanted in a phone.One small complain though,i wanted intuitive software,better looking ui,like the zenui or miui or emotionui apps with a beautiful environment,like miui or emotion ui.But even so it has its good points and with substratum,i got what i wanted

Top Liked Posts