Overall love

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Xiaomi Mi Play, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Xiaomi Mi Play is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

litmus4to

Jan 26, 2015
knoxville
Im glad i bought it.

So after taking great care of my s7 edge over the years i owned it. After unlocking the bootloader and once debloated it hummed. Sadly it fell 3inches and shattered the screen of my s7edge.. So i saw this Mi Play on sale for 109$ with purchase of full insurance for a year i bought it. Ive never had Xaomi device and didnt know what to expect. It has 4g ram 64gb hd stock 2 sim trays and a gpu thats not bad. So the phone arrived and the packaging was nice(no real manual). The device is so slim it looks like its smaller then my s7 or evn my j6. Its not... The screen is larger then both devices , its just a slim phone. It looks great and the screen is very vivid and sharp so its nice for small fonts. The Miui software is simply a layer over Andriod that tries to integrate itself with failure. If you use it you will be advertised to while browsing your files,changing resolution,setting screenlock options. As a warning remove or disable Miui asap. After a few days i had it how i wanted it and havnt seen an ad sense. It runs better then my s7 in everyday use by far. No lag at all ever, and it plays Terriaria mobile perfectly . I like that i can just touch the fingerprint button and not have to wait for the screen to come on. Its a nice phone and its gonna be wide open here soon guys. Currently with full control with root and i could see me using this phone for another year or 2. In all im glad i got it, i really enjoy this phone and since theres nobody else saying so i figured i should say something .

Reactions: sidi_mwadar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im glad i bought it.

So after taking great care of my s7 edge over the years i owned it. After unlocking the bootloader and once debloated it hummed. Sadly it fell 3inches and shattered the screen of my s7edge.. So i saw this Mi Play on sale for 109$ with purchase of full insurance for a year i bought it. Ive never had Xaomi device and didnt know what to expect. It has 4g ram 64gb hd stock 2 sim trays and a gpu thats not bad. So the phone arrived and the packaging was nice(no real manual). The device is so slim it looks like its smaller then my s7 or evn my j6. Its not... The screen is larger then both devices , its just a slim phone. It looks great and the screen is very vivid and sharp so its nice for small fonts. The Miui software is simply a layer over Andriod that tries to integrate itself with failure. If you use it you will be advertised to while browsing your files,changing resolution,setting screenlock options. As a warning remove or disable Miui asap. After a few days i had it how i wanted it and havnt seen an ad sense. It runs better then my s7 in everyday use by far. No lag at all ever, and it plays Terriaria mobile perfectly . I like that i can just touch the fingerprint button and not have to wait for the screen to come on. Its a nice phone and its gonna be wide open here soon guys. Currently with full control with root and i could see me using this phone for another year or 2. In all im glad i got it, i really enjoy this phone and since theres nobody else saying so i figured i should say something .