Overall speed

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Would you say that the HTC U Ultra is "fast" in day-to-day use? A higher rating indicates that you think the HTC U Ultra exhibits fantastic performance. Like, is it as fast as your tears when you watch The Titanic?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Apr 3, 2017
Athens
I'm surprised to hear that. This is one of the fastest and smoothest phablets I've ever had. I'm a civil engineer and I even do minor dwg file editing when away from the office. Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp etc are always in the background as is Gmail, Office Lens, Chrome and Dropbox. Also, notifications keep storming in.

I really haven't seen such smoothness and speed since the 1+ 3T running the AEX ROM. Keep in mind that the 1+ had 50% more memory!

Reactions: duttyend

wojownikhaha

Apr 3, 2014
RAM mangament should be better. On my previous Asus Zenfone 2 I can open more apps without reload. Mabye flash custom kernel and ROM will help. Except that - I am very satisfied.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm surprised to hear that. This is one of the fastest and smoothest phablets I've ever had. I'm a civil engineer and I even do minor dwg file editing when away from the office. Viber, Messenger, WhatsApp etc are always in the background as is Gmail, Office Lens, Chrome and Dropbox. Also, notifications keep storming in.

I really haven't seen such smoothness and speed since the 1+ 3T running the AEX ROM. Keep in mind that the 1+ had 50% more memory!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone