Overall speed

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Would you say that the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is "fast" in day-to-day use? A higher rating indicates that you think the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) exhibits fantastic performance. Like, is it as fast as your tears when you watch The Titanic?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

rumpelst

Feb 11, 2011
Warsaw
Phone is fast and reliable. No frame drop outs and other annoying problems. User experience is on pair with my previous phone - iPhone 7.

Belgarionbg

Mar 27, 2015
I`m coming from my old HTC One E9+ and in compare this A7 is fast as hell.
Btw recently I had to setup new Samsung S8 for a colleague and in all honesty I have not feel any real performance differences between them. The software and the available settings were 1:1 except few little things. The gps of A7 is better than S8 as it is able to see and use more satellites but S8 manage to lock coordinates faster. Well, there is the usb-c port, way better camera, the screen was little bit brighter at 100% but still S8 is twice the price of A7 here.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Really good.

Reactions: AgentMyrie47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I`m coming from my old HTC One E9+ and in compare this A7 is fast as hell.
    Btw recently I had to setup new Samsung S8 for a colleague and in all honesty I have not feel any real performance differences between them. The software and the available settings were 1:1 except few little things. The gps of A7 is better than S8 as it is able to see and use more satellites but S8 manage to lock coordinates faster. Well, there is the usb-c port, way better camera, the screen was little bit brighter at 100% but still S8 is twice the price of A7 here.

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Really good.