Overall speed

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Would you say that the OnePlus 8 Pro is "fast" in day-to-day use? A higher rating indicates that you think the OnePlus 8 Pro exhibits fantastic performance. Like, is it as fast as your tears when you watch The Titanic?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

zoowoo

Jun 1, 2015
I came from s10+ exynos. And I wouldn't consider thar phone slow in any circumstances, but when I used OP8 pro for a day and came back to s10+, it felt like a few generations behind.

Can't really put my finger on it, but I would say that there was delay on all touch actions, that somehow my brain got used to, until I used OP 8 Pro and that delay was gone. Going back to s10+ I started noticing those delays and it simply felt unnatural.

Reactions: decodertje

WiizGhost

Jun 7, 2018
Coming from s20 ultra exynos and note 10+ snapdragon this phone is a beast. Not a single issue so far, the s20 ultra would lag and freeze all the time

alex169

May 3, 2020
Tell me, can I enable 120hz in games? I installed joneplus tools, but there is no choice of display frequency...

AhmadX9

Sep 28, 2020
It's so responsive, smooth, fast and fluid.
Clean OS which is leading me to fall in love with OP even more, this device is on the top recommendations.

Samuel Holland

I followed the kernel dev to 9 pro but never got rid of 8 pro.
I had a dac that I tried on 9 pro but wouldn't power on so I tried on 8 pro and Bingo!
I just wanted to say, 8 pro feels more solid in hand and sure is looking good. The network speed seems to be night and day compared to nine pro. I just might have to move back to 8 pro.
🥂

Reactions: xtcislove

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I came from s10+ exynos. And I wouldn't consider thar phone slow in any circumstances, but when I used OP8 pro for a day and came back to s10+, it felt like a few generations behind.

Can't really put my finger on it, but I would say that there was delay on all touch actions, that somehow my brain got used to, until I used OP 8 Pro and that delay was gone. Going back to s10+ I started noticing those delays and it simply felt unnatural.
    I followed the kernel dev to 9 pro but never got rid of 8 pro.
    I had a dac that I tried on 9 pro but wouldn't power on so I tried on 8 pro and Bingo!
    I just wanted to say, 8 pro feels more solid in hand and sure is looking good. The network speed seems to be night and day compared to nine pro. I just might have to move back to 8 pro.
    🥂