Overclock cpu and gpu without root OnePlus 7T HD1907

Search This thread

MalikRaoof

Mar 23, 2022
I want to overclock cpu and gpu of OnePlus 7T HD1907 version. It's bootloader is unlocked. I don't want to root it.
Help me regarding about that.

I want to overclock cpu and gpu of OnePlus 7T HD1907 version. It's bootloader is unlocked. I don't want to root it.
Help me regarding about that.
If your trying to avoid having a rooted phone for its security risks and concerns that come with running a rooted device that's understandable, but this can for the most part can be avoided by just temporary rooting, just long enough to make the necessary modifications that you would like per your example in flashing a custom kernel for its added features such as cpu/gpu overclocking and so on. Well this can all be done in a matter of minutes, and then when your done making those changes you wanted, you just simply un-root, closing the vast majority of those security holes that are left open when running with continuous root privileges. I temporarily root all my devices, usually takes me about 10-15 minutes or so to modify what I want, usually flash a custom kernel, debloat all the garbage apps manufacturers pre -install, and finally replace stock hostfile with my custom hostfile thats is setup to block all the bullshit ads from ever appearing, and then I un-root, mods remain, and any security risks that are present in a continuously root privileged environment are no longer a concern. Anyways just my 2 cents...

MalikRaoof

Mar 23, 2022
If your trying to avoid having a rooted phone for its security risks and concerns that come with running a rooted device that's understandable, but this can for the most part can be avoided by just temporary rooting, just long enough to make the necessary modifications that you would like per your example in flashing a custom kernel for its added features such as cpu/gpu overclocking and so on. Well this can all be done in a matter of minutes, and then when your done making those changes you wanted, you just simply un-root, closing the vast majority of those security holes that are left open when running with continuous root privileges. I temporarily root all my devices, usually takes me about 10-15 minutes or so to modify what I want, usually flash a custom kernel, debloat all the garbage apps manufacturers pre -install, and finally replace stockhostfile with my custom hostfile thats is setup to block all the bullshit ads from ever appearing, and then I un-root, mods remain, and any security risks that are present in a continuously root privileged environment are no longer a concern. Anyways just my 2 cents...
Kindly, tell me installing custom kernal procedure for oneplus 7t HD1907. I want temporary root and then will unroot it.
I would be thankful to you

Kindly, tell me installing custom kernal procedure for oneplus 7t HD1907. I want temporary root and then will unroot it.
I would be thankful to you
Have you unlocked your bootloader, and flashed the latest twrp recovery for the OP7T ? Because those are the first 2 steps that need to be done before you can achieve temporary root and installing a custom kernel. Check OnePlus 7T "Guides, News, & Discussion" section to help get you started....