Question overclocking cpu

Search This thread

Grigoriy2

Oct 2, 2022
Good day and good vibes to all. There is a question, in our device the processor is blocked at the firmware level, there is a screenshot. miui firmware. Maybe someone can help somehow solve this question, there is a root. I tried and manually set the frequency of the cores, but the system does not give access, does not save the changes.

Screenshot_2022-10-02-18-22-45-921_skynet.cputhrottlingtest.jpg

Indie Zex

May 27, 2017
Try running Antutu and see then, it will probably boost to 2.84Ghz on MIUI. Worse thing for me was that in all custom roms that I tried, both CPU and GPU were downclocked and could not be set to default frequencies with Smart Pack Kernel Manager for example. However, I accidentally stumbled across this video Best Gaming Module | GODSPEED MODE V8 i.e. Magisk module called Godspeed Mode pling.com/p/1596710/ . Now I'm on Bliss Rom v15.8 and (almost) everything is fine - CPU is back to 2.84Ghz and GPU is on 710Mhz (see attached images).

Attachments

• Antutu GPU.png
    Antutu GPU.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Antutu CPU.png
    Antutu CPU.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 16

$cronos_

Sep 21, 2021
Good day and good vibes to all. There is a question, in our device the processor is blocked at the firmware level, there is a screenshot. miui firmware. Maybe someone can help somehow solve this question, there is a root. I tried and manually set the frequency of the cores, but the system does not give access, does not save the changes.

View attachment 5725277
Many custom kernels allow overclocking