• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Overclocking Galaxy S10 Display to 84 HZ

Search This thread

FPSkillerPC

May 2, 2018

jam51dill

Apr 7, 2019
There was a rom in the dev section (not sure if it's still there) where the developer was saying that 90hz overclock is being tested. So it definitely can be done but not sure if it's still being worked on. Would love it though.

adnanahmad1786

Jan 4, 2012
Varanasi
Hi Guys,

As some of you know, There is currenty a mod for the Xiamoi Mi 9 which allows you to overclock the display's refreshrate to 84 Hz. Since the Mi 9 uses Samsng OLED panels, I'm wondering if any developers could possibly look into developing a similar mod for the Galaxy S10.

Here is is the Xiamoi Mi 9 thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/Mi-9/themes/mod-overclock-screen-to-84hz-t3942063

Find a developer who is capable of making a kernal with 90hz !!! I know this sounds so crazy ....

jam51dill

Apr 7, 2019
If Xaomi can have 85hz refresh rate overclock on a super amoled screen then we should be able to get mod working on the S10, right? Since the S20 is coming soon with a rumored 120hz. Makes me want a higher refresh on my 10 even more.

Top Liked Posts