Overlay Issue

Search This thread

OvrDriVE

Sep 8, 2012
Fresno
installed all the samsung note 7 games. and for the most part most work fine. however a few complain about overlay and redirect you to disable it. upon disabling it and going back to the game it has reenabled itself and you can't play the game because of the overlay problem. has anyone run into this yet and if so did you solve it and how?

Reactions: Chr0nicDreamz

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Whoa you upgraded too huh? When I disable the culprit and the apps/game finally open launches then I don't get the issue anymore even after enabling the culprit. Mine was swipepad and LMT

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
installed all the samsung note 7 games. and for the most part most work fine. however a few complain about overlay and redirect you to disable it. upon disabling it and going back to the game it has reenabled itself and you can't play the game because of the overlay problem. has anyone run into this yet and if so did you solve it and how?
Yes when it gives you the warning you need to u click everything in app section. Then reboot and it fixed

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
had this problem but dont know what cause it.
When i start opening my games all was fine till i got to pokemon go. After jumping from settings to game a few times. i finally just close all apps and launch pokemon go again and just keep tapping the screen. It finally loaded and works fine now

Had another app do the same thing but i click ok on something and it work just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone