• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

OWNICE K7 (C970) (TS10) uis7862

Search This thread

seekunto

Jun 6, 2019
Have try it but still didn't work. The guy who installed it says we have to bypass the canbus. Is it safe to do so. We have also bypass the brake wire but still the same.

mariodantas

Hello, I'm trying to creat an app that launched automatically at system boot

this is poart of my manifest file

<receiver android:name=".AfterBootReceiver" android:exported="true" android:enabled="true" android:permission="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" > <intent-filter> <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" /> <action android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED" /> <action android:name="android.intent.action.ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED" /> <action android:name="android.intent.action.REBOOT" /> <action android:name="android.intent.action.QUICKBOOT_POWERON" /> <action android:name="android.intent.action.ACTION_SHUTDOWN" /> </intent-filter> </receiver>

But the java classe does not receive BOOT_COMPLETED, it works well in Android Studio Emulator but not in uis7862

Can anyone help me please ?

sergente78

May 1, 2021
i can post this in this post please in other post not have response:

I connect a rear camera on ownice k7 connect correct cable positive on my rear lamp and positive of camera on pin. N.4 BACK CAMERA , I insert rear gear start on display but not work display black. I have change NTFS, PAL ,...ALL TESTED but not display. If I connect rear camera on other rca connector of radio AUX VIDEO THE REAR CAMERA WORK GOOD BUT NOT WHEN I INSERT REAR GEAR BUT I OPEN APP AUX AND SEE CAMERA.... HAVe the resolution for me?

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg

I connect a rear camera on ownice k7 connect correct cable positive on my rear lamp and positive of camera on pin. N.4 BACK CAMERA , I insert rear gear start on display but not work display black. I have change NTFS, PAL ,...ALL TESTED but not display. If I connect rear camera on other rca connector of radio AUX VIDEO THE REAR CAMERA WORK GOOD BUT NOT WHEN I INSERT REAR GEAR BUT I OPEN APP AUX AND SEE CAMERA.... HAVe the resolution for me?
Did you look in SETTINGS to see if rear cam is enabled? There should be a switch somewhere in settings to enable/disable the rear cam

Bob_Sanders

Jul 17, 2019
Winnipeg

Use a multimeter to check and make sure pin 4 is getting 12 volts

kingb1988

Apr 11, 2013
Hi guys...
I think I brick my unit. I need some help although I don't know exactly what went wrong.
Short story: the unit was working fine however the right camera went down. It wasn't working anymore. I contacted the supplier they sent me a replacement one.
After fitting the camera my screen is refusing to show any thing. The bottom light will come on also the screen back-light.

How do I access the recovery mode?! Maybe if I flash new frimware every thing will go back to normal.

There is something about grounding key 1 or 2. I didn't get it. Can someone explain in full details please.

Attachments

• ae_1628699530650.jpg
    ae_1628699530650.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 22

seekunto

Jun 6, 2019
Can you provide more details ?, screen status ?, powered ?, flicking ?, completely black unpowered ?

Try to reset the unit using a pin in the RST hole
Completely black but can heard the fan noise. will try to reset it and see if it works. How to enter into recovery mode in this unit. If i can enter into recovery mode then will try to wipe data / cache and see if it works.

seekunto

Jun 6, 2019
Thks for the help. Yesterday after leaving office when i went to pick up my car started the car and boom the unit booted without any issue. Even this morning it booted without any issue. I can't understand what was the issue. I know there is a log file where it will create all issue encountered. Can someone please tell me where i can get the log file so that i can investigate what the issue was. Thks

nigella87

Jul 16, 2018
Is there anyone who root ownice k7 360?.... TT
I really want to root it... But... I don't know how I do.....
I am just keeping search and search...
please let me know..the way root

jv142

Aug 12, 2021
I have bought an ownice k7 and it does not have a manual. I wanted to see if you can send me the manual of the ownice k7 equipment.
I also bought the 360 degree camera from ownice and the guidelines are static I wanted to know how to make them dynamic
Thanks i wait answer

jv142

Aug 12, 2021
Me he comprado un ownice k7 y no tiene manual queria ver si me podeis mandar el manual del equipo ownice k7.
También compre las camara 360 grados de ownice y las linead directrices son estaticas queria saber como dejarlas dinamicas
Gracias espero respuesta.

I have bought an ownice k7 and it does not have a manual. I wanted to see if you can send me the manual of the ownice k7 equipment.
I also bought the 360 degree camera from ownice and the guidelines are static I wanted to know how to make them dynamic
Thanks i wait answer

teddyddet

Oct 18, 2009
guangdong
Redmi K30 5G
Me he comprado un ownice k7 y no tiene manual queria ver si me podeis mandar el manual del equipo ownice k7.
También compre las camara 360 grados de ownice y las linead directrices son estaticas queria saber como dejarlas dinamicas
Gracias espero respuesta.

Thanks i wait answer
Ask the seller where you bought they must have what you need.

teddyddet

Oct 18, 2009
guangdong
Redmi K30 5G

Have you figured out a solution? Can you share with us?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The seller replied within half a day.
    Sent the missing firmware as of 05.21 as well as the system apps,
    Availability:

You have also sent an exact description of the update. I know you know! But it might help someone else!
    "System Upgrade
    1. Make sure USB Flash Drive type 3.0 or above
    2. Format USB Flash Drive on PC -- Choose file type FAT32
    3. Download upgrade file, unzip the file on PC directory
    4. Copy files from unzip folder to USB Flash Drive root directory
    5. Unplug all USB connected devices, plug the USB flash drive to normal USB port (Do not use quick charge port)
    6. Enter File Manager App to make sure upgrade files in USB Flash Drive
    7. Enter Settings--System--System Upgrade--System Local Upgrade
    8. Choose "wipe data and format flash", then choose "USB" to start upgrading, it takes about 6 minutes.
    9. After enter into the main interface, it starts automatic initialization, wait about 1 minute here untill initialization completed.
    10. Do "Reset" the machine
    11. Install APK files as needed There is a video to show you how to do update :
    After update some system app will be deleted you can download the install file in this "

Thank you for your help!
    I don"t understand why apps go away? Are these apps not included in the firmware? If not, where are these apps stored? I reflashed with the old firmware, but not get this app back.
    In your picture, the application that is installed when choosing your car in the can-bus selection menu
    Hello fellows, Magisk 23 released

I tried to root the TS10 boot image with Magisk 23 but it does not work yet (unit enters in bootloop mode) even if the magisk log says that the image was rooted

Using the same method as for the TS9 firmware
    1-) K_support tool to decrypt the boot image
    2-) Magisk 23 to patch the boot.img
    3-) K-support to crypt the patched image
    4-) USB key (with patched boot image) attached to unit
    5-) Key1 cable to ground and pin in reset hole

---- Flash DONE. ----

but nothing more (bootloop)

I revert the original boot and recover the headunit with no issues

In my very own opinion, I think that there's another some kind of protection after boot that inhibits the firmware to continue loading

Keep searching !
    im new to this, i just got the k7 w/360 cam. do you guys know a way to change whats on the main screen to show something. like dvr on the top left.
    does your HU also take forever to load because it loads the 360 cam? is there a way to disable that?
    I'malso searching a wai to send the 360camera startup to the background

Their launcher is customizable, but only for links located in bottom, if you need more control over the main interface, go to the Play Store and search for car launchers, you have many
    This is my firmware. Can you look for different with yours?
    I'm Korean. It's night and rainy... TT . I can't go out to parking lot.... don't have an umbrella. I will massage to you about firmware i recieved.