Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Plathoon

e7yz.jpg
umnd.jpg

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008
Yeah..the version number in EU is always one number behind..I think. I got this update today also...and Yes.. working nice.

It seems that the version number that is different from one to another land making people crazy ??

Reactions: galaxys

drgoldie

Jul 19, 2006
I'm in the EU (Austria), but my IN2023 is still on 10.5.8.IN11BA
I haven't gotten an update in quite some time.
The Oxygen Updater app shows the new versions, but I'm skeptical about using it to update my device.
Any ideas why I'm not getting these updates via the regular updater?

Update: I enabled my VPN and set it to Switzerland before checking and now it offers 10.5.10. It did not offer it with Austrian and German VPN servers.

Last edited:

pyry666

Dec 27, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
The Oxygen Updater app shows the new versions, but I'm skeptical about using it to update my device.

Update: I enabled my VPN and set it to Switzerland before checking and now it offers 10.5.10. It did not offer it with Austrian and German VPN servers.

Dunno why its not showing you new updates. But oxygen updater is fine to use. Or you can dl latest version from here and flash it via local update..Also I havent try to install with oxygen updater. Just used it to dl latest versions sometimes

Alex-V

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 26, 2008

You can use the Updater as the only thing it does..it load the update..to install it..you still need to go to system and update..and select from download instead of over the air.

Choque

Sep 11, 2010
Because there isn't one for the US yet... These articles all stemmed from one source that was wrong. We had this update week ago for US version.

https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1587123976090

-Matt

Actually you didn't. The 10.5.11 from EU (10.5.11.IN11BA) is not the same as 10.5.11 from NA (10.5.11.IN11AA​). Just because they have the same version numbers doesn't mean they include the same patches and features. You'll get a 10.5.12 in NA (10.5.12.IN11AA​) which then is the same as 10.5.11 for EU (10.5.11.IN11BA).
As described by OnePlus here: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oxygenos-10-5-12-and-10-5-11-eu-for-the-oneplus-8-pro.1260162/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah..the version number in EU is always one number behind..I think. I got this update today also...and Yes.. working nice.

It seems that the version number that is different from one to another land making people crazy ??
    The EU version has been updated. Is it a problem to flash it on my AA device?
    Why you're not waiting for the AA update...?
    Should come very soon