Downloads are in official link.

This OS is for EU, IN, NA
Changelogs of OxygenOS11.2.10.10:
System

• Optimized third-party app experience
  • Updated Android Security patch to 2021.11
  • Improved system stability and fixed known issues

Note:

if you are on OxygenOS 12 beta 2 then first you will have to downgrade your phone to stable version: Downgrade video guide can be found here.

With OxygenOS 11.2.9.9 Oneplus added X-Pan Mode on Oneplus 9 & 9 Pro.

The new Hasselblad XPan Mode offers the following features:

• Aspect ratio of 65:21 – offering the same cinematic look as the actual Hasselblad XPan camera
  • Very wide mode – 2 focal lengths
  • Two of the classic focal lengths seen on the XPan, 30mm (cropped by UW) and 45 MM (main camera)
  • With over 20 megapixels, the camera is able to maintain a high-resolution photo, even after cropping in their images
  • Preview Box – In phone preview, users will see the same frame lines seen through the lens of an actual XPan camera
  • Animation of developing negative film after taking a shot
  • Two film simulation effects
  • Color and black & white – co-worked with Hasselblad to bring a unique B&W film

Samuel Holland

Hi thanks for the write up. Does anyone else see "started by app" at the top of settings page for the new update.
Edit3rd-after installing official TWRP now my settings says setting at the top of the page.
Edit- (a couple days later)
I'm not sure if this update added bands for TMobile, etc, or if a new tower came up by where I live; since we had two hurricanes last year that really messed up some towers,etc ; but I've had significantly better network access, and just better overall.
Just thought I'd add, and I guess noone else sees in settings "started by app" instead of where it would normally say "settings"at the top of the settings menu..

Last edited:

Danny1976

Sep 27, 2009
Sanford
Hi thanks for the write up. Does anyone else see "started by app" at the top of settings page for the new update.
Edit3rd-after installing official TWRP now my settings says setting at the top of the page.
I'm not sure if this update added bands for TMobile, etc, or if a new tower came up by where I live; since we had two hurricanes last year that really messed up some towers,etc ; but I've had significantly better network access, and just better overall.
Just thought I'd add, and I guess noone else sees in settings "started by app" instead of where it would normally say "settings"at the top of the settings menu..
I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-073211.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-073211.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20211231-073111.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-073111.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 277
Reactions: Samuel Holland

Samuel Holland

I have never installed TWRP. Did you have TWRP installed and updated or you installed TWRP for the first time and it fixed it?
Yes, to be honest, this time when the update came out, I flashed it in TWRP, to avoid having to go back to stock boot(for it to successfully flash in system upgrade/update), since I have magisk, TWRP, and Arter97 kernel installed. But yes, I had the unofficial TWRP, then after this update, I seen the official TWRP released, and after updating, it went back to normal.
By the way, it was like this for like a week or so before I flashed the Official TWRP and I never seen any negative side effects, and honestly, has been the best software/performance since I got the nine pro, with particularly the mobile data experience on T-Mobile.

Reactions: Shooter7889

Danny1976

Sep 27, 2009
Sanford
Found the fix for the "Started by app." title on the settings. You have to use a file manager, then go into the Root partition. Once in the root partition go to System/System_Ext/Priv-app/Settings. Install the Setings.apk and that fixed the problem.

Reactions: galaxys

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello, I have a 9 Pro, LE2120 variant with India software - 11.2.10.10.LE15DA. What's the procedure for switching to Europe software (staying on the same version) and is there any point in doing do, considering I live in Europe?

razercortex

Apr 8, 2018
This is possible Thanks to

Ashok Mor from Techibee​

Official link:

System

Note:

if you are on OxygenOS 12 beta 2 then first you will have to downgrade your phone to stable version: Downgrade video guide can be found here.

• Aspect ratio of 65:21 – offering the same cinematic look as the actual Hasselblad XPan camera
  • Two of the classic focal lengths seen on the XPan, 30mm (cropped by UW) and 45 MM (main camera)
  • With over 20 megapixels, the camera is able to maintain a high-resolution photo, even after cropping in their images
  • Preview Box – In phone preview, users will see the same frame lines seen through the lens of an actual XPan camera
  • Color and black & white – co-worked with Hasselblad to bring a unique B&W film

Shouldn't you add the General flair instead of question? I thought you needed help with something lol

ElianLier

Apr 7, 2023
OnePlus 7T Pro
---------- full quote removed ----------

help me with a patched boot image?, LE2115AA

me ayudan con una imagen de arranque parcheada?, LE2115AA

---------- Post added 7th April 2023 at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 7th April 2023 at 10:57 PM ----------

Hello in my oneplus 9 I have the Oxigen OS 11.2.4.4 LE25AA version can I update it to 11.2.10.10?
If there are more versions which one should I take?
bro, do you have a boot image of 11.2.10.10?

hermano, ¿tienes una imagen de arranque de 11.2.10.10?

Mod. edit: post translated. alecxs

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is possible Thanks to

Ashok Mor from Techibee​

Official link:

System

Note:

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
    I have never installed TWRP. Did you have TWRP installed and updated or you installed TWRP for the first time and it fixed it?
    Yes, to be honest, this time when the update came out, I flashed it in TWRP, to avoid having to go back to stock boot(for it to successfully flash in system upgrade/update), since I have magisk, TWRP, and Arter97 kernel installed. But yes, I had the unofficial TWRP, then after this update, I seen the official TWRP released, and after updating, it went back to normal.
    By the way, it was like this for like a week or so before I flashed the Official TWRP and I never seen any negative side effects, and honestly, has been the best software/performance since I got the nine pro, with particularly the mobile data experience on T-Mobile.
    Found the fix for the "Started by app." title on the settings. You have to use a file manager, then go into the Root partition. Once in the root partition go to System/System_Ext/Priv-app/Settings. Install the Setings.apk and that fixed the problem.
    Hello.
    Can I get a link for this stock kernel please....
    I want to back stock kernel ....
    Thanks
    Stock kernel is inside the ROM package, you can extract it. And if you by any chance used Arter Kernel, you will need, boot.img, dtbo.img and vendor_boot.img.