• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Oxygen OS 11.BE86AA Global Rom and Magisk Boot Files

Search This thread

Eliliyah

Aug 16, 2020
Hey Guys,

I'm posting a link to the July, 2021 OTA update for OnePlus Nord N10 5G Global Edition (NOT Metro or T-Mobile) as well as boot.img and the patched version. I extracted the boot image from payload.bin and patched with Magisk. I successfully rooted without custom recovery (ie TWRP) and am currently passing both CTS and Basic Integrity. Check everything below to make sure your version matches up before you flash anything. Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricked devices.

Build: BE2026_17_210713
Baseband: 1.c5-00019-BITRA_GEN_PACK-2.404869.8.407035.5

OnePlusN10Oxygen_14.O.30_GLO_0300_2107132209.zip

about.jpg

rooted.jpg
safetynet.jpg
version.jpg

Reactions: lestatab

ca5bah

Jun 22, 2013
Hi, I'm currently on Pixel Experience. I'd like to get back to Oxygen now that the update is out finally. What is the best course of action with PE/PE's recovery installed right now? Sorry to be a bother, but I've been out of the scene for 5-6 years and am trying to get my bearings again.

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
I don't get it did you put the patched img back into payload bin because I flasked the zip with system update no root
It looks to me if the boot images were ever on this thread they are not here now. I see a link to oos 11 but no links to the boot images. There is another XDA thread where another user has posted the boot and patched boot files if you need them.

scottlam1

Aug 16, 2011
It looks to me if the boot images were ever on this thread they are not here now. I see a link to oos 11 but no links to the boot images. There is another XDA thread where another user has posted the boot and patched boot files if you need them.
Just a post that didn't even need to be made then you can get the zip from OnePlus or oxygen updater and boot img from the root n10 post I thought he managed to implement the patched boot.img into zip which is what I was hoping for I have a metro phone on this firmware switched from a modified msm so I was hoping I could circumvent locked bootloader

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
Just a post that didn't even need to be made then you can get the zip from OnePlus or oxygen updater and boot img from the root n10 post I thought he managed to implement the patched boot.img into zip which is what I was hoping for I have a metro phone on this firmware switched from a modified msm so I was hoping I could circumvent locked bootloader
Yeah, I do my own. Full rom was readily available on one plus updater.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

I'm posting a link to the July, 2021 OTA update for OnePlus Nord N10 5G Global Edition (NOT Metro or T-Mobile) as well as boot.img and the patched version. I extracted the boot image from payload.bin and patched with Magisk. I successfully rooted without custom recovery (ie TWRP) and am currently passing both CTS and Basic Integrity. Check everything below to make sure your version matches up before you flash anything. Proceed at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricked devices.

Build: BE2026_17_210713
    Baseband: 1.c5-00019-BITRA_GEN_PACK-2.404869.8.407035.5

OnePlusN10Oxygen_14.O.30_GLO_0300_2107132209.zip

about.jpg

rooted.jpg
    safetynet.jpg
    version.jpg
    Yeah, I do my own. Full rom was readily available on one plus updater.
    Yeah I pull my stuff right through msm tool all the metro people are in the same boat OnePlus claims they can't give unlock tokens for metro n10 they blame metro yesterday I filed an fcc complaint for OnePlus maybe it will get them orr their asses