Oxygen OS 11 - No PDC and QPST connection

Search This thread

mxtuu222

Dec 23, 2018
Hi,
After successful update to Android 11 on Oneplus 8 Pro, I cannot find the modem in PDC tool or QPST as before.

The device was described in Windows devices list as IN2012 without any drivers so I installed manually latest Qualcomm drivers and chose Android Modem 9020 which was recommended by some guys using beta. Unfortunately, I still cannot change modem settings via PDC.

I don't have a root on my phone and would like to stay that way.

Do you have any new guide for Android 11 how to acquire that functionality for changing modem in PDC? Thanks

Zayatoshi

Aug 25, 2014
FRANCE
Hi PDC does not detect my oneplus8 pro running android 11 .. everyone seems in this case, and no solution has been found yet

Envoyé de mon IN2023 en utilisant Tapatalk

xda9791

Feb 7, 2020
That is true I have oneplus 8 pro IN2020, i used to have access to full-port switch and rndis,diag switch before oxygenos 11, now after updating to oxygenos 11, no longer i can access it my computer won't detect it anymore via PDC tool or QPST.

efex

Jul 15, 2008
Göteborg
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Maybe this isn't what you're talking about, but works fine here (stable 11.0.0).
*#801# to enable full-port switch.

Edit: tested PDC, also working.

Edit2: Missed that no root part. I am rooted and have engineermode enabled, that would probably be the difference. :)

Last edited:

kazlow

Mar 9, 2008
Would you mind sharing how you got QPST working please? Mine only says (Phone Uknown) and if I open EFS explorer its empty.

i got qpst to work watching a french video but its useless for us in uae we need pdc to connect , simply changing the courier policy wont give us volte or enable 5g. i only had volte and 5g enabled on os 10 when i was able to use pdc . lost it all in beta 1 then beta 2 volte came back automatically then lost both again in beta 3

kar200

Mar 28, 2008
Dubai
i got qpst to work watching a french video but its useless for us in uae we need pdc to connect , simply changing the courier policy wont give us volte or enable 5g. i only had volte and 5g enabled on os 10 when i was able to use pdc . lost it all in beta 1 then beta 2 volte came back automatically then lost both again in beta 3

EDIT: I found the video if anyone else is interested. It's in french

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DtH0-PZQMw

Last edited:

exthomeboy

Apr 13, 2015
Thanks a lot ! it worked for me on IN2020 OS11 ! and i was able to replace the carrier policy file, Still Struggling with PDC full port switch access.

With this Video i was also able to activate 5G but to activate Volte is necessary to use PDC as i was not able to connect the Oneplus 8T (KB2003) with my PC.
Do you know another method to activate volte? Thanks

Zayatoshi

Aug 25, 2014
FRANCE

Zayatoshi

Aug 25, 2014
FRANCE
Absolutely not. The only solution to relock the bootloader is to use the MSM tool. This will cause data to be erased and the bootloader to be locked. Your Oneplus will be reset to factory configuration.
automatically manipulation to activate the volte and vowifi will be lost.

GetDiz

Apr 5, 2015
Same for the IN2020 model that I am using.
Seems like Android 11 or OnePlus themselves are blocking the QPST port, and the only solution so far needs the device rooted.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-8-pro/help/help-pdc-recognizing-phone-android-11-t4166849
I have a rooted device, running 11.0.1.1IN11BA
The mentioned method didn't work for me.
Volte and vowifi and 5g was working perfectly before that update.
Still can't get the phone to be recognized.

hadid90

Jan 2, 2010

Hello sir

how to use PDC to enable 5G in UAE ?? can you link me to a guide for that ???

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone