lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
c:\fastboot>fastboot devices

c:\fastboot>

I supposed that's my OP 7T isn't recognized

and I write this line of command: fastboot flash boot boot.img

c:\fastboot>fastboot flash boot boot.img
< waiting for device >
Your device is not being recognized, either update drivers, install drivers and update your fastboot and tools, you can always delete the drivers hook up your phone and let it it install your drivers automatically, make sure to have adb enable on dev settings and also usb debug.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I just flashed a test build of a different ROM, last night went back to OOS today through fastboot method again, used the same patched img I had to root and everything works fine. So in most cases is not the ROM issues is either drivers, bad commands or some other external problem. Flashed H2OS twice this week, OOS twice, custom roms several times in a matter of days, for user having issues make sure to have latest adb fastboot tools, proper drivers, and follow the instructions. Avoid doing things with out reading first and without knowing how to revert back.

Last edited:

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
Your device is not being recognized, either update drivers, install drivers and update your fastboot and tools, you can always delete the drivers hook up your phone and let it it install your drivers automatically, make sure to have adb enable on dev settings and also usb debug.
Thank's for the answer.
In the end, it was just the updating of platform-tools to be done.
After that it was all done by itself.
I hadn't thought about updating platform-tools...

Reactions: 14christ

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Also folks I would really recommend using arnovas latest gcam beta based on gcam8 portrait photos are stunning far far better than stock portrait by miles. Here some of examples on people with stock cam colors are just awful and yellowish gcam8 does a way better work with pixel5.xml. Arnova has a thread which I have post s before if you wanna download the apk it's a matter of just downloading installing and done.

Attachments

Reactions: 14christ

toyanucci

May 28, 2010
The gestures has been an issue even on OOS10 and it has to more with Android implementation of gestures on stock roms, because the area to trigger the gestures is full that's what gives the issues. I guess we will have to see if they can implement some sort of custom Rom gestures customization. One thing that works for me is really getting to the edge of the screen and pulling the menu from there. Even tho with a case it makes it harder to do so. Also you can hold down on the edge of the left screen to cause the menu to partially pop out, and then it can be fully accessed by swiping on that menu. Like I said it's not a bug it's Androids implementation of gestures also you can don't with two fingers and it makes it easier, if done with one hand the hold down left edge works better.
I was using pixel experience rom befire flashing this beta. With pixel experience I found an adb code to disable gestures on the left side. The result was the hamburger menu working perfectly. In OOS disabling the left side does disable the back gesture but it seems to have no effect on the sensitivity of the hamburger menu. Thinking about it now maybe there's a code to increase the sensitivity or the area that triggers the hamburger menu. I'll check it out later and report back if I find anything

Reactions: lil_kujo

donjamal

Jan 25, 2010
Also folks I would really recommend using arnovas latest gcam beta based on gcam8 portrait photos are stunning far far better than stock portrait by miles. Here some of examples on people with stock cam colors are just awful and yellowish gcam8 does a way better work with pixel5.xml. Arnova has a thread which I have post s before if you wanna download the apk it's a matter of just downloading installing and done.
Doesn't work for me. instant fc. which version are you on?

14christ

Apr 4, 2020
Prairieville, LA.
Man that really is an amazing difference. I'm gonna give it a shot

Aures Batna

Jan 23, 2016
Batna
is it better in all modes or just portrait mode

draymond1987

Apr 21, 2014
Philadelphia
version 6beta3.201224.0112build-8.1.101 there are two builds dev and regular either one works fine.
Latest beta.
Is this the one that you linked, a day ago? I really can't recall BUT I know it had the Pixel 5.xml too.
I mean, I have a slighly older version of the cam you JUST linked because of the different XMLs offered.
But I have the one with the Pixel 5.xml and it's really decent!

Edit: it is, indeed, the same developer. Disregard LOL!

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Is this the one that you linked, a day ago? I really can't recall BUT I know it had the Pixel 5.xml too.
I mean, I have a slighly older version of the cam you JUST linked because of the different XMLs offered.
But I have the one with the Pixel 5.xml and it's really decent!
Same one just posted it again.

• Love
Reactions: draymond1987

ontwykende

Feb 25, 2017
Only one question, I am not very familiar with use of Gcam... But I tried a few different mods of Gcam (including: Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.7.3 and 7.3.021 by Arnova8G2) with many different configs, and if I don't use HDR+ photo quality was lower with less detail than stock cam... Ok, colors were more beautiful to the eye but if I zoom photo, it significantly worse. If I use HDR+ in those mods, image quality is better but shooting speed is significantly slower.
I'm interested in your experience, do you always use HDR + when using gcam?
When I use a camera it’s to take pictures of children in play or animals, and these are usually quick shots that can’t be repeated.
I will try this mode and I'm sure it's great for stationary photography, but I'm interested in your experience when it comes to moving objects.
Thanks for the reply and I apologize for the off topick.

I did dirty update, from last beta Android 10 (o2_beta_09), root with magisk 21.4(21400) and so far so good.

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
I've also noticed much more battery consumption. I'm thinking about down grading back to 10, OR flashing a diff rom. If anyone wants a copy of the official oxygen os 11 beta 1 zip file, contact me I pulled it from my phone.