Oxygen OS 11 OPEN Beta 2 is out.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
For people who like to try OP AOD, it's working perfect.
Thank you Quinny899
Just be careful with burn in hopefully it has also change change code to avoid that

I

zacattackkc

Feb 24, 2011
You can either use the downgrade zip whicj you can find in the forum link I posted on the first chat. Or flash the full a10 zip. What I personally do is I have several folders with all the imgs from a particular ROM and every folder contains adb and fastboot tools, when I wanna downgrade I just go to bootloader and from fastbootd clean flash the rom again using a flashing script. In this way into back from a11 oos to a10 oos, from oos to customs. Never had an issues and I flash a rom every day for testing purposes so I have been doing the flashing back and forth a lot this month.
you my friend are a genius. I am a PC file directory version of a lazy hoarder that will end up with multiple platform tools in various directories (usually whichever is closest in relevancy to me at the time) and random boot images and twrp files that were moved from my downloads folder and end up forgetting what half the files are later.my answer to my problem has always been unzip my OG Platform tools zip yet again, do my damage, repeat.... sad isn't it? Now with such instructions in front of me given so graciously by you, will i utilize them? I think we all know the answer to that one..

*me snapping back to in front of my keyboard from the daydream tangent I just conjured*
"Hey, bro.. I like the way you did that, you think you could create a script or program of some sort that would do it for us(me)? The community would be very gr8ful :)"

I need sleep bro's. just ignore this.

ontwykende

Feb 25, 2017
Just be careful with burn in hopefully it has also change change code to avoid that

I
It's have burn protection. It's native AOD... this just bring "when to show" option in display/ambient display setting which is hoden on this beta.
Battery: With light use I have fall from 75% to 17% in 12h... with AOD always on... Global 02_BETA_01

Reactions: lil_kujo

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
It's have burn protection. It's native AOD... this just bring "when to show" option in display/ambient display setting which is hoden on this beta.
Battery: With light use I have fall from 75% to 17% in 12h... with AOD always on... Global 02_BETA_01
Yes i tried it out thanks, works great.

ZuLa

Dec 2, 2005
HI, I relocked and flashed oo11, so complete new instalation... the thing is that the blank keyboard gap in fullscreen is still there, wasn't that fixed time ago? wm overscan doesn't seem to work in oos11... it's anoying because the rest is working nice.

Thanks for any help

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
Hi,
I am not sure how to take a screenshot.
On the OB 9 version, I could take a screenshot from the On/Off button.
Indeed my OP 7T is root, so I had access by long press on the Power button to:
  1. Emergencies
  2. Turn off
  3. Restart
  4. Bootloader
  5. Recovery
  6. Bug report
  7. Screenshots
Following the switch to Oos11 OB 1, I can't find it in my various shortcuts. :cry:
Or it's so simple that I can't see it... 🙄
Thanks for the info ;)

ontwykende

Feb 25, 2017
Hi,
  1. Emergencies
  2. Turn off
  3. Restart
  4. Bootloader
  5. Recovery
  6. Bug report
  7. Screenshots
Following the switch to Oos11 OB 1, I can't find it in my various shortcuts. :cry:
Thanks for the info ;)
I use to have that too... I did't find it any more... thats why I activate "Three finger swap screenshot" under Sertings/Quick gestures and I use that now.

ontwykende

Feb 25, 2017
Some nice (small) new features. A bit laggy for me though but perhaps related to dirty flash...
I do not have that lagg, and I dirty flash it over Beta_09... So good everything work fine I didn't fine any problem that some other user notice after clear or dirty flash. I flash it form system uodate and I didn't download any zip and flash it.
Only thing is that in my opinion battery draining is significantly faster (with and without AOD). During night, when phone is idle and AOD is off I have drop from 95% to 75%... And during day with AOD on and light use, it's drop from 75% to 17% in 12h

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Just use power button and volume down for screen shots, works just fine. Emergency is also there to be enable by power button. Bootloader and recovery are there too when you press power button the three dots on the upper right hand will bring bootloader and recovery option.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: rob420p

morphvale

Sep 13, 2013
Sibiu
Any idea about using the PDC tool for VoLTE/VoWiFi?
The old Logkit doesn't seem to work anymore, neither does the adb reboot ftm with setprop method.
Alright, so just in case anyone needed to get VoLTE/VoWiFi previously working with the PDC tool, looks like that doesn't work anymore.
However, it is still possible to get them working, but using a different workflow for this. See THIS post for instructions. I used the XDA link, but the same information is spread throughout multiple places, not sure who the original poster is to give him/her credit.
As before, make sure to have an EFS backup before starting this (QFil from QPST can help, but don't forget to select multiple sim so that both IMEI's are backed up).

Eddiemc

Mar 15, 2010
Use
Hi,
  1. Emergencies
  2. Turn off
  3. Restart
  4. Bootloader
  5. Recovery
  6. Bug report
  7. Screenshots
Thanks for the info ;)
Using tasker you can make a screenshot button in the power menu. Pretty sweet. Flashlight too by the way.

philos64

May 27, 2010
Somewhere in Brittany
Using tasker you can make a screenshot button in the power menu. Pretty sweet. Flashlight too by the way.
Thanks for your answer.
You're talking about the Tasker application found on the Play Store ?
If yes, can you write us the tasks that you have wrote so that we can insert the screenshot and flashlight in the power menu
Thanks for your help ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ontwykende