Oxygen OS 11 OPEN Beta 3 is out.

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
My model is hd1900, is it global?
and after insall the rom did data wiped out?
Thanks in advance 😁
Some user in forums are reporting that they haven't had any data erased after updating, but I wouldn't really know since I was coming from a custom rom (derp) so I flashed through Chinese twrp rebooted to recovery and formatted data from stock recovery. Follow the first link there is a video of how to install in case you need to be sure.

Reactions: Shahadat Anik

rob420p

Dec 16, 2013
Bmore
Some user in forums are reporting that they haven't had any data erased after updating, but I wouldn't really know since I was coming from a custom rom (derp) so I flashed through Chinese twrp rebooted to recovery and formatted data from stock recovery. Follow the first link there is a video of how to install in case you need to be sure.
My data was not erased and I came from the last beta of android 10.i am and was rooted before the update so idk of that had something to do with it

Reactions: aNGERY

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
I just upgraded.. This is one big ol POS.. It's horrific looking first of all.. Looks cartoonish, advanced reboot menu is missing, even though the tickbox is in developer settings. Every time I boot up my phone, a white screen pops up asking for my PIN that does not work. I have to close it out.. It's really a downgrade in my opinion. I would highly recommend to NOT upgrade.. Just my opinion

Reactions: wfred and 14christ

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I just upgraded.. This is one big ol POS.. It's horrific looking first of all.. Looks cartoonish, advanced reboot menu is missing, even though the tickbox is in developer settings. Every time I boot up my phone, a white screen pops up asking for my PIN that does not work. I have to close it out.. It's really a downgrade in my opinion. I would highly recommend to NOT upgrade.. Just my opinion
You have to click the three dots at power menu upper right corner, also I don't have issues with rebooting and the passcode, did you dirty flash? Perhaps that's the issue I did a complete clean flash so I'm not having many issues so far. Same thing as when I was running h2os11.

Attachments

Last edited:

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
I've Updated and it's stuck at bootloop :(. What I can do?

My mobile is the T-Mobile version that I have converted to Android 10 International.
Did you do it through ota? Try to Reboot to recovery and erase everything that will format data. Also make sure to install global

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply! If I did it by OTA (Local File) and when it reached 100% it restarted and it got stuck in bootloop so I did Reset but it returned me to Android 10.
Yes try to flash again. No biggies it probably changes slots and that's why you are in 10 again, since on one slot you still have a10.

adouzzy

Jan 13, 2011
Sydney
I was on beta. Got the ota update today. The system feels sharp. I used to have slow response with nova launcher. It has been improved. Like the UI improvement.
There is a new pro mode for the camera as well. Maybe I can distch the gcam for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: gB6sF0z and rob420p

lil_kujo

Oct 29, 2015
The cam is still not as good as gcam imo, but older versions of gcam seem to not work at least the ones from mod wichaya are not working. Night sights has improved and also they fixed it from h2os which was not working. Here is a link to latest Arnova gcam version 8 is working with this beta build. Lost of the changes are visuals but not really algorithm improvements to the processing of photos.
It has some nice features by the way if used with the pixel 5 xml

谷歌原生

Mar 12, 2016
guys i think they fixed data decryption this rom is android 11 all works good unoffical twrp is not working with this rom
No, they didn’t solve the problem fundamentally. The data still can’t be decrypted in twrp. They just used weird data decryption methods to decrypt the data, just to upgrade their system and didn’t solve the problem fundamentally.

KUPOinyourWINDOW

Mar 22, 2014
It's running smoothly here. I'm just excited we got something new for this device, and there are some things I like and some things I dislike.

There's also a big I really wanna get fixed, if I set a live wallpaper the clock and status icons go dark, as if they were on a really light background.