Oxygen OS 11 Open Beta

Search This thread

kamisan

Jun 17, 2010
Austin
Beta 9 and Xposed we're causing a lot of screen stutter and delayed input from even hardware buttons once I deactivated exposed as another user had mentioned everything went back to behaving normal it had been working great on beta 8 and I have not tried to reinstall it fresh just because it was so horrendous it was making the device unusable

I was using EDxposed sand hook

pesa44

Sep 26, 2015
So November almost gone, Xiaomi devices got their beta A11, what is going on with OnePlus that they don't update one of their top devices between first phones receiving A11? This takes too long on comparison with previous updates..

So November almost gone, Xiaomi devices got their beta A11, what is going on with OnePlus that they don't update one of their top devices between first phones receiving A11? This takes too long on comparison with previous updates..

I'm very dissapppointed with this phone updates. Very slow...

I know a new version of Android is exciting and all, I know I'm looking forward to it, but really the only thing that I'm looking forward to is the feature where Google can issue small Android updates via the Play Store. Everything else I've been able to do without so far.

I'd honestly prefer they take their time with it and polish things. Yes, even with the beta.

pesa44

Sep 26, 2015
When the update comes, are you going to back up all your data in your phone before updating? So far I did not backup anything on beta, but after the fiasco with the other update of OnePlus device (not sure which), when it erased whole memory, I guess it is better idea to do so.

autosurgeon

Feb 3, 2011
Lawrence
When the update comes, are you going to back up all your data in your phone before updating? So far I did not backup anything on beta, but after the fiasco with the other update of OnePlus device (not sure which), when it erased whole memory, I guess it is better idea to do so.
You should have this implementation going all the time. I have everything but apps themselves backed up all the time. Between Google drive and photos you can do most of it.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone