• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Oxygen OS 12 C.36 update. (Stable?)

Search This thread

saisid16

Jan 4, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Guys I received this update on 01.12
Screenshot_2021-12-01-12-05-19-62_f7aa348215f5d566f9e4ca860f474209.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-02-00-54-13-21_f7aa348215f5d566f9e4ca860f474209.jpg

Weird to find no one talking about it, it actually broke my Google pay, coz it says I'm rooted or running uncertified software when I turned on NFC, while everything else seems to work just fine. And all the bugs in beta 2 seem to be fixed. Security patch on Nov 2021 though.

rmendez011

I don't think its stable, I see nothing on Google about this update, they might've accidentally released the Beta 3 without giving it the Beta 3 name, there are still many bugs that originally came with beta 1, which is why I'm assuming it's a Beta and not the stable release.

brmbjn

Mar 17, 2015
Bojonegoro
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8 Pro
I don't think its stable, I see nothing on Google about this update, they might've accidentally released the Beta 3 without giving it the Beta 3 name, there are still many bugs that originally came with beta 1, which is why I'm assuming it's a Beta and not the stable release.
boot animation is not color os boot animation
4G/4G+ is from oxygen not from coloros
it is not stable
but ii is improvement from ob2 it can call ob3

rmendez011

boot animation is not color os boot animation
4G/4G+ is from oxygen not from coloros
it is not stable
but ii is improvement from ob2 it can call ob3
Why would it be a ColorOS boot animation? I'm saying this is the 3rd beta and not Stable release,

In Oxygen OS 11 I had LTE/LTE+, same with OOS 10, 9, 5, 4, and 3. I am in the U.S. however.

It's the most stable beta yet, I haven't noticed any instabilities.

I agree 100%.

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I would assume it won't work, because the boot.img from beta 1 did not work for beta 2. Since there is no news, and Oxygen Updater doesn't acknowledge this update exists I doubt anyone has the update zip.
Ob1 boot image worked for me since OB2 was an incremental update. There was no full release zip so no one could pull the boot img since payload dumper doesn't work for incremental otas.

rmendez011

Ob1 boot image worked for me since OB2 was an incremental update. There was no full release zip so no one could pull the boot img since payload dumper doesn't work for incremental otas.
I saw some people say their phone didn't work, I found a version of payload dumper that extracted the .img files from incremental otas but Magisk Manager said the boot.img was corrupted or boot.img was invalid, something like that.

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I saw some people say their phone didn't work, I found a version of payload dumper that extracted the .img files from incremental otas but Magisk Manager said the boot.img was corrupted or boot.img was invalid, something like that.
Hmm, it worked for me. But I don't really wanna take that risk again if someone can pull the boot from this update and I'll be willing to try it out. Have the t-mobile variant so me using msm would mean back to stock, locked bl, then have to unlock, convert, etc all over again. It's weird cause C36 COS was just released last week.

Top Liked Posts