General Oxygen OS 12 C.36 update. (Stable?)

Search This thread

saisid16

Jan 4, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Can someone pull the boot.img and vbmeta images or would the boot.img from OB2 work? @saisid16
I hope you got the boot image (I too don't have access to my PC today)

I guess only the Indian variants got the update. This seems more like an open beta 3 despite having the same build as stable Color OS (C.36)
It broke my Google Pay (not Indian GPay), any possible fixes for that apart from reverting to OB2 or waiting for the next update?

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
Has anyone successfully rooted their devices with these?

Yes. I installed magisk alpha and patted the boot.img from that link and was able to root on OB3.

I can't even get the update to go past 37%. Trying to update from OB2 to OB3.
I had to start over and go back to 11 stable and upgrade to each open beta to be able to update to OB3 since I was on OB2 and rooted and no matter what the update would fail.

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yes. I installed magisk alpha and patted the boot.img from that link and was able to root on OB3.

I had to start over and go back to 11 stable and upgrade to each open beta to be able to update to OB3 since I was on OB2 and rooted and no matter what the update would fail.
When you went back to 11 you had to erase your data? I'm good on that. I get tired of setting my phone up all the time cause OnePlus can't get their **** right. Do you have the OB2 zip handy?

jeffsga88

Jan 5, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
When you went back to 11 you had to erase your data? I'm good on that. I get tired of setting my phone up all the time cause OnePlus can't get their **** right. Do you have the OB2 zip handy?
Yeah unfortunately had to wipe all data. They need to go back to full rom updates instead of this dumb incremental crap. Frustrating part is it only seems that they did this to the US market and everyone else still gets the full rom updates. I don't have the OB2 zip as it was only an incremental update as well.

EdiTurn

Nov 6, 2012

You only need to flash the stock boot.img & vbmeta.img (without two disables) in fastboot. After that OTA will work.

sunxutian

Jan 22, 2015
If you are on TM, I suggest you to avoid this update, I somehow manage to update to OB3 with TM-EU MSM and update all the way from 11.2.2 to 11.9.9 then OB1,OB2,OB3. But I don't have cell data on OB3 no matter how hard I try, tried to flash the modem from 12.7.7 - Got crash dump and need MSM back. So now I stay at 12.10.10 after TM-EU MSM back and it works fine. Hope once the stable OOS12 comes out, TM can update with no issue. As I mentioned on https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tmo-9-pro-modem-fixed.4292445/post-86040623, good thing is now my BL is locked and I have widenlevel L1.

Phil_Libra

May 29, 2010
I flashed the stock boot.img & vbmeta.img, and still can't update to C.36.
Hope there will be a full update package.

Top Liked Posts