• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Oxygen OS 3.0 Bluetooth Audio fix

Search This thread

tejas999

Sep 26, 2013
Hyderabad
Last edited:

jmonster141

Mar 24, 2012
MY PHONE WON'T SOFT REBOOT ANYMORE; PRAISE @tejas999 !!! Oh, Bluetooth audio works now, thanks man!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Edit: flashing this fixes Bluetooth BUT breaks headset AND speaker audio (for me at least)

I'm running the stock deodexed/debloated OOS 3.0 with divine beats audio MOD. Flashing this makes Bluetooth work but that's it, reverting breaks Bluetooth BUT all sounds works elsewhere... Hmm betas are great haha.

Last edited:

mximer

Jan 26, 2014
Dresden
does it work wit the newest h2os?

Edit: it works without any problems (H2OS 1.4.0 debloated + v4a).

Last edited:

tejas999

Sep 26, 2013
Hyderabad
MY PHONE WON'T SOFT REBOOT ANYMORE; PRAISE @tejas999 !!! Oh, Bluetooth audio works now, thanks man!
Edit: flashing this fixes Bluetooth BUT breaks headset AND speaker audio (for me at least)

I'm running the stock deodexed/debloated OOS 3.0 with divine beats audio MOD. Flashing this makes Bluetooth work but that's it, reverting breaks Bluetooth BUT all sounds works elsewhere... Hmm betas are great haha.
That's a problem of the audio files in my MOD clashing with the ones in Divinebeats.
Flash Divinebeats remover or dirty flash OOS 3 again and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: ironman42

override182

Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
override182.net
Those custom Viper audio might contains additional files that was installed together buried in /system . It could be the cause why some people still have issues after flashing the fix

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

roukin

Sep 22, 2010
Hi !
Did any of you got an error while wanted to flash ?
i downloaded the .zip from my mac and then put it the storage and tried to flash it but i got this message "flashing failed" (something like that)
i updated OOS 3.0 the dirty way... maybe this is the problem.
i'm trying to update again with wipe and everything and then i will try to flash the .zip for the bluetooth again... we'll see.

Top Liked Posts