Question Oxygen os c44

Search This thread
Bro I'm in oxygen os 11.10.10 can I update my op 9 4300mb software update after Installing all package without clicking reboot can I install to inactive slot via magisk can I do that without losing root it is safe or may I get softbrick

brausebirne

Nov 3, 2011
I tried to upgrade but it failed. I've downloaded the 4 GB zip with Oxygen Updater, installed it, didn't reboot, installed Magisk to keep root and rebooted. After the first reboot I saw just three lines which faded out, the phone started again and I'm still on Android 11. Nothing has changed, even the custom kernel is still there. What could be the problem?
On the other hand: after reading all the complaints about this version in the OnePlus forum I think it's better to wait...

infamousvincci

Apr 10, 2013
Carson
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I tried to upgrade but it failed. I've downloaded the 4 GB zip with Oxygen Updater, installed it, didn't reboot, installed Magisk to keep root and rebooted. After the first reboot I saw just three lines which faded out, the phone started again and I'm still on Android 11. Nothing has changed, even the custom kernel is still there. What could be the problem?
On the other hand: after reading all the complaints about this version in the OnePlus forum I think it's better to wait...
Yeah it wont let u update cause ur rooted.

infamousvincci

Apr 10, 2013
Carson
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
It's not that great. I had issues with Volte working with signal/data with wifi turned on. Turned off Volte and everything works properly.

Also, for root it's better to use patchedboot.img and vbmeta with disable verity command.
Sounds like i gotta wait little longer. Im still on global 11.10.10 rooted. Thanks man! Last time i went to oos12 it wouldnt even read my sim haha

MrSteelX

Jan 24, 2013
OnePlus 9
23.0 (23000). That's the version I got with the Magisk app. I couldn't find version 23016.

Screenshot_20220124-083858.jpg

You change it in magisk settings.

Reactions: brausebirne

Top Liked Posts