Question Oxygen os c44

Search This thread

AxelM

Jul 10, 2007
OnePlus 9
Would all this update to c.44 from os11 work with the stable version 24.1 of magisk?
Can I then just install the Update c.44, install magisk to the inactive slot and then reboot?

brausebirne

Nov 3, 2011
It seems to me that OnePlus has pulled back the update (at least in Europe). I was notified of the update last week, but that notice has now disappeared - it says my system is up-to-date with version 11.

akboy7015

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus 6
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Hi, I just tried the update from latest A11 10.10.2 AA to A12 c44 via system update in parameters and it failed (I have the Chinese le2110), it proposed me the le2115.

Before that I updated magisk from 23 to 24.1 and removed all modules, them after update download, install magisk in other slot and restart it send me directly into bootloader ! So I reverted back to other slot via fastboot command to retrieve my A11. Someone have an idea to make the update working? I'm tired of these notifications to force me to install it. Thanks!

AxelM

Jul 10, 2007
OnePlus 9
Hi, I just tried the update from latest A11 10.10.2 AA to A12 c44 via system update in parameters and it failed (I have the Chinese le2110), it proposed me the le2115.

Before that I updated magisk from 23 to 24.1 and removed all modules, them after update download, install magisk in other slot and restart it send me directly into bootloader ! So I reverted back to other slot via fastboot command to retrieve my A11. Someone have an idea to make the update working? I'm tired of these notifications to force me to install it. Thanks!
Did you got the issue solved? Because right now I am thinking about updating, but also have the Le2110.

akboy7015

Jun 13, 2014
OnePlus 6
Samsung Galaxy Tab E
Did you got the issue solved? Because right now I am thinking about updating, but also have the Le2110.
Nope, I still have my A11, annoying update notifications but I can restart my phone without it trying to install again so for now it is fine. Maybe if I skipped magisk install it would be different (even if it was a A12 compatible version) to make update working, but now it is too late because the notification only ask me restart, not to download it and install it again. Oxygen OS is bad since A11 and A12 is worse, maybe I will try AA custom ROM instead.

AxelM

Jul 10, 2007
OnePlus 9
Nope, I still have my A11, annoying update notifications but I can restart my phone without it trying to install again so for now it is fine. Maybe if I skipped magisk install it would be different (even if it was a A12 compatible version) to make update working, but now it is too late because the notification only ask me restart, not to download it and install it again. Oxygen OS is bad since A11 and A12 is worse, maybe I will try AA custom ROM instead.
Okay, thank you. That does not sound promising...

EtherealRemnant

Does this ROM have the promised toggle for the app throttle? I can't seem to find it. The only app that's bugging me is Chrome. It's very noticeable when I'm going to a page with Disqus chat and lots of ads, it will literally stutter.

I don't really want to flash a custom ROM and have to deal with SafetyNet and crap if I can avoid it and I don't want to have to switch browsers either. I get exceptional battery life from this thing after axing 120hz and 5G, 10-11 hours SoT which gets me through a full 24 hours pretty easily, but I'm willing to give some of that up for better browsing performance.

Pretty happy with this device overall. First OnePlus and I am happier with it than I believe I would have been with the Pixel 6, just a few minor annoyances like this one to address.

Top Liked Posts