After upgrading to 10.0.1 Camera app gives me V 3.8.75.
Placing over 9.0.9 Camera? Dunno, make a backup then try
Pain to update? I've been a bit nervous with all those tales of horror everywhere on xda. Maybe I was just plain lucky, but here everything went smooth coming from 9.0.9, exactly the same as with updating from any 9.0.x to 9.0.y. Just been patient until I got notified by OP about the OTA update, then followed the standard rules (plus my own) as in:
- remove security PIN/pattern to decrypt data
- take a Nandroid backup (thus the decryption)
- restart to system, leave phone unencrypted
- download and install, but don't reboot
- run a/b retention script from Magisk Manager, but don't reboot
- flash Magisk "to the other slot", then reboot
- don't forget to reapply security PIN/pattern
After that everything is there: Twrp, root, whatever. Only had to reset the odd notification and alarm sound
What happen to old format everything on TWRP, install full zip, reboot to TWRP, install full rom/zip and TWRP and reboot?
Miss old days........