Question OxygenOS 12 C.60

Search This thread

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
May 19, 2022:
OnePlus is starting rolllout of a new system update for the OnePlus 9 series. It comes with version C.60 and measures over 1.5GB.
The latest OTA brings a couple of multitasking improvements and adds some connectivity and gaming features. However, the May security patch is still not available for the phones. You can read the full changelog below.

Convenience & efficiency
  • You can now open up to 3 apps in floating windows at the same time in Split-screen mode and switch between Floating window and Split screen modes
  • You can now use the Clock app in Quick Return
Connectivity
  • You can now open up to 3 phone windows on your PC
Games
  • Adds the HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
  • Heterogenous graphics: Reduces gaming loads and power consumption (only for some games)
As always, this OTA will be incremental. It will reach a small percentage of users initially. A broader rollout should start in a few days.
To check if an update is available, head to Settings > System > System updates on your device.

India already with download link

awsan

Apr 22, 2015
It showed as a full rom over here, so you can jump directly from 11 to c60 and no need to go to 47 anymore.

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
from coloros c.62 to oxygen c.60 ?
It should work because Oxygen C.60 is 1 month newer.
But if you want to be shure do it like me.
I was on ColoOS C.61. I use OxygenOS rollback rom (This Wipe all in youre phone). Them got 2 updates up to C.47. End 2 days ago i got C.48 european...

K3n20

May 18, 2021
My EU unit LE2123, i flashed the Global C48, no issues there. Yesterday when i flashed the Indian C60 the device is no longer certified under - Google PlayStore. Hence can't setup new cards. Cleared the Google Play services and playstore cache and data, rebooted the device but the issue still exists.

Any solution?

Device is non rooted and bootloader is locked.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
My EU unit LE2123, i flashed the Global C48, no issues there. Yesterday when i flashed the Indian C60 the device is no longer certified under - Google PlayStore. Hence can't setup new cards. Cleared the Google Play services and playstore cache and data, rebooted the device but the issue still exists.

Any solution?

There is no workaround for that unless you Root your device and add the universal safety net magisk module and hide root afterward in Zygisk from play services and playstore.

Reactions: K3n20

K3n20

May 18, 2021
There is no workaround for that unless you Root your device and add the universal safety net magisk module and hide root afterward in Zygisk from play services and playstore.
thanks for your response, i'll wait for the next full OTA zip for either of the regions and then flash it. I don't wana root my device as its my primary driver.

BoboBrazil

Apr 5, 2009
Still no update other than in India for almost 2 weeks now. OnePlus really seems to only care about India now. All of their phones seen to have this issue now.

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Anyone running this on a global 9 or 9 Pro unit? I flashed it and had to use the TMO COS/OOS data retention fix since it thought my device was dual SIM but I lost 5G and WiFi calling on T-Mobile in the process. Just curious if anyone was able to get these things working before I go through the arduous task of a factory reset. If not, I can live without them for now.

Edit: Cannot pass SafetyNet either. I have tried universal SafetyNet fix, I have tried Shamiko, and I have tried props config. I have only ever had to use the universal fix before so no idea why I can't pass the CTS Profile.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    May 19, 2022:
    OnePlus is starting rolllout of a new system update for the OnePlus 9 series. It comes with version C.60 and measures over 1.5GB.
    The latest OTA brings a couple of multitasking improvements and adds some connectivity and gaming features. However, the May security patch is still not available for the phones. You can read the full changelog below.

Convenience & efficiency
    • You can now open up to 3 apps in floating windows at the same time in Split-screen mode and switch between Floating window and Split screen modes
    • You can now use the Clock app in Quick Return
    Connectivity
    • You can now open up to 3 phone windows on your PC
    Games
    • Adds the HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
    • Heterogenous graphics: Reduces gaming loads and power consumption (only for some games)
    As always, this OTA will be incremental. It will reach a small percentage of users initially. A broader rollout should start in a few days.
    To check if an update is available, head to Settings > System > System updates on your device.

India already with download link

India only. Miss the days when OnePlus would release one global rom or atleast global and India the same day.
    I wonder if I flash the india C.60 ROM on my EU L2123 will it transform my device into an indian variant, or will it stay EU L2123 ?
    It will still stay LE2123, but device may not be certified anymore. I did the same, rest all works well, only the device certification issue.
    India only. Miss the days when OnePlus would release one global rom or atleast global and India the same day.
    I agree m8

Any solution?