General OxygenOS 13 (LE2125_11_F.16) stable build for global

Search This thread

TENlll423

Mar 23, 2018
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
Been having trouble using MSM tool because I converted my TMO to Global but MSM isn't detecting it as a global variant. What do I do?
I would hate to be in that situation..
I don't know too much about that tool I try to stay away from it as much as possible but to me it seems like you might have to go back to the original T-Mobile firmware and then start all over converting it back...
hope you get it figured out let us know if you get it done or not..

TENlll423

Mar 23, 2018
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
So how's everyones battery drain with this new Android 13 stable?
I've uninstalled a lot of bloat altered my settings to try to save on battery and I must say it's not very good for me.
I don't know if anybody else has any tips or tricks to get a little better battery but I would like to know..
TIA 👊😎

Last edited:
Reactions: kodayoda713

Nockmaar

May 14, 2015
So far so good: no major issues ( hotspot works as well ).

The only minor issue is a sort of "flickering" of the images/videos, like it's trying to adjust the refresh rate ( I guess ) that lasts for a few seconds, even though the refresh seems to be always at 120hz

Edit: finally they fixed a lot of notifications that are gone on A12 like traffic commute notifications or Galaxy Watch charge status.

Last edited:
Reactions: TENlll423

MENINBLK

When the installation of the F16 version is complete
For information the unlocking of the bootloader delete the setting for the zram.
Once the rom is installed (LE2125_11_F.16), the bootloader unlocked and your phone rooted, you can reactivate the zram by performing these commands (in bold) :

C:\adb>adb shell
OnePlus9Pro:/ $ su
OnePlus9Pro:/ # resetprop persist.sys.oplus.nandswap.condition true
OnePlus9Pro:/ # echo 1>/sys/block/zram0/hybridswap_dev_life
1|OnePlus9Pro:/ # reboot

Forgive me, I just want to clarify.
I have the LE2127 that I converted to Global OOS 11.2.10.10.LE15AA.
SIM Unlocked, Bootloader Unlocked, and Rooted.
I am running TWRP 3.7.0_11 lemonadep as my recovery.
I can download the LE2125_11_F.16 to the phone, burn it with Local Upgrade,
Then go into the Magisk App, Direct Install Magisk and then Install to the unused slot.
Then reboot the phone. Once it boots up, It should be Unlocked and Rooted.

Reactions: Nowaker

buu'buu

Sep 23, 2010
colmar
OnePlus 9 Pro
Been having trouble using MSM tool because I converted my TMO to Global but MSM isn't detecting it as a global variant. What do I

Forgive me, I just want to clarify.
I have the LE2127 that I converted to Global OOS 11.2.10.10.LE15AA.
SIM Unlocked, Bootloader Unlocked, and Rooted.
I am running TWRP 3.7.0_11 lemonadep as my recovery.
I can download the LE2125_11_F.16 to the phone, burn it with Local Upgrade,
Then go into the Magisk App, Direct Install Magisk and then Install to the unused slot.
Then reboot the phone. Once it boots up, It should be Unlocked and Rooted.
Sorry, I've never had an LE2127 or converted this model and I can't confirm if the procedure is correct.
I can just tell you that to install Android 13, it is strongly recommended to be on the C63 version of Android 12.

Reactions: MENINBLK

WarLord1712

Aug 21, 2015
Home and Recent Apps gesture (and button) not working after Oxygen OS 13 update:

I updated my OnePlus 9 Pro(LE2121_11_F.16) to Oxygen OS 13.0. But after the update, my home and recent apps gesture completely stopped working. I've rebooted the phone multiple times. I've also updated all my apps. I've cleared data for the apps - System Launcher, Gesture_motion Services and Gesture&motions. But none of it worked.

Makkufurai

Oct 8, 2021
OnePlus 9 Pro
I would hate to be in that situation..
I don't know too much about that tool I try to stay away from it as much as possible but to me it seems like you might have to go back to the original T-Mobile firmware and then start all over converting it back...
hope you get it figured out let us know if you get it done or not..
MSM detects my phone as a TMO device when I used it. I'm on the latest Nameless Android Custom rom build with a custom recovery.

Reactions: TENlll423

Zeus0fyork

Nov 30, 2020
Hi,
Have you installed the latest version of Android by only updating an older version?
I had the same problem, impossible to react the virtual ram. The only way I could is through MSM tool, so if you follow all the procedure I describe it will work.
You have to go through a clean installation of the system.
thank you, I had to unfortunately do what you said. After MSMing and upgrading back to 13 and running the commands in shell, i've got zram back. Thanks man.

Reactions: galaxys

Zeus0fyork

Nov 30, 2020
Boot Image
Here's a Magisk boot image that boots with modules disabled to recover from a bootloop. Someone will need it...
oh, just so you know. If you ever get into a bootloop from modules, just power your phone on, and then when it powers on hold volume down. It will disable all magisk modules, but you'll still have root. Once it boots, restart it to get out of safe mode and then open magisk and enable working modules and disable/remove the one that cuased it. No need to flashanohter boot

oh, just so you know. If you ever get into a bootloop from modules, just power your phone on, and then when it powers on hold volume down. It will disable all magisk modules, but you'll still have root. Once it boots, restart it to get out of safe mode and then open magisk and enable working modules and disable/remove the one that cuased it. No need to flashanohter boot
I created that because that process didn't work for me. I was unable to open Magisk at all in safe mode or obtain root to make any other changes.

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
There is a module for bootloop protection.. it comes in handy.

Screenshot_2022-12-02-17-47-12-35_785cfb1f0fb0c9a2030c9b38a1c3479a.jpg

rac08241988

Feb 6, 2021
If anyone on here has any advice on how to get my hotspot working on my phone it would be greatly appreciated..
I have never in my life had such a problem with a OnePlus phone and this is really discouraging I've had nothing but good luck with this phone and all the other one plus devices before this...
so I'm on the latest stable Android 13.
LE2125
At&T
I checked the APN settings that's okay it's all updated to 2022..
I flashed to both slots.
I reset network settings.
still no hotspot.
So I did a "erase all data" back to factory settings.
I thought for sure that would have fixed it so now I'm back to work turned on hotspot went to hook up tablets still nothing it's connecting to the hotspot but there is no internet access...
when I'm at home and I'm connected to my Wi-Fi I can hook up to the hotspot on my phone and run the Wi-Fi from my phone to my tablet that works so as of now I am pretty clueless on what else to do try to get it working...
Thanks
Hey man. try this app, Its called VPN Hotspot. Hopefully it'll change your life like it has mine lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.mygod.vpnhotspot&gl=US

I've been using it for about 6 years to bypass hotspot with root. MUST HAVE ROOT. Nonrooted devices wont work with this app. So far I've gotten it to work on my older Oneplus 6t (Cricket mobile Prepaid & T-Mobile Prepaid), and last night I got it set up with my oneplus 9 pro 5g (Verizon Wireless Contract). I Highly recommend you use it alongside an active full VPN (expressvpn,nord vpn, etc. I use Expressvpn) to hide hotspot usage from your carrier, unless you don't care if they ban you from their service, it will happen lol trust me. So have both the VPN Hotspot app and your normal Vpn running at the same time. Of the 3 carriers I got it to work on, I got kicked off and banned for life from one of them, cricket mobile, Maybe 6 years ago. I learned my lesson from that and used my VPN every time since. I Haven't been bothered by any carriers since. (It took around 4-6 notices before they banned me. Afterword's, Cricket told me personally that number resets every year for them. So if you accidently forget to activate VPN, its not the end of the world just turn it on ASAP. Set it to start with android and auto connect if you have to, that's what helps me not to forget.) Use the VPN. Its Extremely important!

last night I got 22 mb/s down on my patched Nintendo switch downloading from Teknik servers on tinfoil using my hotspot with that VPN Hotspot app. (<----------Switch Patching hints, if you want to learn just google those. Also google "sig patches.")

I know this isn't the place for switch CFW so ill stop there. Don't want this post to get taken down. I can be proud right? LMAO

Anyways..

Below is a screenshot of the app on play store so you know what you are looking for. Enjoy and spread the word, because man I swear this is the biggest reason I've kept root all these years on all my phones. this and Pixilify

Happy Hotspotting!!!

(If it turns out not to work with your device somehow, I'm sorry man. Always remember, root is never guaranteed. It always depends on the device.)

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    309 KB · Views: 27

TENlll423

Mar 23, 2018
Baltimore
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
Hey man. try this app, Its called VPN Hotspot. Hopefully it'll change your life like it has mine lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.mygod.vpnhotspot&gl=US

I've been using it for about 6 years to bypass hotspot with root. MUST HAVE ROOT. Nonrooted devices wont work with this app. So far I've gotten it to work on my older Oneplus 6t (Cricket mobile Prepaid & T-Mobile Prepaid), and last night I got it set up with my oneplus 9 pro 5g (Verizon Wireless Contract). I Highly recommend you use it alongside an active full VPN (expressvpn,nord vpn, etc. I use Expressvpn) to hide hotspot usage from your carrier, unless you don't care if they ban you from their service, it will happen lol trust me. So have both the VPN Hotspot app and your normal Vpn running at the same time. Of the 3 carriers I got it to work on, I got kicked off and banned for life from one of them, cricket mobile, Maybe 6 years ago. I learned my lesson from that and used my VPN every time since. I Haven't been bothered by any carriers since. (It took around 4-6 notices before they banned me. Afterword's, Cricket told me personally that number resets every year for them. So if you accidently forget to activate VPN, its not the end of the world just turn it on ASAP. Set it to start with android and auto connect if you have to, that's what helps me not to forget.) Use the VPN. Its Extremely important!

last night I got 22 mb/s down on my patched Nintendo switch downloading from Teknik servers on tinfoil using my hotspot with that VPN Hotspot app. (<----------Switch Patching hints, if you want to learn just google those. Also google "sig patches.")

I know this isn't the place for switch CFW so ill stop there. Don't want this post to get taken down. I can be proud right? LMAO

Anyways..

Below is a screenshot of the app on play store so you know what you are looking for. Enjoy and spread the word, because man I swear this is the biggest reason I've kept root all these years on all my phones. this and Pixilify

Happy Hotspotting!!!

(If it turns out not to work with your device somehow, I'm sorry man. Always remember, root is never guaranteed. It always depends on the device.)
I ended up getting the hot spot working I just went into APN settings and added DUN to the end of the APN type.. so under APN type this is what I have in there to get it to work
default,mms,supl,dun

A guy on another thread informed me about that and as soon as I entered those three digits it started working...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LE2125_11_F.16 : GOOGLE Drive link
    MD5 : B20450405F31E6644373746DA2050B55
    SHA-256 : 80ca7ea84dc0fa859ae5e097c8047639091fdc28f919b891e909eb18c3ff7c01
    CRC32 : 91731EB9

boot.img and magisk patched boot.img in the link.
    what is the easiest way to get out of a custom rom and go to oos a13?
    I already made this change once and I had to flash the msm to oxygen 11, then update 2x via OTA and then install the oxygen 13 local update.. I find it unnecessarily time consuming, could there be a way to flash msm in more up-to-date versions of oxygen
    I think you have no choice and this is the safest way to switch from a custom rom to oos a13 it's MSM TOOL, be careful to backup your files beforehand.
    use this MSM Tool Oxygen package OS 11.2.10.10 (global).

When the installation of the F16 version is complete
    For information the unlocking of the bootloader delete the setting for the zram.
    Once the rom is installed (LE2125_11_F.16), the bootloader unlocked and your phone rooted, you can reactivate the zram by performing these commands (in bold) :

note: you must enable usb debugging to run the adb shell command.

C:\adb>adb shell
    OnePlus9Pro:/ $ su
    OnePlus9Pro:/ # resetprop persist.sys.oplus.nandswap.condition true
    OnePlus9Pro:/ # echo 1>/sys/block/zram0/hybridswap_dev_life
    1|OnePlus9Pro:/ # reboot

Screenshot_2022-11-10-15-44-02-97_fc704e6b13c4fb26bf5e411f75da84f2.jpg
    Can you share/post the link to the oplus engineer unlock mod by Aspheric module please? Does it work and what are you able to do with it?
    It's so you can use *#*#4636#*#* attached for ya :)
    I wonder if it's possible to do a full clean install of this somehow. I just tried to do incremental and one successful update and then LE2123_11.C.47_1470_202203102117 also broke my touch. 😅
    Before you start backing up your files, this process will format your device.

- Drivers
    - MSM Tool

Start the MSM program on your computer, select User type Others then Next and you just have to modify the Target button on O2.
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-10 224615.png

Open the windows device manager.
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-10 224905.png

Turn off your device, press the volume up and down buttons simultaneously, then connect your device to the computer.
    Check that your qualcomm drivers are installed otherwise your connection status will fail (N/A).
    Capture d’écran 2022-11-10 225519.png

Now you just have to click on Start

When the phone restarts, perform all system updates until you reach version C63 at least.
    At the end of the incremental updates, if the android 13 version is not offered, you can install it manually by downloading the zip file from the first post.
    You'll need this APK to manually perform the update, install it and copy the zip rom to your sdcard.
    Boot Image
    Here's a Magisk boot image that boots with modules disabled to recover from a bootloop. Someone will need it...