Question OxygenOS 13 Open Beta for the OnePlus 10 Pro

Search This thread

Zentrox

Sep 26, 2019
Updated yesterday. Ran EU, updated with IN. No problems so far. Haven't used the phone so much, but I can tell you already that the update is better than ColorOS shait.

Battery also seems stable from yesterday. Over the night, the phone have only dropped few %. Checked the battery just now after 30 mins screentime, and it's down to 90%. (Was 94%), and for my usage it's pretty fair.

Reactions: jitd and trongthanh

doc.K

Apr 12, 2022
Known Issues OOS 13 Beta 1

• There is no response when clicking Capture Log after switching Multiple users/System Cloner/Languages. (You need to switch Multiple users/System Cloner/Languages first before capturing the log in the feedback tool).
  • A dot will display abnormally when pairing Bluetooth.
  • The photos might be blurred when taking multiple pictures of people with Ultra Dark mode and zoom out at the same time.
  • The screen will freeze when taking videos in specific scenarios.
  • The pictures might not be saved when taking photos of people by zooming out 3.3x.
  • There will be a black screen when the camera freezes.
  • The videos might show in green when shot in FILM mode.
  • The pictures might be black when taking photos in the dark with Night Mode.
Another issue I found; Android auto not working with original cable.
Update: Android auto now working after changing default USB configuration

Last edited:

Epedemic

Apr 4, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Updated yesterday. Ran EU, updated with IN. No problems so far. Haven't used the phone so much, but I can tell you already that the update is better than ColorOS shait.

Battery also seems stable from yesterday. Over the night, the phone have only dropped few %. Checked the battery just now after 30 mins screentime, and it's down to 90%. (Was 94%), and for my usage it's pretty fair.
How? I get "extraction failed" instantly when trying to install NE2211 (IN) build on my N2213 (EU) via local upgrade

Kryptonium

Jun 21, 2014
Miami
Any way to flash this on NE2217? I'm not sure if that's a T-Mobile specific version but I'm sure I have the OnePlus 10 Pro.

Asking because when I try to do it using the System Update tool, it fails.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 10 Pro
Has anyone used the oxy updater 13 from rooted A15 NE2213 and retained root by installing to the other slot via magisk prior to the final reboot?

Root shouldn't be a problem but if I can keep my apps intact that would be handy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is stable now as you can see in community forum :)
    I just got the push notification after trying all kinds of refresh. Ty
    Yes I do, you've changed bases and inherited what was on the previous one..

A factory wiped will give you a fresh start.

100% recommended
    It helps! Thanks a lot!
    They pushed OOS13 Stable (or open beta 3, who knows), I installed it without any issues, so you probably did something wrong or whatever. Was your phone rooted before, any magisk modules etc?
    Yeah, I probably should have rebooted before installing 'cause the update itself came across weird for me. It didn't claim to be Beta 3.
    As per usual I did the typical update process when rooted -> uninstall magisk with restore images, do OTA, install to inactive slot, reboot.
    Yeah, I probably should have rebooted before installing 'cause the update itself came across weird for me. It didn't claim to be Beta 3.
    As per usual I did the typical update process when rooted -> uninstall magisk with restore images, do OTA, install to inactive slot, reboot.
    I heard that this process ended up in Qualcomm crashdump for someone too. So I did basic reboot after installation with disabled magisk modules and flashed and then flashed boot img with fastboot and it worked.
    There's quite a few threads asking just this question.

In short the answer is no you should avoid any new OnePlus devices.

The device you have is superb, you won't get the cameras you've already got, a great performance to power ratio, excellent development on xda, the old (normal) thread style and a vibrant community.

The pixel 7 is a good shout but again it's still not going to be an amazing phone from the information that's available.

My advice, stick where you are and flash Evo X, it really isn't going to get any better than that for the foreseeable future.
    Thanks I only was afraid I'm going to break this op8 and be out a device. Planning contingency
    Can't wait so installed on stock IN build.smoother experience till now. Sharing of content looks amazing
    Images from Techdroider looks amazing 😍
    Just installed the open beta.
    It's kinda great so far 😅👍
    I agree, any idea what that Chinese writing is when you click it?
    Screenshot_2022-08-16-14-23-46-64_7a5391456ddf15713cd09dfbd75e8325.jpg
    here's my advice for anyone installing this on a rooted device and want to retain root by flashing in the other slot. DON'T!

Flashing this on a rooted device should be fine since it's the full zip, but don't root by flashing in the other slot after OTA. My experience with flashing a new android version and trying to keep root on multiple OP phones have ended up in a soft brick. The only difference here is that we don't have TWRP or unbrick tools to save your ass.

Let the phone update to android 13 and let it boot up at least once or twice before extracting the boot, patching, and rooting.

You're welcome!