Question OxygenOS 13

Search This thread

samdaman91

Aug 9, 2019
I have the 13 beta on my phone but now I have this major bug. The bottom on my screen has to white bar that can't be removed. It is preventing me from performing a lot of navigation gestures. Anyone know a fix?

samdaman91

Aug 9, 2019
That's in the Settings > Additional Settings > System Navigation (Top) > "Hide gesture guide bar"

Not a bug, option :D
Doesn't work. I already tried that. The gesture of going up to go to the app drawer doesn't even work. See attached image attached

Attachments

• IMG_20220929_062322.jpg
    IMG_20220929_062322.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
The beta is running smooth for me except for the camera app. Sometimes it's super laggy and only slowly reacting to menu clicks. Anyone else?
Similar behavior here... beta 1 is smoother than C63 also, but I've only found a very laggy camera app once, after 5-6 days with beta 1. I had to reboot the phone for it to work and it hasn't happened again

Reactions: postwarbreakout

duda_86

Sep 12, 2009
Is there already a known solution for Google Wallet / Pay not working on open beta 1?
Doesn't work for me neither. I tried resetting Google Services (which I found someone mentioned in some other thread), added cards again but still having the same error. Terminal at the shop says "Use a different card". I'm out of the ideas. Of course others reporting that Wallet works for them, to not a global problem with OB1.

sammyke007

Doesn't work for me neither. I tried resetting Google Services (which I found someone mentioned in some other thread), added cards again but still having the same error. Terminal at the shop says "Use a different card". I'm out of the ideas. Of course others reporting that Wallet works for them, to not a global problem with OB1.
Yeah, that's the weird problem. It works for some and it doesn't for others... Still haven't found a solution. I raised a bug at Google and they are looking into it. I'll try to keep this thread updated when a solution is found.

Reactions: duda_86

Fre$h

EU builds have now been added :

OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 1 (EU) : https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/LE2123_11_F_OTA_2080_all_aacb7a_01000100.zip
Rollback to OxygenOS 12 (EU) : https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/3808_sign_LE2123_11_C_OTA_1620_all_357a18_01000100.zip

Upgrade tool : https://oxygenos.oneplus.net/OnePlus_tools.apk (Will show up in your apps as "My Application2" for some reason)
Thanks for the upgrade tool link.

OB1 upgraded here from stock LE2123 C.64 OOs.
Everything updated perfectly the old fashion way :
- disabling everymagisk modules
- Reboot
- Install the full zip file using Oneplus_tools.apk ( that you first have to rename to install because it has the .zip extesion when you download it)
- It will perform the full update within the C.64 ROM itself without any reboot
- Once installed => DO NOT REBOOT
- Go to Magsik => Install the the other slot
- Reboot

Once performed, Widevine L1 is maintened here et Gplaystore still certified and everything is rooted perfectly

fk4mil

Jul 20, 2020
Rzeszów
how fix L3 to L1 in open beta 1 oxygen 13 and bootloader unlock (fastboot flash unlock)?

magiski hide/USNF still L3

LE212

soundgirl101

Oct 5, 2012
Zephyrhills
I failed to properly follow the guide to maintain root, anyone post LE2125 OB2 magisk patched image!! Thank you very much!! No problems on Verizon!!

Top Liked Posts