Question OxygenOS 13

Search This thread

bubobih

Mar 25, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Does anyone have a problem with warp charge. On a13 my phone shows in battery wae
Rp charge but he charge slow, also on lockscreen its only showing charging.

No you can't. I tried. Multiple times. In-place local update doesn't list. Even used the US MSM to convert my EU phone to US and it messed up the mobile data meaning I couldn't use SMS code to confirm login even after installing the OxygenOS 13 OB1.
"No you can't". Let's keep it to our personal situation. It works fine for ME on an EU device.

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
Data loss sure......you must downgrade to oos11 EU, then update to oos11c47 global and then update again to c63. After that through local update APK, install Beta oss13 global.
I haven't root.

OK, Got it to work.

So I used EU MSM to return to 11.2.2.2 then tried going straight to Global C47 but it wouldn't list as a local update, so I went to the next NA build 11.2.4.4 ( from here - Thread here ), updated via the settings (local update)

Then updated all the way to Global C47 via normal update, set it up with my account/apps, then updated to Global OxygenOS 12 C63, then finally performed the local update to OxygenOS 13 OB1 using the new app OnePlus posted here )

rmendez011

For anyone living in the U.S. with a LE2125 OnePlus 9 Pro on Verizon, do NOT update to Oxygen OS 13 Open Beta 1, you will not get service, it detects your SIM card, and phone number, but no APN is set, and no Carrier is detected, the obvious solution would be to add an APN, but after adding it, it will not save. T-Mobile works, and I assume AT&T will work.

EDIT: Text messages work, but Calls and data do not work, so weird.

Attachments

• IMG_20220922_122411.jpg
    IMG_20220922_122411.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2022-09-22-12-23-27-27_426a5588c5110cd01d5af17e47adb223.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-22-12-23-27-27_426a5588c5110cd01d5af17e47adb223.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

EtherealRemnant

For anyone living in the U.S. with a LE2125 OnePlus 9 Pro on Verizon, do NOT update to Oxygen OS 13 Open Beta 1, you will not get service, it detects your SIM card, and phone number, but no APN is set, and no Carrier is detected, the obvious solution would be to add an APN, but after adding it, it will not save. T-Mobile works, and I assume AT&T will work.
Try the AddAPN app in the Play Store and see if that works. It does for most devices that block adding APNs.

I would add at least the internet and IMS APNs from here but possibly just add them all until the LTE ones start.

Reactions: TheGhost1951

rmendez011

Try the AddAPN app in the Play Store and see if that works. It does for most devices that block adding APNs.

I would add at least the internet and IMS APNs from here but possibly just add them all until the LTE ones start.

First thing I downloaded after installing OOS 13 was AddAPN, it doesn't work, as soon I press Save, it disappears but it doesn't save any APN.

Also what is this link used for?

Edit: I'm dumb, but It doesn't matter what APN I use, it doesn't add any APN.

EtherealRemnant

First thing I downloaded after installing OOS 13 was AddAPN, it doesn't work, as soon I press Save, it disappears but it doesn't save any APN.

Also what is this link used for?

Edit: I'm dumb, but It doesn't matter what APN I use, it doesn't add any APN.
That sucks that it doesn't work. With the direction OnePlus has been going in lately, it wouldn't surprise me if this is intentional breakage.

EtherealRemnant

How did you add an APN without adding a MCC or MNC number, it asks to put both.
I am talking about the native APN settings in the phone, not AddAPN. My MCC and MNC were set by default by the SIM card in the APN settings. As long as I don't change those fields, it saves. If that isn't happening for you, then it's more broken on Verizon than just APN settings.

rmendez011

I am talking about the native APN settings in the phone, not AddAPN. My MCC and MNC were set by default by the SIM card in the APN settings. As long as I don't change those fields, it saves. If that isn't happening for you, then it's more broken on Verizon than just APN settings.
I am also talking about the native APN settings in the phone, I have no APN set with my Verizon SIM card, which is the issue I'm trying to solve, no matter what APN I use, it disappears as soon as I press Add/Save.

EtherealRemnant

I am also talking about the native APN settings in the phone, I have no APN set with my Verizon SIM card, which is the issue I'm trying to solve, no matter what APN I use, it disappears as soon as I press Add/Save.
Yeah so if it's not setting the MCC and MNC automatically like mine (which does so even if there are no APNs set either as this value comes from the network), your phone isn't connecting to the network period.

rmendez011

Yeah so if it's not setting the MCC and MNC automatically like mine (which does so even if there are no APNs set either as this value comes from the network), your phone isn't connecting to the network period.
If I pop in a T-Mobile SIM card I automatically get "T-Mobile LTE" APN, with a Verizon SIM card my APN screen is empty, I can try and add an APN, but it doesn't save, I have an X with empty signal bars as you can see by my original pic.

Weirdly enough, I get text messages, calls and data do not work.

EtherealRemnant

If I pop in a T-Mobile SIM card I automatically get "T-Mobile LTE" APN, with a Verizon SIM card my APN screen is empty, I can try and add an APN, but it doesn't save, I have an X with empty signal bars as you can see by my original pic.

Weirdly enough, I get text messages, calls and data do not work.
Yeah, that's more than an APN issue. You're probably SOL until they fix it hopefully in OB2.

EtherealRemnant

Oh well, they should add a disclaimer something like "Verizon SIM cards do not work on this build" because all they warn about is Carrier version devices, I don't have a carrier version device, so I assumed it would work just fine, ya know?
I don't disagree with you. It's probably a mistranslation from Chinese.
Guys use local update and NA version to IN verisyon if i switch my files will be deleted ? ?
Do not switch to the IN version if you have an NA phone on an NA network. You'll lose VoLTE, WiFi Calling, and 5G (you can enable 5G if you use the Force LTE Only (4G/5G) app and change the preferred network to NR/LTE but you will have to do this after every reboot and you won't get 5G SA access if you're on T-Mobile).

But no, these updates have not been wiping phones. I would back up just in case though.

Reactions: ooemir

paclaco

Apr 13, 2015
Madrid
OK, Got it to work.

So I used EU MSM to return to 11.2.2.2 then tried going straight to Global C47 but it wouldn't list as a local update, so I went to the next NA build 11.2.4.4 ( from here - Thread here ), updated via the settings (local update)

Then updated all the way to Global C47 via normal update, set it up with my account/apps, then updated to Global OxygenOS 12 C63, then finally performed the local update to OxygenOS 13 OB1 using the new app OnePlus posted here )
Not is necessary use MSM......you can download downgrade zip and install it with local update......then you can to update to c47 global.

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hello everyone, I have a slight dilemma here. I have an LE2020 device with OOS11 11.2.10.10.LE15DA (which is India software I guess?), TWRP and rooted. Now I want to make a switch to the 13 beta and trying to find the simplest way.

Software update in system settings offers C.47, that's OOS and not COS, right? However Oxygen Updater app gives the option for the C.63 (LE2021) version. I suppose it would be the best to download full package via Oxygen Updater, and then the beta version should show up after updating to C.63, correct? And would it be best to continue with the India software version (considering I live in Europe)?

Now, what I'd like to know is what's the root situation on OOS13 beta. I know there's no TWRP, but is there stable root? Also, is there a simple way to go back to OOS11 if I don't like it? I'll create a full TWRP backup before any of this, of course.

Top Liked Posts