• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[OXYGENOS] Android 10 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pierre02

Dec 9, 2015
Champoluc - Vallée d'Aoste
pierre02.com
Changelog
System
• Brand new UI design brings light and fluid experience
• Updated to Android 10

Instructions
• Download the appropriate package - OnePlus 5
• Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
• Open Settings - System - System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.

Users who are still on OBT builds for 5/5T can update to this build only via update from recovery. For those, PLEASE NOTE, your entire data will be wiped.
• Turn off the device -> Press power and volume up key simultaneously until the device enters the Fastboot Mode
• Navigate to Recovery option using volume and power button -> Choose English -> Install from Internal storage -> Select the downloaded zip file -> Select 'Yes'
• Wait until the installation is complete -> Reboot

Note:
• Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.

Last edited:

Ssmiles

Nov 19, 2015
France
Hi, I come from OOS Stable 9.0.11 root, I just uninstalled MAGISK via TWRP then I restarted and I went through settings then system and I did update locally and everything is fine past. I reflashed TWRP via Fastboot then root with Magisk the last via TWRP and it's all good !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixNLx

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 5
My thread was published before the other one, but as you wish

The other one (official thread) was created on 25th November 2017 by Funk Wizard, when the first Open Beta was released. Ever since then, it has been used for announcing all subsequent Open Beta releases as well as gather feedback on them. :) Nonetheless, thanks for changing the thread title, I appreciate it!

Mohaned98

Mar 31, 2013
Cairo
Does any one have any idea how I can enable full screen gestures for OnePlus 5?
I flashed the open beta build and tries enabling on screen navigation buttons but it's giving me the old buttons
I tried using
adb shell settings put secure swipe_up_to_switch_apps_enabled 1
as it used to work on OOS 9, but this has no effect on the current open beta build
Thanks in advance

MaRtYy01

Jan 13, 2015
Plovdiv
The wifi is randomly dropping for me then reconnecting. That happens quite often,anyone else experiencing it? I'm full stock with locked bootloader,haven't done a factory reset though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts