The other one (official thread) was created on 25th November 2017 by Funk Wizard, when the first Open Beta was released. Ever since then, it has been used for announcing all subsequent Open Beta releases as well as gather feedback on them. Nonetheless, thanks for changing the thread title, I appreciate it!
• Brand new UI design brings light and fluid experience
• Updated to Android 10
• Download the appropriate package - OnePlus 5
• Open the File Manager and move the downloaded .zip package from the Downloads folder to the root directory.
• Open Settings - System - System updates, press the cogwheel on the top right corner, choose the Local upgrade option, and select the rollback file.
Users who are still on OBT builds for 5/5T can update to this build only via update from recovery. For those, PLEASE NOTE, your entire data will be wiped.
• Turn off the device -> Press power and volume up key simultaneously until the device enters the Fastboot Mode
• Navigate to Recovery option using volume and power button -> Choose English -> Install from Internal storage -> Select the downloaded zip file -> Select 'Yes'
• Wait until the installation is complete -> Reboot
• Please keep in mind that this is beta software. These builds are not as stable as our official OTAs. By installing this update, you accept the potential risks.
Hi, I come from OOS Stable 9.0.11 root, I just uninstalled MAGISK via TWRP then I restarted and I went through settings then system and I did update locally and everything is fine past. I reflashed TWRP via Fastboot then root with Magisk the last via TWRP and it's all good !!!