OxygenOS Android 11 Betas (OnePlus 7 Pro) released (Open Beta 3 now available)

Aug 21, 2014
Thanks guys, I was reluctant to try. I didn't want to have to deal with a fresh install. But followed the directions and pow working great. Battery life seems similar to last beta, root, Vance's and adaway all work. Did take a couple reboots to get it to settle in, nova was causing issues but fine now for 2 days.

laikexpert

Feb 27, 2012
CyberSpace
laikexpert.googlepages.com
nova was causing issues but fine now for 2 days.
Nova Launcher 7.0.15
Works without any problems with OxygenOS 11 Open Beta.

P.S.

1.) Install Nova Launcher 7.0.15
2.) Go to: Nova Settings/Select default launcher
Choose Nova Launcher
3.) Restart phone & Enjoy.
P.S.
Nova Launcher 7 (version for Android 11) Works great.
Nova Launcher 7 ( version for Android 8.0+) Brings problems if you use Android 11.

Last edited:

Jammmmm

May 10, 2013
Rolling back to 10 wipes all data?

I kinda want to roll back also anyone know how to proceed?
Correct. I rolled back because it was just too unstable having to reboot 20 times a day because the screen resized itself.

I just did the local upgrade with the rollback zip in OP, it factory reset (everything wiped) to OOS10 Open Beta 19, and then I flashed TWRP and went back to custom ROMs.

Michas303

Feb 13, 2014
Correct. I rolled back because it was just too unstable having to reboot 20 times a day because the screen resized itself.

I just did the local upgrade with the rollback zip in OP, it factory reset (everything wiped) to OOS10 Open Beta 19, and then I flashed TWRP and went back to custom ROMs.
The same thing happened to me. A few days it worked great, then it started to work badly. Black screen was appearing and I had to reset the phone.

BossNexusS

May 25, 2011
Thanks guys, I was reluctant to try. I didn't want to have to deal with a fresh install. But followed the directions and pow working great. Battery life seems similar to last beta, root, Vance's and adaway all work. Did take a couple reboots to get it to settle in, nova was causing issues but fine now for 2 days.
P.S.
Nova Launcher 7 (version for Android 11) Works great.
Nova Launcher 7 ( version for Android 8.0+) Brings problems if you use Android 11.
I want to try using Nova but how can you get the same animations as the stock launcher when using the gesture navigation?

Zhuang zhuang

Apr 16, 2016
Ho Chi Minh
I can't install Vanced (root variant). It says cannot downgrade the app

Aug 21, 2014
My vanced was installed through the vanced app. But I didn't have to do anything it just kept working through the update. I disable the YouTube app and the micro g notification.

Aug 21, 2014
As for nova I'm on 7.0.18 but it wasn't nova causing issues. Every time I swiped for home the first swipe would go back to oos launcher then nest swipe gave nova. But now all is normal

manupa14

Oct 24, 2013
Upgraded over local upgrade (over latest OOS10 stable). Battery life is just as good if not better, haven't encounter any bugs so far thankfully. Very polished for a beta, enjoying it quite a bit :)

Reactions: tperki

ledvedder

Feb 15, 2013
Is anyone having issues receiving text messages? Sometimes it will be an hour after I know someone sent a text to me before I receive it. I've also had the issue with some 2 factor apps that send a code via text. It comes in like an hour later.