Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Finally they made it real!! Closed Beta is now opened for Oneplus 3/3t owners :D
If you want to be part of this beta testing, follow this link: https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3-3t-closed-beta-oxygenos-9-android-pie/

IMPORTANT : Use leaked builds at your own risk

Download
(OP3 OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_073_all_1903190037_c3d5b3a79f9b4895.zip)
(OP3T OnePlus3TOxygen_28_OTA_073_all_1903190038_308835b6760c41bd.zip)

Instructions (Read carefully)
* Flash through TWRP (by @dianlujitao) and do a Factory Reset before boot the device (source)

* Your device will became encrypted during boot (data partition may be corrupted on encrypted devices)

* magisk v18.1 is working
(source)

* Stock recovery will overlap TWRP unless you flash magisk before reboot.

Bugs:
None so far...

Thanks for initial testers:
@Chuck Bartowski
@himsin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-043330.jpg
    Screenshot_20190328-043330.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2,138
Last edited:

abhibnl

Oct 13, 2011
To everyone who will rush to flash it - please don't just download and flash. Make sure you are ready for broken device, storage encryption and decryption errors, and data errors.
Make sure to take a complete backup of internal storage and then attempt to flash it using stock or twrp recovery.
Or you should rather wait til a developer figures out a way to make twrp compatible with its firmware for encryption/decryption errors

Reactions: Berik84

himsin

Apr 9, 2011
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 7T
Just flash it and do a factory reset before booting rom. That will do the trick. My phone was decrypted and first boot took around 15 mins and encrypted phone.

BTW anyone tried if magisk is working on closed beta?

Chuck Bartowski

Mar 25, 2012
Milan
Just flash it and do a factory reset before booting rom. That will do the trick. My phone was decrypted and first boot took around 15 mins and encrypted phone.

BTW anyone tried if magisk is working on closed beta?

Magisk is working, I'm now using the closed beta with Magisk 18.1.
At first boot Magisk Manager (the application) was not installed and I had to install it manually. Also, Magisk Manager was saying that Magisk was not installed, but a reboot solved it. Now it is working perfectly.
And, if you were responding to me, I'm sorry I wasn't very clear, I wanted to keep the phone decrypted (disabling force encrypt at first boot), but I have failed and I'm using the phone encrypted at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts