[OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 14.0 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

sguerra923

Oct 7, 2008
Buddha
Being doing some research on kernels and saw that Smurf Kernel works well with ICE. What kernels would be best with ICE for battery and balance? Thanks in advance!

I'm on OOS 10.3.0 and ICE 10.2

monkboy24

Apr 13, 2012
Maryland
Being doing some research on kernels and saw that Smurf Kernel works well with ICE. What kernels would be best with ICE for battery and balance? Thanks in advance!

I'm on OOS 10.3.0 and ICE 10.2
Elemental X 2.11 is the very best for battery life and performance on OOS period. Especially with touchboost off

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
Does anyone know how to get this call recording to work on google dialer? Mine isn't working and I am using google dialer v37

Last edited:

gigiion

Jan 9, 2014
Hi everybody,
All of the sudden the Rice Tweaks app does not grant root acces. When I open the app it says that requires root access in order to function properly. It's not even mentioned in the Superuser setting in Magisk. Yesterday everything was ok. I removed the module, installed it again, cleared app cache, but without success. Any ideas?

AndroidRooterKev

Sep 3, 2014
Hi everybody,
All of the sudden the Rice Tweaks app does not grant root acces. When I open the app it says that requires root access in order to function properly. It's not even mentioned in the Superuser setting in Magisk. Yesterday everything was ok. I removed the module, installed it again, cleared app cache, but without success. Any ideas?
Maybe try running the magisk uninstaller and reflash it - pretty much doing a clean magisk install.

Reactions: gigiion