[OxygenOS System Mods] RENOVATE ICE 14.0 | OP7/OP7PRO//OP7T/OP7TPRO

zoUphd2

Feb 6, 2010
Thessaloniki
So i need some help if anyone knows ..
I did flash latest stable 10.0.3 and after that i did flash latest renovate. All done at right way.

And after that i got bootloop.
I try that 3 times always same results.
Now im on 10.0.3 with twrp .. but when i try to flash magisk it stuck on bootloop.

Shoot me with solutions onlyyy :)

JudgeDread11

Aug 17, 2014
Ao Nang, Krabi
I have the Chinese variant gm9100 which would normally run hydrogen OS. Mine is running oxygen OS and it's supposedly can run both AA and BA firmware. Only problem is I don't know which version I have. Settings only shows gm1900 and oxygen updater doesn't show which version either.
How can I find out?

Since (for my device at least) the software seems interchangeable between hydrogen OS and both oxygen OS AA and BA. This might be true for other devices as well. In that case flashing a BA firmware on an AA Device would allow AA users to still use renovate ice on the future. Just an idea.

SubjectGinger

Oct 6, 2010
I have the Chinese variant gm9100 which would normally run hydrogen OS. Mine is running oxygen OS and it's supposedly can run both AA and BA firmware. Only problem is I don't know which version I have. Settings only shows gm1900 and oxygen updater doesn't show which version either.
How can I find out?

Since (for my device at least) the software seems interchangeable between hydrogen OS and both oxygen OS AA and BA. This might be true for other devices as well. In that case flashing a BA firmware on an AA Device would allow AA users to still use renovate ice on the future. Just an idea.
This is true, the Chinese variant (gm1900) can run both BA and AA, @mwilky would you still support the OnePlus 7 on the BA base? Would be a workaround for some of the users (myself included)

Thanks!

cacio_confusa

Feb 13, 2019
Can someone upload the webview folder from system? I have OC my Mi 9T Pro screen to 90Hz, but webview is capped at 60Hz, and I've heard that OP7 Pro and others >60Hz phones are on some kind of whitelist for higher fps. Or maybe custom webview. I just want to try.

valeriee

Oct 3, 2013
Anyone else on 10.03 and their renovate ice tweak doesn't allow for the modifications? I have installed in magisk and when I open the app it says you are running RICE on an unsupported device? Thanks

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Anyone else on 10.03 and their renovate ice tweak doesn't allow for the modifications? I have installed in magisk and when I open the app it says you are running RICE on an unsupported device? Thanks
Don't use my module and this one. You're leaving out relevant information. That's why I never want to help you.