• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Oz Messenger and others

Search This thread

DotStig

Mar 16, 2007
Yeah, still getting errors... I don't know if it's just me, but i can't scroll up to see what was said earlier in the conversations.

paypalbid

Jun 30, 2006
So Cal
it works
just create a screen name and then restart the device
or create a second screen name then the error will go away
restart device
should work

cool6324

Jan 15, 2006
Nice client!! This is just what the community needs! I am having a problem though I cannot see my entire buddylist. Losts of buddies show an online status but their name does not show next to the green icon it is invisible. Also for a later feature request would be possible to see buddy icons?

Ok. The Program is only showing buddies from the "Buddies" Group. Can it show buddies from other groups? And the contacts I'm having problems with are users on hiptop mobile devices.

Last edited:

DotStig

Mar 16, 2007
what version are you running? The 4. something version shows all that stuff, may want to uninstall and reinstall it. The hiptop ones show on mine though.

cool6324

Jan 15, 2006
what version are you running? The 4. something version shows all that stuff, may want to uninstall and reinstall it. The hiptop ones show on mine though.

Tried that still having the same problems. Buddies in groups do not show. And also some buddies show as online but their names are not next to the green dot.

philocity

Nov 4, 2006
running version 4. the client itself is great. though only a small percentage of those actually available show up.

when i have show offline buddies selected, the screen names of those available appear but their status is clearly misrepresented.

keep up the good work. can't wait for the next release. gonna try each of em from here on out.

abs0lute

Jun 20, 2007
Just downloaded v.4, running WM6 through t-zones proxy. Connects great, but quite a few times when I get incoming messages the program crashes. Gonna try an earlier version to see what happens.

Can't wait until you get all this nice and polished. No more OZ messenger for me!

mxjcmxjc

Jun 2, 2006
Reston
Apple iPhone 12
I'm using this Program on my Apache 6700. And I'm having trouble actually sending a message...I can type in the blank but when I hit the return or enter key nothing happens. Any clues?

In order for it to connect I have to change the server to 23 other wise I get an error.

Thanks,

alltime

Apr 14, 2006
This is an excellent app. Better than any that I've used lately. Of course there are a few things that need to be improved but so far its great.

anthoneous

Mar 7, 2007
A good Multi IM Client

Just wondering if anyone has found a good multi im client thats free or cheaper than agile mobile... i think its great just not worth $45 to me..... ive tried mundu and its too slow for me and octrotalk is what im using but it will expire soon....:confused:

Dec 5, 2006
Have you tried mundu IM? Seems good and it's way cheaper than IM+. I'm still waiting for them to release the PPC version of it.

anthoneous

Mar 7, 2007
well guys i found one i like a lot and its free with a few cons its java based and doesnt transfer pics but hey its free..... its called nimbuzz it has many features but i ignore all the voip features and use the im client its very straight forward and clean.. by the way i downloaded the sda version since theres no dash version it works fine...

Last edited:

slc573113

Jun 20, 2007
Using wm6 with version 4 on proxy, getting "Long on failed:cannot resolve server: An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found". Wondering if anyone got this.

Do i need to change anything on the proxy??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the help--that did it! Looks great! Keep up the fantastic work.
    d

Glad I can help :)

More templates and internal codes for you to customize coming soon - Version 1.1 is the big one that will include a slew of new features - Dynamic Group send being the big one as well.

Stay tuned :)