P10 Lite bootloader unlock code

Search This thread

paver1971

May 27, 2013
newark
Honor 50
I've had lots of problems trying to root my P10 Lite - I rooted it last year only to return it to stock later but it seems the Huawei unlock web page has changed. If you need the code I have a quick and free way of getting it.

send a e-mail to mobile.uk@mail01.huawei.com stating you what the unlock code and they will reply with this e-mail

Dear Jon Paver,

Thank you for contacting Huawei Customer Care.

In response, please note that we can, of course, generate and provide the bootloader code for your device.
However, please keep in mind that unlocking the device's bootloader voids its warranty and might cause numerous software issues (unlocking any device's bootloader is considered to be software manipulation).
Should you still require the code, please provide us with the following details:
Full Name:
Email address:
Device model:
Serial number:
IMEI:
Product ID - dialing *#*#1357946#*#*. If not available, the invoice should be attached.

We are looking forward for your reply and let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Julian
Huawei Customer Care Team

Just send them the info and you will get you code

Jon:):):)

moi1029

Aug 21, 2018
necesito el codigo de desbloqueo de bootloader

hola yo tambien quisiera un codigo para desbloquear el bootloader ya que no esta la opcion en la pagina de huawei

davidhozic

Nov 18, 2017
If you are in EU, unlocking does NOT void your warranty... If your repair gets denied because of a unlocked bootloader and you live in the EU, they illegally voided your warranty

k660

Dec 27, 2012
Bad news from Huawei,

Thank you for contacting Huawei Support UK.

In response to your enquiry, we would like to inform you that the unlock code application service has ended, as of July 25th 2018, to ensure user experience and safety. Moreover, unlocking the bootloader of a device voids the warranty and it wasn’t recommended since it was the source of multiple software issues due to unauthorized software modifications.

Huawei used to provide users with corresponding unlock codes to meet personalized requirements due to the usage of different ROM's, which is an extra service and does not belong to consumers rights.

However, due to possible problems caused by unlocking your device (such as system built-in function failure, device freezing, and power consumption increase) we will no longer provide the code.

Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Camelia

Huawei Support - Customer Care UK

I've had lots of problems trying to root my P10 Lite - I rooted it last year only to return it to stock later but it seems the Huawei unlock web page has changed. If you need the code I have a quick and free way of getting it.

send a e-mail to mobile.uk@mail01.huawei.com stating you what the unlock code and they will reply with this e-mail

Dear Jon Paver,

In response, please note that we can, of course, generate and provide the bootloader code for your device.
However, please keep in mind that unlocking the device's bootloader voids its warranty and might cause numerous software issues (unlocking any device's bootloader is considered to be software manipulation).
Should you still require the code, please provide us with the following details:
Full Name:
Email address:
Device model:
Serial number:
IMEI:
Product ID - dialing *#*#1357946#*#*. If not available, the invoice should be attached.

We are looking forward for your reply and let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Julian

Reactions: larsth

moi1029

Aug 21, 2018
buenas tardes, disculpen puede que sea tarde por favor pero necesito el codigo

ya mande un correo con toda la informacion, por favor lo necesito

sillyslux

Oct 16, 2021
Reactions: speedson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Dear Jon Paver,

Full Name:
    Email address:
    Device model:
    Serial number:
    IMEI:

Best regards,
    Julian

in Romania on every warranty paper it says that software manipulation voids warranty so there is nothing we can do.

Well that sucks
    Bad news from Huawei,

Thank you for contacting Huawei Support UK.

In response to your enquiry, we would like to inform you that the unlock code application service has ended, as of July 25th 2018, to ensure user experience and safety. Moreover, unlocking the bootloader of a device voids the warranty and it wasn’t recommended since it was the source of multiple software issues due to unauthorized software modifications.

Huawei used to provide users with corresponding unlock codes to meet personalized requirements due to the usage of different ROM's, which is an extra service and does not belong to consumers rights.

However, due to possible problems caused by unlocking your device (such as system built-in function failure, device freezing, and power consumption increase) we will no longer provide the code.

Should you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    Camelia

Huawei Support - Customer Care UK

Dear Jon Paver,

Full Name:
    Email address:
    Device model:
    Serial number:
    IMEI:

Best regards,
    Julian

This worked for me and it's free:
    I had to open the back cover and to ground the test point pin, connect the phone to the computer and click on "start", 5 seconds later the app showed my phones unlock code.